Car Seat in 98 Pontiac POLL ADDED

Are the 3 car seats in post 88 the same?

• 1 and 2 are the same

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • 1 and 3 are the same

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 2 and 3 are the same

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • All 3 are different

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • All 3 are the same

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Not enough detail to say for sure

Votes: 31 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

there was a car seat was in the car . . . although the above link was from 20 July, Padilla (LE, not BH) said a child's car seat was found in the Pontiac. Also from the article, "The white 1998 Pontiac was towed June 30 from an Amscot Financial store at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road, said sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla.

"It had been with the wrecker a while before the family found out," Padilla said."

Posting this specific thread to help fellow posters who do not know if a car seat was found in the 98 Pontiac. REDACTED

I am blaming the media for NOT checking their facts before reporting . . . :mad:

Thanks for the info. I didnt know about Googling for past info on these threads and I did not know where to find that link that stated the car seat was found although I knew it had been said! Helpful info!

I typically use the Search function this forum provides in the tool bar, and if that is not helpful, I open another Explorer Window and Google the info . . . which usually leads me to one of Orlando's media outlets which have timelines, pictures, and such . . .

During Nancy Grace last night (18 Aug) it was stated the car seat ws not located . . . which is misinformation according to OCPD:bang:

Thanks for setting the record straight on this. I have read most evreything here and i was confused by the conflicting reports on the car seat.

I live in Orlando and I remember reading about the car seat. Can't remember all the details, but I DO remember that they stated the seat did not have any signs death in it.

Devorahhh

But if ZG has Caylee, you know the babysitter, wouldn't she need the car seat? Maybe ZG doesn't drive...stupid me, I should know these things.

gets around on a magic carpet

No, something more appropriate for a flying imaginary nanny:

Zanny Poppins
poppins4-715158.jpg

*Sometimes we just have to laugh, or we'll go crazy* :bang:

Car seat was found in the car Casey drove . . .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

there was a car seat was in the car . . . although the above link was from 20 July, Padilla (LE, not BH) said a child's car seat was found in the Pontiac. Also from the article, "The white 1998 Pontiac was towed June 30 from an Amscot Financial store at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road, said sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla.

"It had been with the wrecker a while before the family found out," Padilla said."

Posting this specific thread to help fellow posters who do not know if a car seat was found in the 98 Pontiac. REDACTED

Hey, everybody!!! There was a car seat found in the car casey was driving that was towed

Let's keep the posters honest, manatee -- that's why the thread was started

manatee rocks!!! :rocker:

please explain why Padilla would be mentioned in an article dated july 20th?

Have they found the car seat yet?

This is a joke. </sigh>

Hey, JBean . . . check out my RANT . . . :rocker:

it is in the appropriate thread . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members