Greta 8-15-08 #2

Thanks, WindChime!

Maybe Dog needs to swoop in tomorrow and post the bail. LMAO Let's see...this could be the start of a whole new television series we can call, "Bounty Wars". They could do this with every criminal they deem to be high profile enough to risk losing money over. LOL

Just a thought--

Aren't there 2 charges that they haven't charged her with?

It would be so funny if she was bailed out, they followed her home and arrested her for those charges. I wonder if that's why they haven't charged her yet...

Lee is the only one I feel sorry for. Cindy and George brought this on themselves, imo. They were in this from the beginning in some way. The various discrepancies say so.

I agree the GPs caused a lot of problems for themselves BUT even so... I can still logically understand their motivation. It's not selfish & it's hard to fault parents for loving a child too much..... even when it's obviously such a bad thing.

Their biggest mistakes were in NOT contacting an experienced missing children's organization AND in failing to hire a competent PR person from the get go.... when they first saw how their reactions were being perceived negatively by the public.

It's hard to avoid the spotlight IF you truly believe the spotlight will help you find your granddaughter. Cindy's own strong personality is a big disadvantage to her in this sad chapter of her life.

Emotionally, it's much harder to understand this whole sorry story.

Thanks, WindChime!

Maybe Dog needs to swoop in tomorrow and post the bail. LMAO Let's see...this could be the start of a whole new television series we can call, "Bounty Wars". They could do this with every criminal they deem to be high profile enough to risk losing money over. LOL

Oh sure, Dog would get it out of Casey for sure. LoL

Just a thought--

Aren't there 2 charges that they haven't charged her with?

It would be so funny if she was bailed out, they followed her home and arrested her for those charges. I wonder if that's why they haven't charged her yet...

It would be cheaper to re-arrest her before she left the jail. Well unless they steal some of Casey's gas from the shed.... then why not wait until she gets home? lol

I agree the GPs caused a lot of problems for themselves BUT even so... I can still logically understand their motivation. It's not selfish & it's hard to fault parents for loving a child too much..... even when it's obviously such a bad thing.

Their biggest mistakes were in NOT contacting an experienced missing children's organization AND in failing to hire a competent PR person from the get go.... when they first saw how their reactions were being perceived negatively by the public.

It's hard to avoid the spotlight IF you truly believe the spotlight will help you find your granddaughter. Cindy's own strong personality is a big disadvantage to her in this sad chapter of her life.

Emotionally, it's much harder to understand this whole sorry story.
Boy, if that is what you consider their "biggest mistakes" to be...I am a bit shocked! :eek:

Ya know, if the family thinks there are dangerous agents of
Zenaida's out there, wouldn't they be afraid of this stranger taking control of their daughter when she gets out? Are they sure Jose isn't in on the complicated, dangerous plot to . . . uh . . . let Zenaida raise Caylee safely near them?

I agree with the poster (Sorry, can't remember who it was :blushing:.) who said Casey will "cry rape" on this bounty hunter.

From the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
I was talking about the fraud and theft charges that haven't been leveled yet. There were also some other ones floating around that I can't recall at the moment. If she is charged for those, that could hopefully hold her up until Tuesday.

But to what end. The judge would set a dollar amount and there's so much money in this exclusive deal they'll make that without breaking a sweat.

I haven't been talking bail amounts. I'm talking bail conditions. The judge can and hopefully revisits the issue. They do it all the time. LE has some cards up there sleeves. They don't want her out either. DA's can be pretty creative when it comes to keeping people like Casey behind bars. I'll be upset if Casey gets out, but I don't think it's a given yet. Not how yahoo cowboy sees it anyways.

Boy, if that is what you consider their "biggest mistakes" to be...I am a bit shocked! :eek:

Obviously, I'm talking about the family dynamics AFTER Caylee went missing.

Plenty of kids go through TOTALLY MISERABLE 'phases' where they make life hell for their families but they don't end up 'losing' their kids & rotting away in a jail cell because they refuse to talk.

We don't know enough about the family history to know HOW they dealt w/ Casey & when it all went so wrong.

Lee seems to be a successful adult.... is that a testament to good parenting OR is he simply a person who succeeded despite terrible parenting???

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt up to a point.

From the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
I was talking about the fraud and theft charges that haven't been leveled yet. There were also some other ones floating around that I can't recall at the moment. If she is charged for those, that could hopefully hold her up until Tuesday.

But to what end. The judge would set a dollar amount and there's so much money in this exclusive deal they'll make that without breaking a sweat.

I haven't been talking bail amounts. I'm talking bail conditions. The judge can and hopefully revisits the issue. They do it all the time. LE has some cards up there sleeves. They don't want her out either. DA's can be pretty creative when it comes to keeping people like Casey behind bars. I'll be upset if Casey gets out, but I don't think it's a given yet. Not how yahoo cowboy sees it anyways.

If they charge her with credit card theft or fraud, they could set the bail extremely high like they did with the child neglect charge. Croc. Dundee aka yahoo cowboy :bananalama::bananalama:, would have to get another line of credit to get her out. This will buy time until they can get the murder charge, which I think they are close to doing now.

At this point in the circus...I think it is time to send in the clowns. It may not change things, but at least we know they are more credible than anyone else in this case to date! LOL

"Casey" Sitter needed. Must be available 24/7. Laundry and cooking required. Frequent runs to the local liquor store will also be required. Must be willing to answer a minimum of 500 death threat phone calls per day. Call Private Detective Lee Anthony for a formal interview.

Obviously, I'm talking about the family dynamics AFTER Caylee went missing.

Plenty of kids go through TOTALLY MISERABLE 'phases' where they make life hell for their families but they don't end up 'losing' their kids & rotting away in a jail cell because they refuse to talk.

We don't know enough about the family history to know HOW they dealt w/ Casey & when it all went so wrong.

Lee seems to be a successful adult.... is that a testament to good parenting OR is he simply a person who succeeded despite terrible parenting???

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt up to a point.
I think you missed my point entirely. The biggest mistakes, imo, were lying about the date Caylee went missing, covering up that Casey broke into the shed and stole the gas cans which was not reported, and various other mistakes in their "stories" which have proven to be less than truthful, too. I don't care about their parenting skills! Too late for that.

I gave the grandparents the benefit of the doubt...until they both were caught lying right along with their daughter. I held out the longest for George. He blew it.

Lol, my2cents and SS.

Themis, I hope I'm right and you are wrong. But it sounds like you are more qualified to give an opinion on what's going to go down Monday than I am. Now I'm terrified Casey will get out.

I don't think anyone is prepared outside of jail to protect Casey from herself or others who want her dead.

On that note, I'm going to bed. Nite everyone!

"Casey" Sitter needed. Must be available 24/7. Laundry and cooking required. Frequent runs to the local liquor store will also be required. Must be willing to answer a minimum of 500 death threat phone calls per day. Call Private Detective Lee Anthony for a formal interview.

Haha. You forgot to mention that it is not a paid position!

If they charge her with credit card theft or fraud, they could set the bail extremely high like they did with the child neglect charge. Croc. Dundee aka yahoo cowboy :bananalama::bananalama:, would have to get another line of credit to get her out. This will buy time until they can get the murder charge, which I think they are close to doing now.

But, didn't LE say that to charge her with credit card theft or fraud, the victims would have to press charges (Amy and Cindy)?

At this point in the circus...I think it is time to send in the clowns. It may not change things, but at least we know they are more credible than anyone else in this case to date! LOL

AND the giant pooper-scoopers. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back