Caylee in Canada?

loveless

Reaction score
I have a feeling that Caylee is in Canada! I'm not sure why, but I just have a strong feeling. During the Elizabeth Smart case, a women who claimed to be a natural psychic posted a message on the board that said that "Elizabeth is alive and she's been in the woods close to her parents house". Well, needless to say, people thought that this woman was completely off her rocker. Everyone kept saying that they knew that Elizabeth was dead. Too much time had passed and the thought that she was not only alive, but close to her parent's house seemed ludicrous. I was in shock the day that I found out that Elizabeth was alive and everything the psychic said had been correct. Caylee may not be in Canada, but I do feel that she is alive. I hope I'm right.

Well I hope you are right also. :)

I have a feeling that Caylee is in Canada! I'm not sure why, but I just have a strong feeling. During the Elizabeth Smart case, a women who claimed to be a natural psychic posted a message on the board that said that "Elizabeth is alive and she's been in the woods close to her parents house". Well, needless to say, people thought that this woman was completely off her rocker. Everyone kept saying that they knew that Elizabeth was dead. Too much time had passed and the thought that she was not only alive, but close to her parent's house seemed ludicrous. I was in shock the day that I found out that Elizabeth was alive and everything the psychic said had been correct. Caylee may not be in Canada, but I do feel that she is alive. I hope I'm right.

Kind of you to post your thoughts, loveless. I also hope she is alive.

I'm not so sure about Canada, but I can see how she might get there via the supposed New York connection whatever that is.

I too feel that Caylee is still alive though, Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck being two very good reasons to hold on to this hope.

Loveless, you make a good point. I was one of the many that feared the worst in the Smart case. Yet against the odds, Elizabeth came back to her family alive. I was shocked and overjoyed the day she was found. When the truth was revealed it was was so diabolical and crazy, I never would have thought it.

As bad as things are looking now, even with the decomp in the car... the cops maintain there is no evidence that Caylee is not alive. For me, that means there is still a small glimmer of hope and I'll hold onto that for Caylee.

Welcome Loveless! I hope you're right, because that would mean that Caylee is alive!

Just an FYI, there's a special place here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2551639#post2551639 where everyone discusses their theories.

I'm not so sure about Canada, but I can see how she might get there via the supposed New York connection whatever that is.

I too feel that Caylee is still alive though, Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck being two very good reasons to hold on to this hope.

Well, in the Smart & Hornbeck cases there was no decomp smell, dogs did not "hit" on anything, and they both were old enough to "take care" of themselves. Casey's daughter was not even 3 when she went "missing".

Praying for Caylee . . .

Im in Canada and I also find myself looking in the crowds of people to see her. I want her to be alive so much!!!! Untill I get news otherwise ill keep looking and hoping and praying

Well, in the Smart & Hornbeck cases there was no decomp smell, dogs did not "hit" on anything, and they both were old enough to "take care" of themselves. Casey's daughter was not even 3 when she went "missing".

Praying for Caylee . . .

That may be true... however... in the Elizabeth Smart case the dogs followed
her sent into the mountains but failed to find her when she was being held in
a dug out cave in those same mountains!
She heard them... but they didn't find her....
kinda makes you go
....:confused:

You can't just take kids all over the place! I'm Canadian but living in the US.

In order for me to fly to Canada with one of my sons, I needed a signed official letter of permission from my husband to travel alone with the child. Same goes for car travel, in addition, you need to have a passport now to cross the US/Canadian/ border if even by car.

You can't just take kids all over the place! I'm Canadian but living in the US.

In order for me to fly to Canada with one of my sons, I needed a signed official letter of permission from my husband to travel alone with the child. Same goes for car travel, in addition, you need to have a passport now to cross the US/Canadian/ border if even by car.

Exactly! My daughter has a different surname than I on her passport and I got questioned every which way regarding this. Almost to the point of telling the agent it was none of his business ... anyhow I digress ...

All children regardless of age (including newborns and infants) must have their own passport.

Praying for Caylee . . .

Plus in those cases, you DIDN'T have a mother who endlessly lied to LE about everything & anything.

There was real reason to believe the families truly had a child kidnapped.

I just crossed with my 3 year old daughter this weekend.

We were on vacation and my husband left the vacation early to go back to Canada. He had her birth certificate in his luggage.

We could NOT get into Canada, PERIOD, without her birth certificate, and our passports. This was in a car, crossing in Michigan.

It was the same coming into the States.
I had to wait 6 hours for my husband to courier the birth certificate, as they would not accept a copy.

It is not easy to get into Canada anymore. I know people who illegally cross on the Maine-New Brunswick border, but other than that, it is pretty strict.

I don't think Caylee is in Canada, unfortunately.

It is relatively easy to enter Canada illegally if one choses to do so. In fact, it was just on one of the news shows last week as to the places where illegal crossings are frequently done. There is video surveillance in some areas but it was shown in the news show how 5 men moved the rocks that formed a barrier, crossed over and by the time border guards got there, the men were gone and have yet to be found.

If someone is going to go off with someone elses child, the legal way is probably not going to be their way.

Praying for Caylee . . .

Steven Stayner was only 6 or 7 when he went missing and he escaped later with the new little boy who had been kidnapped. There was another teenaged girl in PA who was kidnapped by a someone who worked at her school and she escaped several years later. It happens sometimes.

Tavelling is not as easy as it used to be so it would be rather difficult to get into Canada w/o the proper documentation assuming the normal routes were taken with normal checkpoints/customs etc.
My hope is that Caylee is indeed with someone and is safe - be it Canada/US/PR or wherever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back