Live in beau attacks husband of girlfriend

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

Carla Ramson lives with her hubby. Carla Ramson lives with her boyfriend. Both men live with eachother and apparently it's been working out until the live in boyfriend got mad Ramson and her husband Tracy Lee were having sex as he watched TV in another room. Oh the beau is Michael Reed. Ya know so not as to confuse the two.

Reed busted into the bedroom somehow and the two lovers of all things Carla went at it. Getting all stabby and throwing punches and all. Cops came and locked them both up. One went to the hospital. Now, Mrs. Ramson she's 35 years old. Tracy Lee, and Michael Reed are aged 25, and 21 respectively. Younger guys dig Carla Ramson and if she's married why isn't her last name Lee? Last thing she has to worry about.

Reporters got ahold of Ramson and she told them neither man lives with her anymore. She couldn't talk because *she had company*, but asked the reporter to get back to her. This lady is something else.:crazy:

http://www.ajc.com/business/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2008/08/22/boyfriend_confronts_couple.html

Hmm 35 and two guys ages 25 and 21 are fightin' for her?

Let us all join in a chorus of that great Cole Porter song.."You'd Be So Easy To Love"

Well if they hadn't been so loud and interrupted his TV show, nothing would have happened!

Let us all join in a chorus of that great Cole Porter song.."You'd Be So Easy To Love"

Exactly how does that song go, CASuzk?:waitasec:

I know, right? Young men fighting over her and already she has company after that mess. Would this classify her as a cougar I wonder?

Live in beau attacks husband of girlfriend

Whoa, big surprise there. I mean, given the situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back