Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Please read before posting.

The Rick this thread is for may or may not be real. If he joins WS, Tricia, the owner and admin of Webslueths, has said she will verify whether it's him or not.

In the meantime, this thread was started because it was getting too confusing to discuss in the general thread.

There were at least two posters pretending to be Rick at Topix which is why the one this thread is for joined Topix. Please be sure of who you are talking about and who's quotes you are bringing over before posting. Keep in mind, the hopefully, real rick's posts have his picture with the same grandpa as seen with Caylee at the nursing home

People are assuming that all the Ricks at Topix are the same and they are not.

Here are some pictures. One is him with Cindy.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/BigMouse1925/rickrobinswedding1212.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/BigMouse1925/rickanddad2.jpg

Please go to post 30 to read the Topix Conversation.

Rick, I hope you join us.

I was so far behind, so this may have been mentioned. Notice how the wedding pic is named. Most people would not name their own pics like this, but maybe the pic is not his.

This whole thing makes me so dizzy.

I was so far behind, so this may have been mentioned. Notice how the wedding pic is named. Most people would not name their own pics like this, but maybe the pic is not his.

I name my pics on my photobucket and even add the numbers after it like that...

SuziQ, I am glad you put these up. Rick was on another site that was so nasty, someone told him to come here..That is great..Hope he tells the story about The his wedding that these pictures are of and the conversation about
Casey..It really tells alot about how Denial runs in this family..
Did he just send the pictures and no information?

I name all of my pics - easier to locate farther down the road -

SuziQ, I am glad you put these up. Rick was on another site that was so nasty, someone told him to come here..That is great..Hope he tells the story about The his wedding that these pictures are of and the conversation about

I think MDmommy found them? I just closed out the last thread that had the original post. Now we need to get Swag here.

I name all of my image files and number some of them. It makes them easier to find if I want to attach an image and email it.

I agree...I cannot hangout in that forum very long...it's a mess over there. WebSleuths has spoiled me here.

I would love to see one of his wedding pix with Casey's swollen belly that she denied was a baby.

Yea that was me who told him to come here. I guess we will see whether he does or not. I sure hope he does, then we will have someone from the family posting with us.

Sorry I didn't mean that the pictures were named was odd. I just found it odd that a person would use their last name in naming their own pictures.

Swag, who copy and pasted all the posts is not online right now. Can someone bring over Rick's posts from the other thread? Thank you!

Sorry I didn't mean that the pictures were named was odd. I just found it odd that a person would use their last name in naming their own pictures.

I do that. Last name, first name, date. If I took a picture of Mr. Steadfast today, it would be steadfastdh082008.jpg

Swag, who copy and pasted all the posts is not online right now. Can someone bring over Rick's posts from the other thread? Thank you!

Do you mean "Rick's" Posts from the Topix thread or has he joined here?

Have any of the mods verified his ID yet? I am so confused....and yes, BTW I understand that Rick, Cindy and Casey share genealogy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member