Neighborhood Kids and the Anthony Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
I would imagine LE has already canvassed the neighborhood looking for the "kids" who according to Cindy could have snuck into the backyard while they were at work and used the pool ergo the ladder being up.

If not, that's definitly something investigators need to do to help facilitate a resolution to the question of why the ladder was found up instead of down.

I don't know about the Anthony's neighborhood but would also imagine it would not be too difficult to find these kids based on interviewing neighbors for ideas/suggestions on which one might have been involved or perhaps have a history of doing such things.

Given LE is not likely to charge these kids with any crime (wouldn't the Anthony's have to press tresspassing charges??) I would expect if this is what happened it should not be too difficult for LE to find the kids and interview them with their parents knowledge and consent.

DT

we have an above ground pool and we have a gate at the fence and a gate on the deck both are locked, you have a certain amount of responsibilty when you own a pool and in our neighborhood I am sure if kids were swimming in my pool when I wasn't home the neighbors would tell me,

I'm curious if the Anthony's have had problems before with neighborhood kids using the pool and if so, whether they confronted the kids and/or their parents. The idea that someone could break into the backyard shed and steal gas cans (per George before he found the missing gas cans in Casey's car) is also very curious.

You'd think that if neighborhood kids were "breaking in" and using the pool, the Anthony's would do something because that's a HUGE liability! If something happened to any of those children, they would get sued.

The Anthony's have an ABOVE ground pool...which is NOT as "enticing" as an IN ground pool...as it takes longer to pull off a "pool hop" thereby risking getting caught. As a kid I was guilty of partaking in some pool hopping...we used to go to the really wealthy end of town late at night, hop fences, and jump in...even when the owners we home...that was part of the fun!

They live in Florida...and in a decent area...where just about everyone with children already has a pool.

We have an in-ground pool, and our pool and surrounding fences (pool and property) and alarm system meets/exceeds all of our towns liabilities. Our home owners insurance policy (Allstate) has assured us IF someone broke in to use our pool without our permission and got hurt or died, we would NOT be held responsible--providing the pool area was properly secured at the time of the incident.

I believe this is just ANOTHER excuse/lie Cindy has once again thrown out there to deflect responsibility. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. There's ALWAYS some "reasonable explanation....." Blah, blah, blah!!!

We have an in-ground pool. We've never had anyone sneak into our yard to use our pool, and there are quite a few kids in our neighborhood. Our gate is a wrought iron, cemetary-style gate, so that's certainly never been the barrier that kept them out, if they wanted to swim.

I think it's kinda a silly notion that kids would just want to swim in the Anthonys' pool, when there are pools all over that area. And, with the Anthonys' observant neighbor, he would have seen and heard something like that.

Maybe the neighborhood kids swam in the pool, broke into the shed, stole the gas...darned kids!

:rolleyes:

Maybe the neighborhood kids swam in the pool, broke into the shed, stole the gas...darned kids!

:rolleyes:

They probably kidnapped Caylee also & put the rotting pizza in the trunk. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni