Greta 8-15-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Here is the thread for tonight's Greta.

Greta has Leonard Padilla on..............

Tony Padilla, nephew of Leonard is on.

These two guys are only in it for the publicity, IMO

they say that they have no gain from this monies way that is????

If he really believes the nanny story then how does he explain Casey not going to police for 31 days????

Both have only spoken with Jose Baez...........haven't talked to George and Cindy, and haven't met the spokesman, Garrison.

Greta is throwing out some of the facts and asking if this bothers them.

Greta told him he was the only one who believed that she turned Caylee over to a nanny.....THE ONLY ONE!!!! Go Greta!!!!!!!

What's to prevent LE from charging Casey with other charges and asking for a no bond hold?

wow, so they are paying for everything- the family is not paying for anything. I for some reason had thought that someone else was putting up the 50,000.

He is correct in saying that there have to be some truth in what casey is saying....I think we all can agree on this .

The court has ordered electronic montering, she is not allowed to leave the house, and he will have people with her 24/7

I don't agree that she would have ran, even if she killed the child prior to be getting caught, I think she thought she could get away with this.

He thinks that she will not get out until monday afternoon or Tuesday afternoon.

Don;t know if you guys know this, but a second line will have to be put in the home to monator this ankle device.

Did Great say she did not think that Casey will be getting out on bail, at the very end of this interview?

I'm hanging on to hope that the dna will or is already back and they will charge her further!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie