Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Originally Posted by Windchime
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

Hopefully Greta will have some new coverage tonight. Fox can't seem to be able to shut their own mouths long enough to learn anything new. Thats just my opinion!

I don't see Casey as a phone sex operator. They make good money.

I'm here, but not sure how much more I can take of this. If this bounty hunter dude was looking for his 15 minutes of fame, he didn't get it yet.

Great find, LilT!! Very seedy, isn't it?!

Wait...Leonard Padilla and Rob are NOT the ones who need to even be talking to LE at the moment...TONY PADILLA is. So his statements don't mean anything in regards to Casey's bond being met or her release as far as having talked to LE.

I'm here, but not sure how much more I can take of this. If this bounty hunter dude was looking for his 15 minutes of fame, he didn't get it yet.
I know, and he was looking so much better than the cowboy!

Motherhood ruined NG, ever since the twins she's all humble and has lost that mean edge! It's all about the twins now, sheesh!

Do you watch the same NG as me??? I think she can be plenty mean ... I think even worse than before ... ie, more fierce, when it comes to crimes involving children ... but I do understand what you mean ... my DH and I laugh when we see her go from a teeth baring snarl to all sunshine sweet in a split second just as soon as someone mentions her twins!

Is that tied to a now deleted thread from here? If no connection understand if you cant post more..

I know.. I'm not sure what I can or can't post at this point. I PM'd Tricia earlier to see if I can start a thread on this. I haven't heard back yet.. :(

I don't find it directly related yet to the deleted thread information.

Please post more detail (specifics) as to the info you discovered regarding the phone sex operator theory...thank you

Hopefully Greta will have some new coverage tonight. Fox can't seem to be able to shut their own mouths long enough to learn anything new. Thats just my opinion!
Fox never gets anything right. JMO.

Great find, LilT!! Very seedy, isn't it?!

Wait...Leonard Padilla and Rob are NOT the ones who need to even be talking to LE at the moment...TONY PADILLA is. So his statements don't mean anything in regards to Casey's bond being met or her release as far as having talked to LE.

He said specifically that no-one from their group has had any contact with LE, he is the transfer bond agent so he would be part of that conversation.
The fact of the wording on how he answered that question speaks volumes to me..

Thanks Christine for the new thread.

I thought what Shep said was perfect!!

He basically called this guy out by saying...and I paraphrase...

"She lost her daughter, did not call LE ever, reported her after being forced a month later, is called a habitual liar by LE and friends, and refuses to cooperate to find her daughter and you are going to get her out of jail because why???"

I thought it was terrific.

If these guys thought that this would bring them good publicity, I think it is dawning on them that it is not.

As Shep says...and this is a quote, " She is in jail for a reason!"

I know.. I'm not sure what I can or can't post at this point. I PM'd Tricia earlier to see if I can start a thread on this. I haven't heard back yet.. :(

I don't find it directly related yet to the deleted thread information.
tigger?????? wha??? ya lost me (not hard to do with nurse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82