Need a graphic done for Tawni Lee formerly MJD, HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I have a beautiful pic of Tawni Lee.
If you are good at graphics, I'd like a memorial picture done for her.

Please PM or email.

TIA

Thanks to those who pm's emailed me....these are the photos we are using now.

We do have videos and slideshows coming.

these 2 were done to test covering all morgue pics:

Post2moved.jpg
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

these we are using in tributes
tawni_with_text.jpg
tawni.jpg

LargeMJD_InMemoryOfTawniLee.jpg

thank you siesie, briamah(my roomie), and twinkiesmom!

I had initally posted this in our private forums, I have decided to move here.

Christine, At the end of the Day, I see this.
All we have is the love within us. Her eyes are Heaven bound, it makes me cry. One day, one day everything will be as it should be, that's the promise I hold onto tonight. The knowing hurts, the promise keeps me.

KL that made me cry.

I just can't stop looking at these pics with a tear in my eye.
After so long a name for that beautiful face. I love the graphics that have been posted.

KL that made me cry.

I just can't stop looking at these pics with a tear in my eye.
After so long a name for that beautiful face. I love the graphics that have been posted.

Cubby, a wave of tears flooded my heart so quickly last night when I looked at this beautiful photo of her. So un-expected the emotions that came. As they flowed, I could feel "Grace" being poured in faster than my tears could run down. It's like my spirit had to unite with the Lord and tell him how I felt, and his "Grace" made me know he understood my tears.

I love seeing those photos much better.

Me too. The photo is as it should be. I love everyone here, I really do.

Cubby, a wave of tears flooded my heart so quickly last night when I looked at this beautiful photo of her. So un-expected the emotions that came. As they flowed, I could feel "Grace" being poured in faster than my tears could run down. It's like my spirit had to unite with the Lord and tell him how I felt, and his "Grace" made me know he understood my tears.

Me too. The photo is as it should be. I love everyone here, I really do.

Kool Look, I had an intense feeling of the Holy Spirit's presence with me when I worked on that photo. It was an out of worldly experience, and I hope I can contribute in the future.

Kool Look, I had an intense feeling of the Holy Spirit's presence with me when I worked on that photo. It was an out of worldly experience, and I hope I can contribute in the future.

I know you say and talk truth because I felt it cover me as soon as I saw the photo. Thank you, encounters like that are awesome, and validates the Lord's presence and will involving this story. He moved Heaven and Earth, he moved the hearts of those here working day and night, searching, seeking and asking questions. He moved upon Tawni's brother that night. He touched you. Just a wonderful comfort in knowing we truly are never alone in our sorrow, pain and suffering. That we are never truly alone when we want to do good, to help others. We truly have an advocate working on our behalfs.

Twinkiesmom, you Rock! Darlin! When Christine asked for someone to help with the graphics, I just knew someone would step up and do a great job. Her photo is so beautiful, so tender, so pure, and so sweetly. Then those Heaven bound eyes, oooooooohhhh I gotta stop before I start boo hooing again. Good tears though, good bittersweet tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk