IDENTIFIED-Tawni Lee Mazzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Tawni_2.jpg

Here is our angel. Rest in peace Tawni.

Wow. I've been overjoyed until seeing her picture, and seeing it now makes me quite emotional! It instantly brought tears to my eyes....tears of sadness, tears of happiness.......she was so pretty.

OH my. She is so beautiful. I am so sorry for this family and for their loss. It brought tears to my eyes too. R.I.P. Tawni!!! God bless you and your family!

She's a knockout! Absolutely beautiful.

Rest in the Lords arms sweet Tawni.

I can't stop staring at her picture! She looks older than the pictures we've been seeing but just as beautiful. I'm so sad!

Thank you for sharing the photograph. It reminds me to remember Tawni as she truly was. God bless Tawni's family.

Thank you for sharing the photograph. It reminds me to remember Tawni as she truly was. God bless Tawni's family.

I echo the thank you and appreciation for posting her picture. She deserves it. :blowkiss:

i stared at her picture, the ME picture and the hospital picture today for HOURS. Believe09, who is normally a rock for me (don't kill me for posting this believe ;) ) Called me once we rec'd this picture (have had since last night and couldn't post because of needin' . ID) just cryed......she said over and over, in between SOBS, "she is so beautiful".

Thank you Jesus.

She was suck a pretty girl and I know she is a pretty angel in heaven now. I have followed this for so long and am so surprised to see the case have a resolution so quickly. My prayers are with the entire family and way to go for everyone who never gave up on this beautiful child.

From my roomate, she has watched us do this the last hours and wanted to post:

Countee Cullen (1903-1946)

This lovely flower fell to seed;
Work gently sun and rain;
She held it as her dying creed:
That she would grow again.

MARICOPA JANE DOE ---- IDENTIFIED.

Tawni you are not and never will be forgotten.

God bless beautiful Tawni's family and friends. But most of all, God bless all the Websleuthers who have loved our little "Maricopa Jane Doe", prayed for her and helped her to come home.

Thank you Tybee.....I have no doubt your hand was in this. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Rest in peace Tawni Lee Mazzone. You're finally going home where you belong. God bless your family and keep all of you safe during this final journey. My condolences to the family and my pride in my fellow WS'ers is great. Good job all... you did it! You brought her home!

I want to thank all of you who have worked so hard and long on identifying this beautiful young woman and giving her back to her family. You inspire me to put aside the discouragement I sometimes feel when a case goes on for years. Bless the Maricopa Jane Doe posters for refusing to give up on her!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni