Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I never have to go back through THAT thread again. It would take a year!

Jeff never said he didn't know her. Get your story straight. He did say he knew her but wasn't a huge friend of hers, saw her occasionally and that he didn't know anything about her daughter being missing as she had told LE. Then the family lied and claimed that it wasn't the right Jeff. Oh yeah. sure. Poor Casey never had a chance in this family. A family full of liars. They think nothing of it.

jeff was a friend of hers...their myspace comments go way back...most of them have been deleted..but I think there are still a few...when he said he didn't know her that well he wasn't telling the truth...they hung out and partied together

Im actually kind of glad she will be released from jail. She has been playing this "I can't say anything to protect Caylee" and "I just don't trust LE" for way too long!!!

my prediction of what will transpire between the Anthony's when Casey is home (or wherever)

"ok Casey, we have you out of jail, we are all alone, you can whisper now....please say or write down what we an do to get Caylee back. Please tell us what you have been holding back, there is no LE officials here, it's just us. Now, tell us what you couldn't tell us from jail......"

(crickets)

then she will have no more excuses, she will have to produce the info her family has been waiting for! the missing link she could not reveal to LE! the info that will make her mother of the year! It's what George and Cindy have been promised, oh the suspense is killing me! then , nothing ...........boy the Anthony's are in for a rude awakening.

At least it will put to rest her story that she can't speak for fear of LE, I am so sick of hearing that lame excuse!

I was just reading(AGAIN), the arrest affadavit and the documented narrative from the investigator's initial meeting with and talking to Casey.

It just strikes me as very odd, how it's noted multiple times that Casey spoke in an undisturbed and calm manner with discussing what supposedly happened and in answering their questions.

Also her friends statements are mentioned, and they all state she never seemed distaught, worried or as if anything out of the ordinary was going on. No mention of anything terrible happening to her little girl.

How are earth can anyone believe a word Casey says? Her parents have been sucked into her fantasy of lies, and now this bountyhunter guy too?
I am just so disgusted with this case and the turn it has taken. This is the craziest case ever!

I am by nature an optimist. But I really don't feel Caylee will ever be found. I don't believe we'll ever know the truth, and I pray Casey doesn't get away with murder!

I think little Caylee is at peace with God now.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Yes, Lee did an interview last week, i think, where he said that the Jeff Hopkins on Myspace was a friend of his from high school and not the one that Casey was referring to.I will look for the link, but I think it was the interview from right before Casey refused to see him the first time. The last interview from before he went oddly quiet.

It is almost perfectly in sync with my case. We disagree, that's all. Let's move on now. And I am teling the truth, let's please not accuse me of lying just because we disagree. I don't attack your character.

I wasn't attacking your character and I'm sorry you took it that way. And I wasn't accusing you of lying. I merely qualified my statement,which is within my right to do so. Perhaps you are offended because I don't believe that Caylee was kidnapped. If so, my opinion is not a personal attack against you. I'm just trying to have an informed discussion. This case doesn't change because you were kidnapped. Would Elizabeth Smart's opinion carry more weight than LE's if she were to opine that Casey is telling the truth?

I wrote on that last thread that the one thing that would explain Casey's action is IF, and it's a BIG IF, she let someone she knew take Caylee for awhile in a sick attempt to worry Cindy.
NOW..if that IS the case. All the events happening now may be a way to escape the wrath of the public who has been worried sick about this child.
Spokesperson,
Bounty Hunter who may just "happen" to find Caylee.

It's not a concrete theory, but it is a possibility.

I just can't get around two things, the forensics and Cindy saying "It smells like there was a da** dead body in the car."

I wasn't attacking your character and I'm sorry you took it that way. And I wasn't accusing you of lying. I merely qualified my statement,which is within my right to do so. Perhaps you are offended because I don't believe that Caylee was kidnapped. If so, my opinion is not a personal attack against you. I'm just trying to have an informed discussion. This case doesn't change because you were kidnapped. Would Elizabeth Smart's opinion carry more weight than LE's if she were to opine that Casey is telling the truth?

I don't think NOTMYKIDS is trying to say the case has changed because he/she was kidnapped as a child. I think we need to keep an open mind as she has been through a surreal situation and her/his experience could add something not before considered..

NOTMYKIDS is sharing a very personal ordeal from the past...geez

No, and this is not the Smart case. I am not saying that my opinion is more valid. I am not offended that you disagree. You can't have a debate if everyone thinks the same thing. My belief would be the same regardless of my experience. I see nothing that says that Caylee is dead. Well, nothing that isn't speculation or misinformation. I am not a conspiracy theory nut and if some one does find Caylee's body or copious amounts of blood that can be proven to be hers, then I will believe that she is dead. Right now, the actual evidence in no way points to that.

Also the Bondmen are coming into Orlando tomorrow at 4pm. I wonder how many people will be there to greet them?

Im actually kind of glad she will be released from jail. She has been playing this "I can't say anything to protect Caylee" and "I just don't trust LE" for way too long!!!

my prediction of what will transpire between the Anthony's when Casey is home (or wherever)

"ok Casey, we have you out of jail, we are all alone, you can whisper now....please say or write down what we an do to get Caylee back. Please tell us what you have been holding back, there is no LE officials here, it's just us. Now, tell us what you couldn't tell us from jail......"

(crickets)

then she will have no more excuses, she will have to produce the info her family has been waiting for! the missing link she could not reveal to LE! the info that will make her mother of the year! It's what George and Cindy have been promised, oh the suspense is killing me! then , nothing ...........boy the Anthony's are in for a rude awakening.

At least it will put to rest her story that she can't speak for fear of LE, I am so sick of hearing that lame excuse!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I could believe in the Caylee handed off, kidnapped scenario if I just had 3 things.

Casey still had her car on July 15th
Casey had a job
Casey had called the babysitter/kidnapper on June 16th

No, and this is not the Smart case. I am not saying that my opinion is more valid. I am not offended that you disagree. You can't have a debate if everyone thinks the same thing. My belief would be the same regardless of my experience. I see nothing that says that Caylee is dead. Well, nothing that isn't speculation or misinformation. I am not a conspiracy theory nut and if some one does find Caylee's body or copious amounts of blood that can be proven to be hers, then I will believe that she is dead. Right now, the actual evidence in no way points to that.
How do you explain what the detective said on stand, under oath? How do you explain Cindy saying, prior to changing her tune, "It smells like a da** dead body was in the car?"
IF it wasn't for that, you might have an agreeable argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni