Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyBugz60

2 Sides to Every Story!
Reaction score
I am a Newbie and have been Lurking for awhile, after watching Geraldo last night I am so thankful that they have given me more hope.

I believe I seen Caylee on July 5th. I reported this to the police and the Anthonys. I have not heard from the Police but the Anthonys did call me. I waited to report till my credit card statement arrived from this day of shopping so I could provide the correct date.

My sighting was my area, Winter Park. The only way my sighting will help is if the another person says they were in this shopping area and the cameras in the store have a recording. Ross Store at Casselberry Commons.

Caylee was with a woman, not Casey. Caylee's appearance had not changed at this time. She was holding hands with this woman and seemed happy.

I keep praying Caylee is safe and alive and one day I will see that smile and waving hand again.

Thank you all for information that has been found and shared. I still to this day believe Caylee was alive on July 5th.

I keep hoping a sketch of ZG will appear but their may be reasons for it not happening.
Sorry so long ...
LadyBugz

Can you describe..have you described this womans appearance to anyone?

Please detail what you saw about the woman. Was there anyone else with them? Age bracket, height, hair length and coloring, weight, etc.

Thank you Ladybugzz! At least you have found this place to put your info on the possible sighting, that is great! A description of the lady would be very helpful to compare to other sightings we have read about. Was the lady hispanic or no? Hair, lightened or no? I looked around for the location to the Ross store you mentioned, but being from another state, I am not sure which it is. Can you list the road name or shopping center if it was in one? Do you know what date you reported this on? I am adding a link to one that I think may be the correct one, if not, please correct me! thanks a heap!

http://local.botw.org/Florida/Casselberry/Ross_Department_Stores/44581049.html

Ross Store in Casselberry Commons, small mall on the corner of 436 and Howell Branch Rd. I had been shopping at Bealls Outlet Store. Big build woman, Hispanic can't say as I only seen side view of her and she was looking opposite at oncoming traffic.

Hair a little below shoulder and straight and lightened.

In this mall is Publix, Bealls, Steinmart, Blockbuster and few more.. across the street a Big Lots and Fruit Market and few other stores.
LadyBugz

It was noted somewhere that friends of the Anthony family spotted Caylee near the Orange-Seminole County line at an unnamed shopping center on July 12. That is close to your area I believe. It stated that who she was with was unknown. This is very interesting for sure because that is almost 2 spottings in same area unless I am mistaken about the location, and of course, unless your spotting is the same one that was reported but with the date different, the 12th instead of the 5th. Hope you find your receipt!

I waited to report till my credit card statement arrived from this day of shopping so I could provide the correct date.

My sighting was my area, Winter Park. The only way my sighting will help is if the another person says they were in this shopping area and the cameras in the store have a recording. Ross Store at Casselberry Commons.

Caylee was with a woman, not Casey. Caylee's appearance had not changed at this time. She was holding hands with this woman and seemed happy.

I keep hoping a sketch of ZG will appear but their may be reasons for it not happening.
Sorry so long ...
LadyBugz

This was 10 days BEFORE she was actually reported missing. What stood out in this encounter that made you remember it 10 days later?

There are lots of little girls that look similar to Caylee. I run into tons of people all the time while out shopping. It would be extremely difficult to remember any of them 10 or more days later without some kind of memorable interaction.

Did you know you can look at your credit card details online? Instead of waiting a MONTH for your statement?

There is not a sketch of ZG because CASEY has not provided a credible description to investigators! After "using her for a year-and-a-half."

This was 10 days BEFORE she was actually reported missing. What stood out in this encounter that made you remember it 10 days later?

There are lots of little girls that look similar to Caylee. I run into tons of people all the time while out shopping. It would be extremely difficult to remember any of them 10 or more days later without some kind of memorable interaction.

Did you know you can look at your credit card details online? Instead of waiting a MONTH for your statement?

There is not a sketch of ZG because CASEY has not provided a credible description to investigators! After "using her for a year-and-a-half."

ITA. I have seen several little girls who resemble Caylee and if considered in hindsight might have been mistaken for her. I read on here within the last couple of days that there was a sketch of ZG made and released briefly. However, I've never seen it and it seems if it had been released to the public somebody would have kept a copy and shared it by now.

I think it's very weird that two people have come onto WS reporting that they had seen Caylee and NEITHER received follow up from LE.

I don't know if it was Caylee that was seen on either occassion but I do know if it was reported to LE it should've been followed up on.

I would think if LE found any of these sightings credible they would have looked into it by now. My guess is that something wasnt credible so they decided not to investigate it further.

And your right - there are many kids that have the same similar characterictics to Caylee. My Assistant has a daughter that just turned three and she too could be mistaken for Caylee.

There is no reason to not take these sighting reports in stride right along with any and all info that has came from anyone other than LE. Until LE quits saying that they are looking for a live Caylee, I plan to continue doing the same.

