Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue your general discussion here and continue to "thread" out some ideas and topics.

I'm bringing this over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis
"A week" Then she's going back to jail in a week? Otherwise, he's going to have to leave his 24/7 monitors with her until the trial is completed and that could be months and months from now.

I have no idea what Padillas end game is here. It sure is a curious statement though.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17219601/detail.html

(snip)
Padilla said he'll speak with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday to determine the best scenario for getting her out of jail.

He also said he's giving himself a week to find Caylee.

And this is my favorite Padilla of the day. Tells me where his priorities are:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

(snip)
Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla calls himself a media *advertiser censored*, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

maybe it's to give Baez a week to try and force the hand on higher charges before the state is ready to bring it's case?

About the underwear found in the park, I think they may be too large to be Casey's. I'm 5'7, 130, spread hips(two kids), size 7 pants and I wear a size 5-6 underwear depending on the cut of them. Especially with low riding jeans you wear them smaller or else you end up with underwear hanging out. IMO those are unrelated. Sorry if this is TMI for you guys talking about my underwear lol.

Is this park not a good area? found this http://www.wesh.com/news/16603270/detail.html

There have been attacks going on in East Orlando for 2 years now. They think it's the same man and calling him "The east side attacker". A 26 yr old girl died in June while jogging in Blanchard Park, another woman was recently attacked with a knife but escaped. There were others that were raped (if I remember correctly). I'm starting to really hate this area, it's getting scary---very scary.

Also, not sure if this was answered but Blanchard Park is about 7 miles from the Anthony's. Also the Amscot were Casey abandoned her car was only a couple miles from the park.

Gah! Cannot sleep. With this would end. Wish the witch Casey would put this to rest. Its all in her damn hands ATM. "prays LE gets DNA results back before they bail Casey out."

ahhh jd martin try just thinking happy thoughts for Caylee. just say alot of prayers for her and happy wishes.. it helps me some.. for her to maybe get all the love vibes from ppl ..

ahhh jd martin try just thinking happy thoughts for Caylee. just say alot of prayers for her and happy wishes.. it helps me some.. for her to maybe get all the love vibes from ppl ..

Well if she is in heaven i know she is happy. I been thinking, What if...Caylee was kidnapped and is alive...Where will Caylee end up? What will happen to Casey? If Caylee is alive and all this ends, I fear Caylee is gonna have a rough time growing up with all that has happened. I wish the best.

I'm tired of waiting on DNA and forensics to come back.

From what I can tell, Baez is agreeing for Padilla to bond Casey out to push LE's hand to bring on the charges. I'm guessing that he's hoping they aren't prepared enough so it's check mate.

Well if she is in heaven i know she is happy. I been thinking, What if...Caylee was kidnapped and is alive...Where will Caylee end up? What will happen to Casey? If Caylee is alive and all this ends, I fear Caylee is gonna have a rough time growing up with all that has happened. I wish the best.
I truly hope that Caylee is alive and if so I am willing to bet that she does not go back to ANYONE in this family. She deserves a loving family that will help her understand all this when she gets old enough to realize what went on.

I'm tired of waiting on DNA and forensics to come back.

From what I can tell, Baez is agreeing for Padilla to bond Casey out to push LE's hand to bring on the charges. I'm guessing that he's hoping they aren't prepared enough so it's check mate.

exactly my thoughts. It's a check mate move. I'm hoping that LE isn't buying it and stays quite like they've been doing. They need to take their time for a solid case without ANY loop holes.

IMHO< there is nothing positive with this BH deal, it's a strategy move for the defense.

As far as DNA coming back, it most likely has however they aren't releasing that info. I would hope they wouldn't either esp. if it would effect the case.

Also, just as an FYI to anyone wondering about neighborhood support to the Anthony's---there is very little due to the lies. People feel terrible don't get me wrong. There are just A LOT of people very upset about this.

exactly my thoughts. It's a check mate move. I'm hoping that LE isn't buying it and stays quite like they've been doing. They need to take their time for a solid case without ANY loop holes.

IMHO< there is nothing positive with this BH deal, it's a strategy move for the defense.

As far as DNA coming back, it most likely has however they aren't releasing that info. I would hope they wouldn't either esp. if it would effect the case.

I'm just hoping something good comes of this.

LOL Everyone by now knows my stance, I'm PRO-BH. I like these guys and I think they will at least get something done. But that's ok that I like them and others don't. I'm good with that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle