Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was buried with the neighbors shovel on the 17th and dug up on the 24th with the Anthony's shovel.

Maybe the police are hoping time and labor will be saved if Casey will take them (or at least direct them) to Caylee's body...my heart broke when I read that Casey had been in a remote location by the airport on the 17th of June...I'm ever the optimist, but this isn't looking good at all...

Pizmex,
Every body of water can be gator territory in Florida. :)

If George is telling the truth and there was no smell of decomp on the 24th, then Casey must have moved the body after that date. What did Casey do with the shovel on the 17th. This is bizarre. She may have put Caylee in three different locations.

Most educators have ZERO training on how to handle gifted children (the real ones not the straight-A teacher-pleasers in the public school "gifted" programs").

Yes, my child was pre-reading before 1 year and was reading a whole slew sight words by 18 months. By 22 months she could read "Hungry Caterpillar" and things of that nature independently. She is completely self taught. Having to go through the typical "reading instruction" given in today's school systems would have set her back at least 5 years in terms of reading level, I expect. She is not typical, of course, but there are kids who are reading independently before their 2nd birthday.

And I say this to educate people. Not to brag on my child. My child is not "smart". My child has special needs just like children with dyslexia and autism.

First, I was just trying to help figure out when the video was shot, based on my opinion! Not sure why it's turned into such an issue.

However, I disagree about many things here. I find it offensive to the educators that I personally know work so hard and get paid so little. I also have children on both sides of the spectrum - including a straight-A teacher-pleaser in the public school "gifted" programs" and an Autistic daughter. You should be more careful about the way you word things when you are just trying to educate others on a public forum. IMO.

Back to searching for Caylee...

"Does anyone know if this is alligator territory?"

ONe guy posted a good while ago that alligators only eat what they kill, they don't eat anything already dead, a number of murderers who disposed of bodies in the swamps of Florida were unpleasantly surprised when the bodies were found, because the alligators had not touched them.

Maybe the police are hoping time and labor will be saved if Casey will take them (or at least direct them) to Caylee's body...my heart broke when I read that Casey had been in a remote location by the airport on the 17th of June...I'm ever the optimist, but this isn't looking good at all...

It sure doesn't. It's too late tonight but I wonder if there'll be a search in the morning. I'm gonna have a glass of :toastred: if anyone wants to join me. Tomorrow just might have some answers or at least some action.

You asked if the picture you showed is "alligator" territory, and YES it is. Any body of water is open water for alligators, except the ocean (don't quote me on the ocean though). Alligators like swamps, canals, lakes, rivers, and backyard below ground swimming pools.

ONe guy posted a good while ago that alligators only eat what they kill, they don't eat anything already dead, a number of murderers who disposed of bodies in the swamps of Florida were unpleasantly surprised when the bodies were found, because the alligators had not touched them.

Interesting. I read that here the other day. Didn't know about the bodies found untouched. Wouldn't that be something. I mean, if it has to happen(and unfortunately I believe it will)!

Maybe Casey was meeting "ZG" near the airport woods to take Caylee out of the Country, she was just dropping her off (Im being sarcastic).....thats why she was there......Im changing my stance on the Caylee's alive senario now......as sad as it is =(

If George is telling the truth and there was no smell of decomp on the 24th, then Casey must have moved the body after that date. What did Casey do with the shovel on the 17th. This is bizarre. She may have put Caylee in three different locations.

I think Casey was in the house when George left to go to work,it was about that time when Casey got there that day I think she buried Caylee with the neighbors shovel on the 17th and dug her up on the 24th after dad went to work.

I think Casey's attempt at digging a grave in her parent's back yard was unsuccessful. She may have tried, but it was too big of a job so she gave up and went somewhere a little... easier.

Caylee could have died on the 16th, left in the trunk overnight until Casey could think straight of what to do, tried to bury her on the 17th, then take her to these woods/swamp near the home. The smell should be overwhelming within a few days. By that point, the body would have been there long enough for fluids to seep into the carpet... then made the flurry of calls on the 18th to see if anyone was home so she could go there to clean up the trunk. She wouldn't have done this at the b/f or bff's.. they would have asked what she was cleaning possibly.

Pizmex,
Every body of water can be gator territory in Florida. :)

Thanks. I know there are gators in Florida (doesn't everybody?) but I didn't know just how pervasive their presence is.

So I guess this would be common knowledge to a Floridian, even someone as dimwitted as Casey, right?

What day did Tony leave for New York? Could Casey have taken him to the airport?

Woo Hoo, now am officially registered on WebSleuths...no more lurking for me.

I have been reading here for a year or so...you guys are amazing!

Now, back to finding Caylee...

I specifically remember that post. But someone countered by saying that gators will eat carrion. I suppose that the next logical question to ask is whether gators eat bones, too?

Interesting. I read that here the other day. Didn't know about the bodies found untouched. Wouldn't that be something. I mean, if it has to happen(and unfortunately I believe it will)!

That isn't necessarily true. Gators can and have eaten the dead. Females are particulary agressive especially when they are "nesting". They will take prey that is dead and they will hide it in their lair (under a log). Now full grown human beings may not be the ideal because size does matter to gators, just in the opposite way--they prefer small prey.

I just don't see how she could have left her buried in the yard that long because she couldn't have buried her that deep and the odor would be really bad, wouldn't it?

I do think she may have moved her several times though...like I said, I think she may have had a hard time going thru with the disposal of her daughter's body, just couldn't do it until it got to the point where she had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni