Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Anyone have the link that shows The Anthony's taking off from their home, shoes on fire, cause Casey told them where Caylee was? Anyone hear that?

OF COURSE NOT! :furious:

Marly; drugs are under the radar EVERYWHERE. I live in NYC and the average restaurant (not just night club) will have someone carrying or using cocaine at any given time. Even the 3 star establishments, I've seen coke left in the bathroom for the next person. It is in my opinon that it just has nothing to do with Caylee. A white party is no more sinister than anything else. The same people that do drugs at nightclubs will just be doing them wearing white on that particular night.

That is all that I'm saying.

I'm moving this from the last thread hoping more will see it

I have an idea everyone~

Why don't we all email NG and ask her to put up photos of Caylee instead of the photos of Casey at the nightclub? We all know Casey will be glued to the tv.

Here's a direct link to send comments.

http://edition.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

Leonard Padilla is being interviewed on CNN...hasn't said anything significant except that Lee REALLY did order pizza for everyone...unbelievable

After weeks of reaching out to the media and doing repeated interviews, the family is now lashing out at reporters. Casey Anthony is free on bond and you would think her family would be in good spirits.

"Take the *advertiser censored***** hose to them," she told Lee Anthony.

Cindy wanted her son Lee to spray reporters waiting for Casey to arrive home with a water hose.

"You guys need to back up," Lee told reporters, refusing to answer questions about his sister's release from jail.

His parents were not talking either.

Not long after Casey got home, a Domino's Pizza deliveryman showed up with a medium MeatsaPizza, the same kind of pizza her family says Casey left in her car that caused it to smell like a dead body.

"When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

"No, sir, I didn't," he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was sent with the message, "With love and decomp."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

LP is going to wait 7 days before he starts looking for Caylee. He is giving the reward 7 days to produce Caylee. Geeeeeez
On prime news HN
154.gif

The longer this 3-ring circus of phantom kidnappers and bogus babysitters dominiates the case, the less likely Caahley is to be found. The actions of the Anthony family, and associated parties has sunk to a disgusting level, as they seem unconcerned about where Cayley is, and overly concerned about protecting what I think is a child killer.

the longer this 3-ring circus of phantom kidnappers and bogus babysitters dominiates the case, the less likely caahley is to be found. The actions of the anthony family, and associated parties has sunk to a disgusting level, as they seem unconcerned about where cayley is, and overly concerned about protecting what i think is a child killer.

exactly.

Leonard Padilla is being interviewed on CNN...hasn't said anything significant except that Lee REALLY did order pizza for everyone...unbelievable

Yey! Casey's home!! PIZZA PARTY!! :woohoo:

:furious::furious:

The longer this 3-ring circus of phantom kidnappers and bogus babysitters dominiates the case, the less likely Caahley is to be found. The actions of the Anthony family, and associated parties has sunk to a disgusting level, as they seem unconcerned about where Cayley is, and overly concerned about protecting what I think is a child killer.

if the grandparents were so concerned about caylee, they would be shaking casey into unconsciousness. i couldnt let another minute go by

Sad..but so obviously true

I keep seeing the video of her getting out of jail and it looks like Baez is going to gauge her eyes out and beat her all about the face and head with his umbrella.

5.gif
1.gif

Did padilla say he has no intention of questioning Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304