Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chico!

Bringing this over from the last thread:

Casey has access to a computer now too.........don't forget that.

As do others on the "team". There's been a sudden flurry of posts all over the net trying to implicate the "Grund" family....just sayin....

do you remember her other web account that we discussed for a while here...i'm forgetting what it was called (if anyone remembers let me know) where she marked "the earths largest holes" as her one of her favorites. It was weird and creepy. Stumbleupon! It was her stumbleupon account.

Yeah Casey loves geography.

As do others on the "team". There's been a sudden flurry of posts all over the net trying to implicate the "Grund" family....just sayin....

They have to be extremely careful accusing innocent people. They could be sued for EVERYTHING (including the pizza) if they start naming names just to continue the fairy tale.

do you remember her other web account that we discussed for a while here...i'm forgetting what it was called (if anyone remembers let me know) where she marked "the earths largest holes" as her one of her favorites. It was weird and creepy.

Yeah Casey loves geography.

stumbleupon

I wonder if she has figured out that she is the most hated woman in America.
I wonder if she has figured out that her days of "dating" are done.
I wonder if she has figured out that she is going to be a lonely old maid living off her parents or the state for the rest of her life.
Does Florida have the death penalty?

I found this update from the sheriff's dept interesting in it's wording:

The investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony continues to be the highest priority for the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. As you already know, our primary objective in this investigation is to locate Caylee. The fact that Casey Anthony has bonded out of jail changes nothing in our investigation and our determination to resolve this case. The simple fact of the matter is, people charged with crimes bond out of detention facilities every day. The only constant that has changed in this case is that Casey is no longer incarcerated in the Orange County Jail. Our investigation continues. We will continue to provide you with updates on this case immediately as they become available.

I found this update from the sheriff's dept interesting in it's wording:

The investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony continues to be the highest priority for the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. As you already know, our primary objective in this investigation is to locate Caylee. The fact that Casey Anthony has bonded out of jail changes nothing in our investigation and our determination to resolve this case. The simple fact of the matter is, people charged with crimes bond out of detention facilities every day. The only constant that has changed in this case is that Casey is no longer incarcerated in the Orange County Jail. Our investigation continues. We will continue to provide you with updates on this case immediately as they become available.

Thats a polite way of telling the public

Dont worry we will get her!

Bringing this over from last thread.
kathyn2
user_online.gif

Just to throw another monkey wrench in this case, for those that believe Caylee is alive (and I think there is a very small chance of that, maybe 1%) has anyone seen a story on some site that was supposedly written by an illegitimate son of Cindy's and he claims that Cindy had an affair or something with some cult leader and that in later times Casey had an affair with this same man and that the baby is his (caylee). Its a pretty wild tale. He had a big story on a blog but whether he was a kook or for real I don't know and I don't remember his whole story or where I saw it. He thinks this cult leader/Cindy's lover has the child. Am I allow to tell this story here? IF not, let me know and I will delete it....

Never heard this before but it sounds crazy/ off the wall, so it dosen't have anything to do with why I believe Caylee is alive.

Good point............I believe they are getting pretty desperate right about now.

Again?

Having a hard time keeping up with the post and trying to check dates and stuff.

Did not LE said that the names and where they worked that Casey gave the were all lies. Read that in the arrest warrant. Was poking around and came across this. What do you make of it. I am probably reaching but….

OK using Google I found a Tom Manley. He dosen’t work for Universal Studios but has something to do with a website called mouseplanet.com who holds events for Gays around Orlando and Disney Work Park and Hollywood Studios etc.

Gay Days June 3-9 2008
Friday Gay Day @ Disney's Hollywood Studios WDW Disney's Hollywood Studios
June 7 2008 Gay Day @ Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World 18th Anniversary
http://www.gaydays.com/calendar/

Walt Disney World Park Update (Walt Disney World Park Update) by
However, that doesn't mean that the GayDays.com group, headed by Tom Manley and Chris Alexander-Manley, is the sole arbiter of the parks schedule this year. ...
www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=wd060522mg -

The actress a ZG did a LA Forensics episode that featured a guy who was killed and the only thing I could connect from the script synopsis was Hollywood, which there happens to one in Florida. The dates this year where June 3-9.

There was a ZG reported to have had her computer stolen on June 9
part of a Brevard County, Florida forum since 2007 - and she reported that her office was burglarized on June 9-10th, 2008. ... [but the link no longer works but still shows up on a google search see: In Session Message Boards Zenaida Gonalezes office robbed]

Could this mean anything. How common is the name Tom Manley and there is one who is connected to the whole Disney/ Universal studio deal. Wasn’t there some kind of email about some event at Universal with this same name attached.

And I can not find it right now but somewhere I saw, heard or read that the lawyer lives a few miles from a home that list’s a ZG. There are apparently over 80 some ZG in Florida but … another oddity. I will leave it at that for now.

I wonder if she has figured out that she is the most hated woman in America.
I wonder if she has figured out that her days of "dating" are done.
I wonder if she has figured out that she is going to be a lonely old maid living off her parents or the state for the rest of her life.
Does Florida have the death penalty?

Not just her . . . any of the family members are going to have a hard time earning a living now because no employer is going to want the circus that comes with it.

They could however make quite a bit of money off a book deal, etc . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni