Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the post from number 102... no, she has not been freed. yet. They are working out a few details and they hope to post her bond tomorrow.

This could be how mom (Cindy) got her out of Tony's

maybe Amy went to the door - this was just as she found out the checks and all - so Amy asks her to "step outside" and bam there's MOMMIE!!!

I want to know WHY Casey is being allowed to stay with her parents under home confinement?! They have done their fair share of attempting to screw with this investigation. They have permitted Casey to live life without any consequences thus far, why would this time be any different?! Do the powers that be really think she'll spill the beans once she gets home? She was "afraid" to tell her parents, she's "afraid" to tell her friends, she's "afraid" of LE and the FBI...apparently she's "afraid" of everything, and her family is "afraid" to ask her what really happened...again and again and again until they get the truth.

Also will BH Padilla and/or his people be living in the Anthony home while Casey is under house arrest?! I'm not quite understanding how this is going to work?!

Maybe FL is trying to save money? It costs $ to incarcerate someone. In my state, the inmates are billed for their room and board. Also, why not throw Casey back into the den of wolves she came from? Maybe LE is hoping she'll have a "come to Jesus" moment (or, as they are in my house, a "oh, sh**, Mom's standing on the kitchen chair and YELLING IN MY FACE so I guess it's time to fess up"moment) and she'll just break. Why should the state go to the expense of putting her in a safe house...and if any say that her family should pay for that, I agree...but it doesn't look like the Anthonys have a lot of $$$.

The BH and/or his cohorts will be staying in the house. Remember, they don't have attorney/client priv., so they can tell LE anything they learn. (Which, from a defense standpoint is just a totally stupid thing to set up, IMO) We are all hoping BH isn't a smoker!

Just a thought on the Never Lose Hope Foundation. I wonder if William Rivera is using the foundation as a way to write off his telecommunication equipment........... Just a random thought.

I recall reading somewhere L. Padilla saying they wouldn't be working with LE, they were working independant and with Baez. Just recall, anyone who can help verify this memory? tia

She also had to keep up her calm appearances like nothing was wrong as well. If she had refused to get in the car with her Mother Cynthia would have went ape sh#t. As they drove around Caylee came up... it was Grandma who brought this, as well as the car and money theft, to the attention of LE and the woman really deserves credit for that. I bet Casey thought Cynthia would buy her lies as usual. I think the ditched car with dead body smell was the clincher. Cythia had enough. Up until the third 911 call Casey and her brother were STILL trying to talk Cynthia out of calling in the cops....with Casey saying she would take them to Caylee in the morning.

Cynthia really is some sort of macabre hero in all this....at the start anyhow.... (imhoo)

Thanks to all those helping! You know who ya are! :blowkiss:

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

I have the strangest feeling that on June 22nd? when George asked Casey to open the trunk....Caylee was there wrapped in her pink blanket...But, he just didn't see her...or realize it. There is no comments by him of what happened after the trunk was opened...An argument? Were the cans full or empty...Did he take them from her?

When he flipped out in his driveway he yelled "You don't care about me or Cindy. You don't care about Caylee You care about sensationalism....
(No mention of Casey)

This was posted elsewhere & now I can't find the thread....

What are they talking about?!

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have&#8230;ok thank you). Um Jose&#8217;s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?
I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of&#8230;.
LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn&#8217;t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment&#8230;

LEE: I&#8217;ve got you, ok, I understand.
CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don&#8217;t remember where the very last place is I had it.

Casey changes it from Universal to Blanchard Park.
IMO that means Universal

amberjack, you posted this in the other thread - they are talking about the cell phone. The Blackjack IIRC.

thanks Christine...and HI CHRISTINE! YOU ROCK! And thank you to Windchime for the new thread.

I was thinking about this thing about Padilla bonding Casey out...what bothers me is that usually bonds are posted by family/friends...etc.

Theres a good reason for that and that is unless someone is independently wealthy, they will be sure that the person abides by their bond and returns for trial because they could not stand to lose the money.

Now I realize that the bounty hunter says there will be someone with Casey 24/7 but it just bothers me that there is no personal connection between Casey and the person/money bailing her out.

Having said all of this, it is her constitutional right and I'm sure he will make sure that she doesn't flee.

But it still kinda usurps the intent of bond. Am I nuts? Perhaps this case has driven me over the edge!

I just want Caylee to come home..whatever that means.

Oh well.

Maybe FL is trying to save money? It costs $ to incarcerate someone. In my state, the inmates are billed for their room and board. Also, why not throw Casey back into the den of wolves she came from? Maybe LE is hoping she'll have a "come to Jesus" moment (or, as they are in my house, a "oh, sh**, Mom's standing on the kitchen chair and YELLING IN MY FACE so I guess it's time to fess up"moment) and she'll just break. Why should the state go to the expense of putting her in a safe house...and if any say that her family should pay for that, I agree...but it doesn't look like the Anthonys have a lot of $$$.

The BH and/or his cohorts will be staying in the house. Remember, they don't have attorney/client priv., so they can tell LE anything they learn. (Which, from a defense standpoint is just a totally stupid thing to set up, IMO) We are all hoping BH isn't a smoker!

No matter what the Padillas say, I question the whole "sharing" with LE thing actually. Robert Dick (who appeared in the Shep Smith interview on Fox this afternoon) is a licensed investigator (as are several of Leonard Padilla's associates) in California. We don't know what "deal" was worked with Jose Padilla to do this - if they are coined as "investigators" for Jose, the only person that they have to report back to is...Jose. You could be, regardless of what's said on the press or on threads herein by Tony Padilla, seeing the beginning of a defense team.

Just speculating...don't have all the the facts, but rest assured it will all come out, sooner or later.

I have the strangest feeling that on June 22nd? when George asked Casey to open the trunk....Caylee was there wrapped in her pink blanket...But, he just didn't see her...or realize it. There is no comments by him of what happened after the trunk was opened...An argument? Were the cans full or empty...Did he take them from her?

When he flipped out in his driveway he yelled "You don't care about me or Cindy. You don't care about Caylee You care about sensationalism....
(No mention of Casey)

That was the 24th Amberjack

Now that I think of it.... maybe the ONLY shot at ever getting Casey to talk is to get her plastered....
I thought of that earlier - just get her good and sloshed - happy fun time - she starts rambling.......

Here is a question for all us older parents out there to ponder.

If you were Casey's parents, what would you do if she got dumped back in your home? Let's not consider what Cindy and George would do, for if they had done it before, this horrible situation never would have happened.

I feel sorry for them, and know they are suffering with endless guilt and what-ifs. But, if you were in their shoes now, what would you do?

Here is a question for all us older parents out there to ponder.

If you were Casey's parents, what would you do if she got dumped back in your home? Let's not consider what Cindy and George would do, for if they had done it before, this horrible situation never would have happened.

I feel sorry for them, and know they are suffering with endless guilt and what-ifs. But, if you were in their shoes now, what would you do?
MOVE!!!!! I'd go to a hotel and disown her and the house !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni