Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

LoriKeet

Actions speak louder than words
Reaction score
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Woods and water are the perfect place to hide a body and the one place no one reported Casey Anthony ever visited until now. Channel 9 uncovered what could be a major break in the Caylee Anthony case.

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Go to www.wftv.com and follow the link from the front page.

Important stuff from the article:

17193497.jpg

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Woods and water are the perfect place to hide a body and the one place no one reported Casey Anthony ever visited until now. Channel 9 uncovered what could be a major break in the Caylee Anthony case.

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

MUCH MORE AT LINK ABOVE.

Oh no....Say it ain't so...someone....PLEASE? Come on now, someone tell us that this information is hearsay, unconfirmed....just more BS!!!!

We need the link for your post. But yes this is probably the big break. Bless that baby's heart.

Lori youmight want to add Remote Location in your title so that no one else starts a thread.

Oh no....Say it ain't so...someone....PLEASE? Come on now, someone tell us that this information is hearsay, unconfirmed....just more BS!!!!
If there are any locals perhaps they could do a drive by. Just because she made a call by that area couldn't she have been on her way somewhere...like the airport?

I have to disagree on the sippy - mine used sippies until they were well past 3 - for cleanliness! I don't like messes! lol. The speech is also not that of a 22 month old. I have a 21 month old son and he is advanced for his age and he is not "early reading" which is what Caylee is doing in this video. He is also not as articulate or as animated as she is reading that book.

Not that it matters, since for other reasons you do think it was from this year. :)

Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Casey Anthony Made Call From

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Has anyone read this????? It's new information about Casey's location on June 17th!!! Very scary!! :eek:

Wow. We've all been wondering where she was the 17th. Now we know, what could she have been doing if not getting rid of Caylee? It breaks my heart.

Did any friend leave and need a ride on that date? When did Amy leave, wasn't it around that time?

Also, if it is a "dumping area" please note the road is one way! If she was "pinged" she may not have placed or answered a call during the dumping, but while leaving - making the rightside area more likely as she drove around and out of the airport (IMO) NOT the leftside.

IMO ONLY!!!

If there are any locals perhaps they could do a drive by. Just because she made a call by that area couldn't she have been on her way somewhere...like the airport?

That is a REALLY good idea...ANYONE down there in Caylee land up for it?? Please?

Did any friend leave and need a ride on that date? When did Amy leave, wasn't it around that time?

Also, if it is a "dumping area" please note the road is one way! If she was "pinged" she may not have placed or answered a call during the dumping, but while leaving - making the rightside area more likely as she drove around and out of the airport (IMO) NOT the leftside.

IMO ONLY!!!

Good point.

There was a thread way back titled "Casey's additional web presence" In there was this link to a website stumbleupon.com. Here is a link to Casey's pages there: http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/
Anyway one of the websites that she was visiting was for natural holes, I think from looking around that Florida, and specifically a few areas Orlando being on of them is prone to sink holes, does anyone know how to look up a map of sinkholes in the orlando area..just a hunch but I wonder if there are any close to the new area.

IMO ONLY!!!

You don't have to be on the phone for it to ping. I thought for sure they would say no activity on the 17th because she took her chip out of phone while making this trip.

There was a thread way back titled "Casey's additional web presence" In there was this link to a website stumbleupon.com. Here is a link to Casey's pages there: http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/
Anyway one of the websites that she was visiting was for natural holes, I think from looking around that Florida, and specifically a few areas Orlando being on of them is prone to sink holes, does anyone know how to look up a map of sinkholes in the orlando area..just a hunch but I wonder if there are any close to the new area.

she visits websites for natural sinkholes.....she's premeditating for how long?:bang:

so you're saying that this news org tracked Casey to the area around airport via her cell phone calls?

Good thinking. Here's a link that might help.

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/geology/geologictopics/sinkholedevelopment.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back