George & Casey's Jail Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyGirl

Reaction score
:confused:Okay maybe I have missed it somewhere.....BUT why hasn't Casey's visit with her dad been released???? I am talking about the one where he says he asked tough questions & she was very emotional etc.

I just read this article & it said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17187673/detail.html
"While all of the jail conversations between Anthony and her family have been released to the media and broadcast to the public, jail officials said Anthony accepted the visit slated for Thursday morning."

If is HASN'T been released I wonder why????? :waitasec: Could it be because Casey was saying some pretty crazy things etc about Caylee being kidnapped and the Jail/LE didn't want it released because they were/are afraid people would start going off on a wild goose chase so to speak???

I just find it very odd that we have yet to see or here the audio from the visit.

If it's been released please point me in the direction I can find it to listen.

I think that it was most likely because Casey implicated innocent people in an abduction and they don't want vigilantes on the loose.

I think that it was most likely because Casey implicated innocent people in an abduction and they don't want vigilantes on the loose.

I agree & was exactly what I was thinking except you said much better then I did...lol.

Hmmmm...I wonder if the visit with her parents from today will be released????

I agree & was exactly what I was thinking except you said much better then I did...lol.

Hmmmm...I wonder if the visit with her parents from today will be released????

Agreed..we have not heard or seen anything from Casey in quite sometime, The way that George and Cindy are acting..they are coming unhinged, Lee isn't even being seen or speaking with the press..something is up with Casey. She is perhaps way out there now, making even more outlandish claims, siting how George has been coming off lately..I would say she is leading them down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass at this point.

Which makes me doubt that today's visit will be released..maybe a snip or two, but that will be it..LE does not want to give any foundation or backing to what Casey has to say now, nor her family, per yesterday's presser.

Baez advised her not to take the meeting, even though the FBI in the car with George were telling him it would not be recorded, they were absolutely 100% going to observe it. Why else would they all have needed to drive him en mass? That is my guess, because on all of Yuri's reports he indicates he observes Casey's jailhouse visits live.

Baez advised her not to take the meeting, even though the FBI in the car with George were telling him it would not be recorded, they were absolutely 100% going to observe it. Why else would they all have needed to drive him en mass? That is my guess, because on all of Yuri's reports he indicates he observes Casey's jailhouse visits live.
I have not seen that stated on his reports...do you have a link to one I can look at? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie