Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchime
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

Thanks, Christine!

Welcome to WS, JustC! It is a theory that has been bantered around here. At this point, anything is possible! The fact remains that Caylee is still missing and we are no closer to finding her than the day this came to light. Casey does hold the key to it and maybe someone can get that information in order to bring Caylee home. There is always that slim hope.

WOW, thread #101~~but still NO CAYLEE!!!

thanks again to all who are keeping us updated, I cant watch TV during the day, and I cant watch video on my computer, this site is a must have....

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

I'm here. Wow, this is getting so confusing. The case I mean.

Forgot what I was posting about. Thanks to the mod for starting a new thread. :clap:

It was during the Live Desk segment which is about two hours long with Marth MacCallum and Trace Gallagher. The channel is called the Fox News Channel. I don't watch the local stations at all unless someone alerts to the Local 6 or 9 in Orlando online. Our local Fox is out of Rochester, NY and I don't watch that.

That's what I was watching. I just rewound my tape and, but she obviously didn't listen very carefully to what her "local boots on the ground" had to say. Phil, the Fox correspondent that was in front of the courthouse, said that LP is still in his very first talks with JB at this time. Phil also said that LP is putting it at 20 -30% that Casey will actually be out today.

At the very end of the segment Martha did say she could be getting out any time now. (But, she was just talking to fill the end of the segment, imo.)

LOL Help A Mod Month! I was mistaken as I thought it was Help A Mod Year instead! (I need to check my calendar!!)

Thanks, Christine!

So that it doesn't get lost, here's my most recent comment at the end of the last thread:
SeriouslySearching: I spent the past few mminutes going back through all of your earlier posts about what you think of Casey, and while I strongly AGREE with you Re: her life is going to be totally different, etc., I believe very strongly that IF she either beats whatever charges are brought against her or get out of prison, she'll just move somewhere else, maybe even another country, and start over with a whole new persona - I strongly disagree Casey Anthony would ever kill herself.

APRILSHOWERS:

your post about your little one really touched me

Thanks, Christine!

So that it doesn't get lost, here's my most recent comment at the end of the last thread:
SeriouslySearching: I spent the past few mminutes going back through all of your earlier posts about what you think of Casey, and while I strongly AGREE with you Re: her life is going to be totally different, etc., I believe very strongly that IF she either beats whatever charges are brought against her or get out of prison, she'll just move somewhere else, maybe even another country, and start over with a whole new persona - I strongly disagree Casey Anthony would ever kill herself.

I think we all agree on that part, that if she beats charges or gets out, of course. I think what we are all saying is if she is faced with the fact that she will spend the rest of her life in prison or worse, she will either on purpose or accidentally on purpose choose to off herself. As I understand it.

Well, Chez. I hope we never have to find out which of us is correct. (Shrugging my shoulders)

WOW, thread #101~~but still NO CAYLEE!!!

thanks again to all who are keeping us updated, I cant watch TV during the day, and I cant watch video on my computer, this site is a must have....
Quite honestly, I doubt Caylee will ever be found. She's gone by the wayside like Trenton Duckett and Madeline McCann. there is a ring of pedophiles who buy kids. I've said this on a number of occasions, but no one believes me. :bang:

I think that's what happened to Caylee.

No, I am not. I also don't think that we can diagnose a person from emedicine.com either.

I prefer to do my diagnoses thru Wiki - that's a joke - ha ha.

But seriously - someone on a thread the other day mentioned histrionic personality disorder - and that fits more closely what we know (or think we know) about Casey. Think drama.

I also agree we cannot really know what her disorder, if she has one, really is, but again, many WSers, including SeriouslySearching, for one, have stated over and over that she's narcisistic, so that's why I ask. (and the emedicine link is for ease of discussion purposes, since I don't possess the APJ or anything similar ;) )

I did not follow the Duckett case and know very little about it, except what people have commented during this forum.

How can LE just let Casey sit there with her mouth shut when there is a chance (ok, slim to none odds, but still a chance) that they could find that baby? I'm actually hoping that Cindy will beat it out of her if she's gets returned to the Anthony residence.:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

SS, I agree with your take on Casey's personality and how it might change when reality hits her smack in the face.....in terms of what she used to control and manipulate in her life.

Also, as a medical professional for 17 years going on 18, I have to say that there is never a cookie cutter dx for any disorder, physical or phsychiatric.

I also wanted to underscore as well that SS has been doing this a looong time and these perps become so similar after a while that they become almost like little recipe cards....just change the hair color, or the sex.

IMnurseO, SS's experience here at ws goes a lot longer way than any ediagnosis anyday. (aside...not meant to flame anyone else here :)

Quite honestly, I doubt Caylee will ever be found. She's gone by the wayside like Trenton Duckett and Madeline McCann. there is a ring of pedophiles who buy kids. I've said this on a number of occasions, but no one believes me. :bang:

I think that's what happened to Caylee.

Big difference, though. The McCanns reported her missing immediately and were truly grieving for their lost child. Melinda Duckett even did not wait a month. Different, very different.

Thanks, Christine!

That's one thing we don't have to worry about. She will never kill herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10