Why haven't any Friends, Neighbors, CoWorkers talked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1rebecca

Reaction score
Usually in these cases the neighbors or friends will come on and say something about the person or victim. The only people taking up for Casey is her family. Look at Drew Peterson, even that guy had neighbors, friends, ex-family members etc. talking to the media.

Simply stated - no one wants to be associated with the Anthony family.

Very few have come forward...Clint..hm..can't really think about anyone else. OH there was the guy that was in jail supposedly "with her" which they say is a lie.

The only thing I can think of is nobody wants to join the circus?

This has crossed my mind once or twice. You know the media HAS to be looking for ANYONE who may have ever talked to Casey or any of the Anthony's. I'm surprised, given the crowd she hangs with, that there is not at least ONE moron willing to talk just to get his face on TV, kwim? Very strange indeed!

Embarrassment. They probably don't want anyone to remember their faces after this, so that they can lead a somewhat normal life after this. People will always be pointing and laughing at Cindy and George. Even Lee is hiding now!

Thats what leads me to believe that none of the people she associates herself with are no good, or have something to hide. Another thought is that they know something. But there are so many pictures of her and her friends, no one wants to talk, not even Amy and she stole from her.

Usually in these cases the neighbors or friends will come on and say something about the person or victim. The only people taking up for Casey is her family. Look at Drew Peterson, even that guy had neighbors, friends, ex-family members etc. talking to the media.

Why would they? So they can be trashed like the grandparents have been?

I believe the ones she recently hung with, Amy, Tony, Jessie, and possibly more, have all been asked to not talk to media. Whether by LE, or just the Anthony family alone, it is not known.. I think that photographer group and the DJ that did indeed give interviews are no longer are employed by Fusion so that's another avenue there.

If one of my friends waited 31 days to report their child missing I wouldn't want to talk to the media about it. Another reason could be that LE talked to the friends and they have info that will be pertinent in a trial and LE asked them not to talk.

The grandparents are usually trashed because they have been caught in lie after lie just like Casey.

Thats what leads me to believe that none of the people she associates herself with are no good, or have something to hide. Another thought is that they know something. But there are so many pictures of her and her friends, no one wants to talk, not even Amy and she stole from her.

I couldn't agree with that more!

There is something amiss with the family and friends. Even the lying about who the baby's father is, why? She probably gets welfare or something so she said the baby's father was dead because A. She didn't know who is the father or B. So he didn't have to pay child support and she didn't have to have a custody arrangement with him. I don't know seems like they have something on these people or like someone else said LE told them not to talk.

Why would they? So they can be trashed like the grandparents have been?

I don't believe anyone has trashed the grandparents... just hard to believe them sometimes when they change their stories so much!!

I do hope that the ones that know Casey are among the ones passing out and posting fliers to find Caylee. I read a post somewhere by Amy that said she spent the day of her birthday posting fliers so that is good at least. I keep watching the tent setup for faces of any we've found online but have not seen any so far, even at the prayer vigils.

The grandparents are usually trashed because they have been caught in lie after lie just like Casey.

Whatever lies they might have been caught in originated from Casey. I do not believe the grandparents are lying to the media just for the sake of lying.

I only wonder why Christina hasn't she was devasted on the jailhouse call. She could easily have been the voice for Caylee.

Whatever lies they might have been caught in originated from Casey. I do not believe the grandparents are lying to the media just for the sake of lying.

I believe everything they are saying is from preservation and denial.

There is something amiss with the family and friends. Even the lying about who the baby's father is, why? She probably gets welfare or something so she said the baby's father was dead because A. She didn't know who is the father or B. So he didn't have to pay child support and she didn't have to have a custody arrangement with him. I don't know seems like they have something on these people or like someone else said LE told them not to talk.

There was just the one person on NG that spoke for them (Holly) and early on they had tracked down a previous friend who had moved out of state, but only kept in touch with Casey by phone.

There was just the one person on NG that spoke for them (Holly) and early on they had tracked down a previous friend who had moved out of state, but only kept in touch with Casey by phone.

Tara Graff I believe.

It is very odd. Normally friends, neighbors, coworkers, barristas or whatever come out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes via any kind of weak association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts