Dollar BILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee10134

I'm BAAAAACK!
Reaction score
This has been bothering me and I don't know if this avenue was even explored, but you know how they found the business cards in the Cadillac, right? The ones that said "Dollar Bill" on them...

Well, as we know AF turns up as an alias for a "William Joseph Walker". "Bill" is a nickname for William. Lindsey refers to AF in the police report as "William". Could this be a play on words of AF's REAL name to create his street name of "Dollar BILL"?

Is this a coincidence???? Or am I just looking too far into this? If someone's already addressed this then please let me know. I'm just curious at this point who this guy REALLY is.............

This has been bothering me and I don't know if this avenue was even explored, but you know how they found the business cards in the Cadillac, right? The ones that said "Dollar Bill" on them...

Well, as we know AF turns up as an alias for a "William Joseph Walker". "Bill" is a nickname for William. Lindsey refers to AF in the police report as "William". Could this be a play on words of AF's REAL name to create his street name of "Dollar BILL"?

Is this a coincidence???? Or am I just looking too far into this? If someone's already addressed this then please let me know. I'm just curious at this point who this guy REALLY is.............

No. It really is him and his nickname.:chicken:

No. It really is him and his nickname.:chicken:

Hi fmw! I was trying to find your post - I think - stating that Dollar Bill was ADF's street name. Was that information Robin recently shared with LE?

Hi fmw! I was trying to find your post - I think - stating that Dollar Bill was ADF's street name. Was that information Robin recently shared with LE?

I think it was the car dealer just a week or two ago that "knew him as Dollar Bill".

I read in one of the articles posted that AF was arrested last week for jumping his parole. I've been popping into Arizona inmates to see if his pic shows up.

I read in one of the articles posted that AF was arrested last week for jumping his parole. I've been popping into Arizona inmates to see if his pic shows up.

Excellent! I know you'll post it if it comes up. Yay! :)

http://pinalcountyaz.gov/DEPARTMENTS/SHERIFF/ADULTDETENTIONCENTER/Pages/InmateSearch.aspx
http://pinalcountyaz.gov/Files/MugShots/07/2016007.jpg

use the name Alonzo Fernandez...
:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Great find FMW ! Now we know what scum looks like.

Dee; Dollar Bill and Alonzo are one and the same confirmed by Joel, the car lot guy that saw them (Alonzo and Lindsay) argueing with Tawni Lee Mazzone, bless her heart.

Court date is 9/2 - for parole violation. Hope they can slap him with more than that!

Court date is 9/2 - for parole violation. Hope they can slap him with more than that!

I hope they are able to charge him with Tawni's death. I am pretty sure if somebody violates their probation they refile the original charges against them I think it's just like starting all over again once they violate the probation. Of course they are not going to let AF have a bond since he has been missing for the last 8 years.

I hope they are able to charge him with Tawni's death. I am pretty sure if somebody violates their probation they refile the original charges against them I think it's just like starting all over again once they violate the probation. Of course they are not going to let AF have a bond since he has been missing for the last 8 years.

Is it that or does their sentencing change based on the plea bargain? :confused:

I am so glad that they caught that Alonzo. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

Not only does it surprise me (not really) that this guy is almost 40 years old,but what a coincidence that he was back in custody within 24 hours of Tawni being identified. Certainly an interesting chain of events...

Not only does it surprise me (not really) that this guy is almost 40 years old,but what a coincidence that he was back in custody within 24 hours of Tawni being identified. Certainly an interesting chain of events...

Yes it sure is coincidental and a good thing that he is locked up. If he would have been done with his probation I don't think they could have refiled any charges but as it is now since he violated it all of the original charges should be refiled. (I am not 100% sure) I am hoping somebody in Tawni's family will let us know what ever happens to this SOB. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer