Positive Thoughts For George

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
Please only comment here if you have something kind to say.

George reminds of my own dad, my dad would be angry if he felt helpless. My dad is former LE.

George is ready to crack and I pray he finds some peace.

I am keeping George, Cindy, Lee and Caylee Anthony in my prayers. I can't even begin to imagine the heartache that they are faced with each and every day. Although I may not agree with all of their actions, I do understand the unconditional love. Much peace to all of them and hope that Caylee will be brought home to them soon.

I am keeping George, Cindy, Lee and Caylee Anthony in my prayers. I can't even begin to imagine the heartache that they are faced with each and every day. Although I may not agree with all of their actions, I do understand the unconditional love. Much peace to all of them and hope that Caylee will be brought home to them soon.

:clap: I feel for them as well. At first I thought that maybe they knew something and I was very angry with Cindy. After hearing the third 911 call, I have changed my mind. These people are in PAIN and having a journalist ask them what they think about the theory of an accidental death to THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER?! If I would have been George I would have punch him! I am holding out hope for this precious little angel until forensics are back.
I wrote this over on another thread: (i think it was the Nancy Grace thread)

Anyone else feel horrible for George when he is asked about the theory that Caylee might be dead?

I know alot of people here think that they are hindering the investigation (myself included earlier in the case) but I just can't help but feel sorry for them. They are LIVING A NIGHTMARE that they aren't ever gonna wake up from. They want to believe Casey because the other option is just to heinous for them to believe. And once they wake up from this nightmare,.. a new one will begin,.. they must be asking themselves behind closed doors,.. what could we have done to prevent this? Think how bad we feel and how much we want Caylee found???? Times that by THOUSANDS,.. and that's how they are feeling. I feel horrible for them. When I see George lash out the last two times, I have cried. He is in pain and I thought it was kind of rude to ask the GRANDFATHER of the a missing little girl about a theory that the little girl is dead. Anyone else with me?? Or am I standing alone on this one?

Bless the entire Anthony family. I hope answers or found so healing can begin.
What a mess.

I can't imagine the emotions the whole family is feeling, shame, fear, confusion...

I'll keep George, Cindy, Lee, Caylee and even Casey in my prayers (that she'll find it in her heart to tell her family and LE where Caylee really is).

I do feel bad for all of them, including Casey. I can't imagine what they all must be feeling.

This whole thing is just a mess and they probably all just wish they could be a normal family again. Even if they had problems before it was certainly nothing like this!

I do have respect for the Anthony's for the simple fact that apparently they raised their granddaughter. Some parents would have thrown their 19 year old out of the house if she came home pregnant. I just know while Casey was out partying her parents were up with that little girl if she needed someone in the middle of the night etc. I think they are both very committed to their grandchild..you don't always see that.

I wish another member of the media would have shown some ethical fortitude and nailed that stupid reporter on behalf of George. Made all reporters look bad. Maybe George can fight the reporter on Pay per view and use the profits to cover his and Gma's debt.

I feel bad for what their candidate for retroactive abortion has put them through. I also feel bad for Caylee and wonder how good of a mom she was when their were no witnesses.

I hope Gma and Gpa get some resolution, peace and a good nights sleep soon.
Their shoes make mine feel pretty comfortable.

When he walked by the Caylee billboard when getting into the car the other day, and kissed his fingers and lifted them up to Caylee's image is when my heart really broke for him.

God please be with this man and his family. The worst has only just begun, IMO.

Poor George...my heart ached for him tonight when I saw that clip of him losing it. (again) It is so painfully obvious he cannot cope with the idea of the unspeakable having happened to his little Caylee.

And you know what... I have to say it was real inconsiderate for that knucklehead reporter to blurt that question out to them in that manner. Where is the humanity in that? This is the family, not LE. Granted, the Anthony's have talked off the cuff and may be dealing with denial...but that doesn't make it OK to exploit their pain.
I feel for sweet little Caylee, and I feel for George, Cindy and Lee...they are Caylee's family, they love her and miss her desperately and they are victims, too!

Please God, let this family find some peace.

I can't blame them. Yes, they have made mistakes but who knows what we would do if, God Forbid, we were in their shoes.

Maybe this weekend they will have the answers they need.

Let's hope and pray that if it is tragic news the media and the public will not take out their anger on the rest of the Anthony family.

George reminds of my own dad, my dad would be angry if he felt helpless. My dad is former LE.

George reminds me of my dad, too, rest his soul. He wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree and had to deal with a household of fetching beeeeeyatches, but -- he was true, loyal, dedicated, and his heart was always in the right place and he'd defend us beeeyatches til the cows came home. That's my dad and I think that's also Casey's dad, for better or worse. Thankfully, I didn't put him through any mess like this, but I'll credit my mom for rearin' me the right way.

Our credo for my dad: "When in doubt, YELL!"
That's what George is doing, and I totally get it.

:blowkiss:

I feel sorry for the Anthonys. Cindy sounds truly panicked on that 3rd 911 call. So I don't think they had a thing to do with Caylee's disappearance, and they must be brokenhearted knowing that their granddaughter is likely dead.

As a parent, if my daughter killed her child, i would be so guilt-racked myself, wondering what I did wrong in raising her. I might feel so guilty that I'd stand by my child rather than disowning her because I would be blaming myself for everything.

I think the Anthonys are feeling just this way.

my prayers are with the whole family, nobody is perfect and they certainly do not deserve this nightmare.

i dont know what else to say except im sorry they have to go thru this and im going to try and not even bring their names up in a negative way

My heart breaks for this family. I so wish there was some way I could be of help to them. I keep them in my prayers. I can't begine to imagine the nightmare they've been living!

You can see how much that they love and adore little Caylee! She is a beautiful little girl and as someone said earlier, they have been raising her.I know their hearts are broken.

I feel for them, being a mother also, I empathize with them. They know better than any one of us here that Casey has a problem with telling the truth, but of course they love her. They don't want to believe that their child could ever harm their little grand daughter!

That reporter shoving the microphone into George's face and asking about reports of Caylee being dead was really really crude and rude! I don't blame George one bit for his anger and his reactions!

I will keep this family in my prayers and ask God to hold them in His Arms, and give them the needed strength to get through this horrid ordeal.

I hope and pray I never ever have to face the torment they are in, but you never know what you will be faced with and I would certainly hope there would be some support, compassion and prayers for me if ever in such a 'nightmarish crisis'.

I support the Anthony family 100%. They are victims just like little Caylee.

Please God, let this family find some peace.

I can't blame them. Yes, they have made mistakes but who knows what we would do if, God Forbid, we were in their shoes.

Maybe this weekend they will have the answers they need.

Let's hope and pray that if it is tragic news the media and the public will not take out their anger on the rest of the Anthony family.

I completely agree. I have no doubt that they are scared by the facts they are confronted with and I think they are clinging to any small bit of hope. I think their head is protecting their heart...meaning they can't go "there", they can't think about the possibilty that Caylee is gone and that their daughter had anything to do with it....

I pray for the Anthony family. They have truly been placed in an unfair and horrific situation. I do hope that the truth comes out soon and by Gods grace they have enough strength to get through this.

I hope when this is over that this family can put their lives back together and have peace of mind. No one deserves this nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage