Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI BeanE!

very nice first post! I agree that Caylee's death was more than likely an accident; however, I still believe that her body was in the Anthony's back yard at some point. Two different cadaver dog hits is just too much for me to ignore.

I am FURIOUS that she is going to be attending church tomorrow. I wish EVERYONE in that church would attend other services to make a point to this family. Precious little Casey attending church services?

Why? Are they hoping God will assist in finding the kidnappers? Evil is amongst the congregation tomorrow.

This is another sign of the Anthony family "not getting it." No one wants to be around her -- so why would they be pushing the mother of the year on the church? Is she going to sit in a pew with the blue rain coat on her head?

What a complete sham.

Casey in church = P.U. in a pew. lol

Come on, how else will Casey fill her long days.... now that she doesn't have an annoying kid slowing her down.... she's got to find new ways to keep busy. :rolleyes:

The stuff on the wedding forum seems to be typical. most everyone wants to attack her and every now and then there is one person that seems to still believe her.

I was a bit angry about her plan to attend church as well but my husband pointed out that Casey probably needs God's help more than anyone right now.

I was a bit angry about her plan to attend church as well but my husband pointed out that Casey probably needs God's help more than anyone right now.

God does work in mysterious ways . . . maybe he will give her the strength to finally admit what happened.

HI BeanE!

very nice first post! I agree that Caylee's death was more than likely an accident; however, I still believe that her body was in the Anthony's back yard at some point. Two different cadaver dog hits is just too much for me to ignore.

I agree, good thinking. I think that Caylee may have been put in the sandbox and covered up with sand. Is one of those things deep enough for that. My kid is to old to have had those type of plastic toys. Maybe that is what the shovel was for. Didn't the dogs hit around that sandbox area in the film with Greta and Cindy.

God does work in mysterious ways . . . maybe he will give her the strength to finally admit what happened.
I am hoping and praying that miracle will happen.

I've been away most of the day, anyone hear anything? are we supposed to have anything on the news channels tonight or is it the "all biden all the time show" all night now?

I agree, good thinking. I think that Caylee may have been put in the sandbox and covered up with sand. Is one of those things deep enough for that. My kid is to old to have had those type of plastic toys. Maybe that is what the shovel was for. Didn't the dogs hit around that sandbox area in the film with Greta and Cindy.
I thought of the sandbox with the lid too, as maybe either having something to do with Caylee's demise or a place to put her. It just seems too 'convenient'. With Casey backing the car up to the garage entrance it seems possible whatever happened to Caylee did happen at the house, imo.

In my opinion most of the bitter posters don't go to church or have a really close relationship with the Lord.

And in my opinion, some do.

But, then again, who do I think I am that I can see in others souls...pretty presumptuous of me.

I've been away most of the day, anyone hear anything? are we supposed to have anything on the news channels tonight or is it the "all biden all the time show" all night now?
I'm not really expecting much on the cable news tonight about Caylee unless it'd be from Geraldo. :)

If Geraldo runs Rick as breaking news tonight am I allowed to scream and throw things at the TV?

HI BeanE!

Thanks, Ginny. This whole thing really bugs me. This family is crazy as hell, and it doesn't seem like any of them are trying to find out what really happened to Caylee.

I agree with you about the backyard. If Caylee died at Oviedo, Casey would have had to get her body out of there fast before JP or Ricardo or Amy saw.

Anthony's roommate said that Casey stayed with Anthony night of the 16th, and left about 9am in her car on the 17th. She could have gone back to Oviedo to get Caylee, and found her dead, and taken her to Cindy/George's, to hide her there temporarily. She was very familiar with that house and yard, and chose a familiar place at first as the fastest place to hide Caylee's body. Then later realized that Caylee's body would be too easily found there, and moved her again.

I wish we knew of anyone seeing Casey and where at any other times/places on the 16th and 17th than the ones we already know about. The emphasis has been on seeing Caylee. If someone saw Casey without Caylee, they might not call LE, thinking it wasn't important.

I like the your husband thinks. He sounds like a keeper.

In my opinion most of the bitter posters don't go to church or have a really close relationship with the Lord.

Are you talking about "bitter posters" here at Websleuths?

In my opinion, having a close relationship with God is not dependent on how frequently a person attends church. And, really, the only two entities who can know how close one's relationship with God is is that person and God. I think the Bible even speaks to this--about not passing judgment on others' relationships with God.

Certainly we are not going to judge other people's Christianity based on what they're posting at Websleuths...unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. I just don't see how this discussion is in any way related to the purpose of Websleuths. Especially since there are probably people here who are atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims.

No offense intended...it's just a huge pet peeve of mine to see some people claim to be more in touch with God than others.

Does anyone know if Casey was active in church prior to this happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74