Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just so I get this scenario.
Casey is a tweaker who left Caylee with someone and now believes she has been stolen?
And her car has hauled around a dead body because someone "stole" it from the parking lot and returned it later?
I can just see it now.

Son of Sam laws prevent a CONVICTED criminal from profiting from their crime. It is crystal clear to me that they are circumventing the Son of Sam laws by getting Casey's story before she is convicted. They can't do it while she is in jail because of the recorded calls and video visits. So, they bail her out -- her story is worth much more than $500,200 as shown by the huge national interest -- and they get the story. Casey is paying her own bail -- and her own attorney fees probably -- with this maneuver. Plus, she can be at home or in a safe house.

Why is everyone so quiet all of a sudden?

Their family has a place in Lakeland rented by Ohio relatives to save on motel expenses and more private than George and Cindy's /is this where Casey will stay I wonder:eek:

Their family has a place in Lakeland rented by Ohio relatives to save on motel expenses and more private than George and Cindy's /is this where Casey will stay I wonder:eek:

Being in Ohio myself, I kind of hope not! Or if so, then I will be your on the ground reporter!:)

I had not heard this about another home...I know they lived here for quite awhile.

OOps!! Sorry all..I read that wrong...A place in Lakeland...Florida..Gotcha. I apologize..

~snip~However, if the huge national (international) audience went away, there would not be a market for the books, articles, movies and other things that sell for money. Even a website like this, no matter how innocent the intent -- to support victims, etc. -- does in fact fuel the numbers showing huge national interest. ANYTHING that fuels huge national interest will generate money. Anything. Then, those who process the data from the events to the consumer (the one who wants to know -- like us) will figure out a way to make money.

Themis: People being interested in a case, doesn't automatically mean there is a market for anything. I think that's what they're banking on...but, I bet, they're wrong. Most of us are interested in finding her and justice...and it will end there.

Psychics, Movie/Book writers, Bounty Hunters

unfortunately it is true.

When there is a tragedy, there will ALWAYS be some volunteers ready to exploit the devastation and agony of the those suffering, like birds of prey. How interesting how all of them are connected with TV and TV shows. And please with the psychics....and the excuse that they are at least doing something. They could have been searching for Caylee without wearing those matching t-shirts about their show or alerting the media of what they are doing or all of that shenaningans. Did you see how inarticulate that ''psychic'' woman was on Nancy Grace? Is this the one who people expect might find Caylee? She could not utter a coherent sentence that made any sense. Who puts those people on tv? And the bounty hunters could have done whatever they say they want to do to bring the truth out without sending pr announcements to the press. Do it, resolve it, and then go to as many shows as you like and we will applaud you. Or do you think we are that stupid to believe that you will crack down Casey and her lawyer is not NOT READING YOUR COMMENTS or allow it to happen? Please.......

Shame on all of those who see Caylee as a cute nice plot for their tv shows and run to insert themselves in this case just before the big show begins (murder charges). This is a 3 year old we are speaking about, and whether alive or dead she deserves dignity and respect.

And I have seen way more dignity and respect shown and restrain exercised by hundreds of unknown posters here than the main players of this case and the big band circus that this is turning into.

Since I am in European time - good night to all - keep the good fight and let's hope that this baby is brought home really soon.

Gametheory, Goodnight. Sleep tight. Hope you sleep better than I did last night. My mind was racing over this case.

More from that woman who called Tony. I have no clue if she is legit or not but here is part of her conversation with Padilla. Link at the end..

Okay I just called again and this time a Leonard answered. He seemed uninterested in talking with me. I asked why was he even interested in bailing out this BLEEP from across the country? Why would he do that for a family that's 45,000 in debt? He simply stated "That's what I do"..

Then I asked him..well what if she kills herself? He said "We will be watching her 24/7 and if she kills herself that exonerates her bond". OH BROTHER.

Then I ask him, well where will she go from there? He said "She will be staying with her parents" and he went on to add that there will be "something like that" when I asked if she would have security from the public, since there's a LOT of people angry with her.

