Can we once and for all verify the conditions of Casey's release on bond?

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
I know that telemonitoring is one condition.

I know that she can only leave the house for visits with the attorney, for work (yeah, right!), and to attend church. She also had to have a psych evaluation before she left jail to establish that she is not a danger to herself.

Other conditions?: (Thanks, tttterri and muzikman for helping compile this list.)

1) She could not use any cellphone, that she must use landlines, and that her telephone conversations are limited to 5 minutes daily. (Can't find documentation of this--just recall it from a tv interview maybe?)

2) She is not to use any computer to access the internet. (Also foggy recollection from a tv interview? No documentation.)

3) No suggestive or tight clothes (at her meetings with her case manager? at home? in public?).

4) No alcohol or drugs - random pee tests anytime.

5) Must have permission from case manager to leave home for any reason, including to go to doctor, church, attorney's office.

6) Monitoring device required - must pay $5/day for monitoring, and cannot move outside a 150' radius of unit.

7) Home supervision? Must be supervised by a "Casey sitter?" (Cindy's words. *roll eyes*)
It would be great if we could clear up these conditions...can anyone help me find info on this?

As Muzikman asked below, is there any way that we can request this document? Under the sunshine law, it seems that we could. Anyone want to volunteer? I'm not a Florida resident, but I don't know that that matters.

Adding a link to the Orange County Community Surveillance handbook...it answers a lot of questions. http://new.scribd.com/doc/5009544/OCCD-HC-Booklet

The handbook mentions that the person must follow all verbal and written instructions given by the case manager....I still wonder if there's another document out there. Don't know how to inquire about it, though.

Definitely would like concrete details about her computer/online limitations, and how she is to be monitored in that regard.

I could easily see her spending hours online at Baez's office, and it doesn't seem like it could be monitored.

Ever since I seen "no suggestive or tight clothing" as one of the conditions listed on Fox tv one night, I have searched for a list. I'm beginning to think there is none that has been officially released for us to see. The clothing part amazed me. In her own home? What would that be about? Just crazy!

Here's a link to where it was discussed.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/21/ng.01.html
LALAMA: Mark Williams, what are some of the terms under which she must abide?
WILLIAMS: Well, there`s a couple of terms, Pat. And the first thing is there`s a 10-page document that she had to sign. This afternoon, she got a visit from a case manager. But in that document, it says you cannot have weapons, you cannot drink alcohol. You can hold a job. You can go certain places, like to a job or to a hospital or to a dentist or whatever, but you`ve got to tell your case manager ahead of time. No suggestive clothing. You could be up for a urine analysis in a heartbeat. And if you abscond or break any of the rules in this 10-page document, you could be back in the Orange County jail in a heartbeat.

I wonder if that 10-page document she had to sign is a public record and any one of us could request it? Or if one of the news organizations has already done so?

Ever since I seen "no suggestive or tight clothing" as one of the conditions listed on Fox tv one night, I have searched for a list. I'm beginning to think there is none that has been officially released for us to see. The clothing part amazed me. In her own home? What would that be about? Just crazy!

Forgot about that one! Will add it to the list. Thanks!

I believe that was when she was meeting with her case manager.

I wonder if that 10-page document she had to sign is a public record and any one of us could request it? Or if one of the news organizations has already done so?

Excellent question. Added that one to the list.

And there is nothing in that file that rules against computer use.

I am wondering if perhaps the case manager gave Casey specific instructions and additional requirements...wish we could find this out. Might ask about it in the Padilla question thread.

Thanks so much for the link!

I am wondering if perhaps the case manager gave Casey specific instructions and additional requirements...wish we could find this out. Might ask about it in the Padilla question thread.

Thanks so much for the link!

I would assume so. That booklet contains general provisions that apply to all defendants out on bond. The stated conditions are not all-inclusive; LE may impose further restrictions on the defendant.

I would assume so. That booklet contains general provisions that apply to all defendants out on bond. The stated conditions are not all-inclusive; LE may impose further restrictions on the defendant.

Wish we could get our hands on those.

So, since Casey is not allowed internet access, can we rule out that she is here trying to provide "tips and sightings"?

So, since Casey is not allowed internet access, can we rule out that she is here trying to provide "tips and sightings"?

Someone was on her myspace last night. We don't know yet if no-internet a provision of her release. I really wish we could find out.

I've not heard anyone intimate that Casey may be on WS. LOL...that's funny.

Someone from the insession message boards emailed and asked for the conditions related to Casey's Case and then uploaded them

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5009544/OCCD-HC-Booklet

That tells pretty much everything.

Yes, it does. Not one word about computer use, so if the Anthonys internet access is through a different line, it appears to be OK. They can't have call-waiting, etc. and no weapons in the household.

She can have a cell phone - Section 5, bullet 7: "Cell phones and other phones that are not on the same line as the field-monitoring device are exempt from the requirements." Boy, if I was LE, I'd be monitoring any cell phone calls.

I liked #16: "You are encouraged to obtain full-time employment...."

Someone was on her myspace last night. We don't know yet if no-internet a provision of her release. I really wish we could find out.

I've not heard anyone intimate that Casey may be on WS. LOL...that's funny.

Her myspace has actually been logged into a few times, during the times she was in jail. I suspect maybe her mom or Lee, looking for "tips" or something.

Family: Anthony trying to find Caylee
Published: Aug. 23, 2008 at 4:00 PM

KISSIMMEE, Fla., Aug. 23 (UPI) -- Floridian Casey Anthony is working with her family to help find her daughter Caylee, who has been missing since June, her spokesman says.

The spokesman said the 22-year-old, who has been ordered to house confinement, has become an active participant in the search for the missing 3-year-old, WKMG-TV in Orlando reported Saturday.

Anthony was able to leave jail Tuesday, where she was awaiting a trial on child neglect charges, on a $500,000 bond. She has also been accused of attempting to disrupt the ongoing search for her daughter and offering false statements to authorities.

Family spokesman Larry Garrison has maintained Caylee was most likely the victim of a kidnapping.

The Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported Saturday that since her release, Anthony violated the curfew associated with her house arrest.
Orange County Corrections Department spokesman Allen Moore told the newspaper Anthony was late arriving home Friday after a meeting with her attorney, but was granted a one-time reprieve for the violation.
"We won't be doing this again," Moore said of the incident.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/08/23/Family_Anthony_trying_to_find_Caylee/UPI-14651219521637/

Maybe Casey will be like Junior Soprano and start asking permission to attend wakes, funerals, and meet her friends for get togethers at the doctor's office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back