Just reported on Fox Casey will not be getting out of jail today Monday Aug.18th..

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shepard Smith is talking to bounty hunter Robert V and asking some rough questions.

Thanks WindChime, my daughter is watching her Nick channel so I don't have the tv on Fox. Someone had already posted a news link about Casey not getting out today. Can anyone please write here what is being said in this interview? Thx.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:clap::clap::clap:

:Banane10::Banane32::Banane03::Banane13:

:Banane35:

OMG Way to go Sheppard!!!

He was not giving this guys any slack what so ever, and the guy kept stuttering. He ended with well good luck.....lol

The spokes person for Casey's family said none of this has been confirmed. I don't believe a word out of that mans mouth I believe Shepard Smith over that spokesman anyday. JMOO

okay so this is only coming from Fox?

shep: spokesman denies it's happening
why are you doing this

Dick: there has got to be someone out there with some hope casey is the key to solving this

shep: sir with respect it is casey who is refusing to cooperate, casey whom the police call a pathological liar, wont connect the dots, or tell authorities where she was while the child was missing or why she wouldn't tell anyone

shep: you are helping her get out of jail and for what?

Dick: well that may be but you have to understand the totality of the situation, sometimes people dont want to talk to law enforcement they want to talk to someone who believes in them and believes the little girl is still alive

trying to type fast on this laptop sorry going so slow

Shep: okay so that I am clear, a mother has a once 2 yr old now 3 year old missing and the mother doesn't want to tell the police the circumstance surround that dissappearence doesnt want to explain much of anything that happened along the way

Dick: doean't or can't, we don't know that yet

I am rewinding this so I get it right, sorry taking so stinking long

shep: you are helping her get out of jail and for what?

Dick: well that may be but you have to understand the totality of the situation, sometimes people dont want to talk to law enforcement they want to talk to someone who believes in them and believes the little girl is still alive

trying to type fast on this laptop sorry going so slow

Thanks, but if he thinks that Casey will talk with them when she hasn't opened up to anyone else, he has another thing coming. I wish my daughter would hand over the remote, but she is stubborn. Ugh!

The spokes person for Casey's family said none of this has been confirmed. I don't believe a word out of that mans mouth I believe Shepard Smith over that spokesman anyday. JMOO

Isn't that guy you are referring to, Rob Dick? With Leonard Padilla's team???
Or who?

shep" the police have called her a pathological liar, the authorities normally set bail at a amount you know, if they want to keep a woman in jail they try to keep them there as long as the law allows. The speculation has been that you and your agency have come in here to try and act like people on silver wings to get some publicity for your bounty hunting agency, how far off the mark is that

RD is one of the bounty guys. It's the spokesperson who Shep says hasn't confirmed the info about release.

Dick: totally of the mark the total concern is for caylee every day that goes by is a potential threat for her

shep: have you talked to the cops about this

Dick: we have not had any contact with LE

Shep: what day did Caylee disappear

shep" the police have called her a pathological liar, the authorities normally set bail at a amount you know, if they want to keep a woman in jail they try to keep them there as long as the law allows. The speculation has been that you and your agency have come in here to try and act like people on silver wings to get some publicity for your bounty hunting agency, how far off the mark is that

Oh Shep is goooood, go get em!

Dick: there has been several dates

Shep: (stern voice) What's the dates listed by the family the date Caylee disapp.

Dick: well the lastupdate was the 16th

Shep: well thats when the mom said she quote disapp

Dick: well that is the last date the FATHER knows for sure that he had seen her personally

Shep: wow, tha FATHER, you mean the grandfather

dick: the grandfather I apologizes

Shep: ya
You come in from where

Dick : Ca
Shep : And WHy did you do this

Dick: because after seeing the facts and talking with everyone someone has to have hope we are not just here looking for a body

Shep: YOU DO UNDERstand that this woman is in jail for a reason

Dick : she is in custody currently for child neglect

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.