I don't know if what he is saying is factual or if he was just trying to get me to go away.

He did state more than once that Casey is/was addicted to drugs at the time. His personal belief is that Caylee was not "kidnapped", but that Casey "misplaced" her and she was sold..

I asked him why does he think this, did he talk to Casey? He said no, but he has spoken with the family.

LINK

Son of Sam laws prevent a CONVICTED criminal from profiting from their crime. It is crystal clear to me that they are circumventing the Son of Sam laws by getting Casey's story before she is convicted. They can't do it while she is in jail because of the recorded calls and video visits. So, they bail her out -- her story is worth much more than $500,200 as shown by the huge national interest -- and they get the story. Casey is paying her own bail -- and her own attorney fees probably -- with this maneuver. Plus, she can be at home or in a safe house.

TOTALLY agree...nobody is doing anyone "favors" here. It will all come right back to the bounty hunter and his nephew...as will it for MANY other people. That is the sad thing about this country.

Does anyone in Orlando know if there is any searching underway near the airport?

I've spent most of the day sleeping because I am fighting an oncoming cold... I woke up just less than an hour ago, hoping there would be some changes in this case. Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!! As if this case isn't crazy enough, now it has taken on a crazier spin... never in a million years would I have expected this case to turn into a side show like this.

Poor Caylee... this is about her, but the way people (ie: her parents, the bounty hunter) are coddling to Casey, you would think that Casey was the bigger issue and that Caylee was an afterthought. It makes me feel all the more ill...

When there is a tragedy, there will ALWAYS be some volunteers ready to exploit the devastation and agony of the those suffering, like birds of prey. How interesting how all of them are connected with TV and TV shows. And please with the psychics....and the excuse that they are at least doing something. They could have been searching for Caylee without wearing those matching t-shirts about their show or alerting the media of what they are doing or all of that shenaningans. Did you see how inarticulate that ''psychic'' woman was on Nancy Grace? Is this the one who people expect might find Caylee? She could not utter a coherent sentence that made any sense. Who puts those people on tv? And the bounty hunters could have done whatever they say they want to do to bring the truth out without sending pr announcements to the press. Do it, resolve it, and then go to as many shows as you like and we will applaud you. Or do you think we are that stupid to believe that you will crack down Casey and her lawyer is not NOT READING YOUR COMMENTS or allow it to happen? Please.......

Shame on all of those who see Caylee as a cute nice plot for their tv shows and run to insert themselves in this case just before the big show begins (murder charges). This is a 3 year old we are speaking about, and whether alive or dead she deserves dignity and respect.

And I have seen way more dignity and respect shown and restrain exercised by hundreds of unknown posters here than the main players of this case and the big band circus that this is turning into.

Since I am in European time - good night to all - keep the good fight and let's hope that this baby is brought home really soon.

VERY well put! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When there is a tragedy, there will ALWAYS be some volunteers ready to exploit the devastation and agony of the those suffering, like birds of prey. How interesting how all of them are connected with TV and TV shows. And please with the psychics....and the excuse that they are at least doing something. They could have been searching for Caylee without wearing those matching t-shirts about their show or alerting the media of what they are doing or all of that shenaningans. Did you see how inarticulate that ''psychic'' woman was on Nancy Grace?

I listened to the "psychics" online "radio show", trying not to laugh... it sounded like a bunch of noodle heads sitting around grunting "uh huh" and "yeah, I checked it" when a question was asked... it kind of reminded me of a bunch of college kids sitting around getting drunk and mumbling to each other about what they did that particular day. Gale St John has complained that the media made them look like idiots... of which I think she needs to rethink that: that was her doings, not the media...

It's called ratings, without that, they wouldn't be on the air. They need people to come onto the show and say something. It brings in the viewers no matter how ridiculous it is.

huh! I'll be vacationing there this next weekend. If I see her I'll tell her hi from everyone here. :mad:

This bounty hunter guy is on Greta now saying that he thinks Caylee is alive. How can someone say this if he hasn't seen the results of all the tests? I don't get it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23