There is no reason to not take these sighting reports in stride right along with any and all info that has came from anyone other than LE. Until LE quits saying that they are looking for a live Caylee, I plan to continue doing the same.

The fact that LE is not following up on these leads makes me believe they are not looking for a live Caylee and they are only in the process of making their case.

The part I like about all of the specs about Casey posting online is that LE can always come back and get the latest off of the pcs! As for LE not following leads, stranger things have happened.

Only the Anthonys have contacted me the same day I called Tipline and them.

What stood out on the encounter, the child waving and smiling, my first thought wonder if she thinks I'm a friend or relative. I almost stopped and went in the store to see her again. REASON in the late 1980's while manging the Shell World Stores, I was straightening the shell bins and this small child came running up to me and grabbed my legs and held on. I picked her up to look inside the shell bins. A few of my employees seen this and said to me they wondered if she was needing help. This episode has never left my memory. Maybe she needed help... With this sighting I came home and told my husband and asked him if he remembered the little girl at Shell World.

Yes, my sighting was before the story was released...

I was shopping alot at this mall as I was decorating the bathroom. some I made purchases and some just shopping for ideas.

I do NO checking or inquiries of bank and Credit Card checking online. I am older and not real puter savvy and have alot of concerns of things I do on puter.

When the story broke, I really believed Casey as to what was coming from the news. Truthfully my first thougts were maybe Casey left the child with babysitter and babysitter told Casey she might know who murdered Nicole Ganguzza, Jay Blanchard Park, and I think Sawgrass Apts was mentioned in that search. My thinking was maybe there was a person holding Caylee because this had been told to Casey, I know far fetched but that is what I was thinking.

The Anthonys and Police said they had all these tips on the news. I can't give a full description was not going to be helpful only to backup another person is why I called and the gut saying remember the little girl from the past maybe I could help. Most likely if I had not had that encounter I would have not become involved. I really don't know.

LadyBugz

The fact that LE is not following up on these leads makes me believe they are not looking for a live Caylee and they are only in the process of making their case.

Isn't that the standard Anthony/Baez line? :)

Sorry Lassie, it is NOT a "fact" that LE is not following up on these leads.

LadyBuggz, you should go make sure Yuri Meliech has this info. He is the lead detective and unless he knows a reason not to check it out, believe me, he will.
If you have any information, you may contact:Detective Yuri Melich office 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633) Orange County Sheriff's Office

well I am just going to say that IF Caylee had been with other people and the sightings are in fact her, I hope she is still alive. I had a little boy run up to me in a mall once and he wouldn't let go of me. He was with a group of women and when the mother took him he screamed and wanted me back. Crazy.

Only the Anthonys have contacted me the same day I called Tipline and them.

What stood out on the encounter, the child waving and smiling, my first thought wonder if she thinks I'm a friend or relative. I almost stopped and went in the store to see her again. REASON in the late 1980's while manging the Shell World Stores, I was straightening the shell bins and this small child came running up to me and grabbed my legs and held on. I picked her up to look inside the shell bins. A few of my employees seen this and said to me they wondered if she was needing help. This episode has never left my memory. Maybe she needed help... With this sighting I came home and told my husband and asked him if he remembered the little girl at Shell World.

Yes, my sighting was before the story was released...

I was shopping alot at this mall as I was decorating the bathroom. some I made purchases and some just shopping for ideas.

I do NO checking or inquiries of bank and Credit Card checking online. I am older and not real puter savvy and have alot of concerns of things I do on puter.

When the story broke, I really believed Casey as to what was coming from the news. Truthfully my first thougts were maybe Casey left the child with babysitter and babysitter told Casey she might know who murdered Nicole Ganguzza, Jay Blanchard Park, and I think Sawgrass Apts was mentioned in that search. My thinking was maybe there was a person holding Caylee because this had been told to Casey, I know far fetched but that is what I was thinking.

The Anthonys and Police said they had all these tips on the news. I can't give a full description was not going to be helpful only to backup another person is why I called and the gut saying remember the little girl from the past maybe I could help. Most likely if I had not had that encounter I would have not become involved. I really don't know.

LadyBugz

Thanks for continuing to post and provide details, even though some are being "NOT SO NICE".

Welcome to WS and please continue to post and provide any details and/or opinions you may have.

I dont believe you're Casey or anyone in the Anthony household. If LE found out she was doing something like this, she'd be in some major hot water.

I'm sure her lawyer told her about what she should/shouldn't be doing online.

Isn't that the standard Anthony/Baez line? :)

Sorry Lassie, it is NOT a "fact" that LE is not following up on these leads.

Maybe not, but 2 people have posted on WS that they reported tips that were followed up by the Anthonys but not by LE.

That's all I have to go on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member