Post your birthday wishes to nancy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topsail Girl

Michelle Marie Fisher Young - Justice !!!
Reaction score
Hi posters,

I will c&p all the messages left here for Nancy to be put in the guest book or on the birthday card that will be going to her family. I have to leave by 3:15 Eastern time so please get them in here as quickly as possible. I'll make sure they are included.

If someone else could volunteer to take over after 3:15 that would be great!!!

Nancy:

Althought I never had the privilege of meeting you, from the image put forth by your wonderful group of friends, I know we would have been buds.

:HappyBday Happy Birthday Nancy. :HappyBday The same to your sis Krista, as well. :HappyBday

You will never be forgotten.

:balloons:

Sincerely,
fran
So. California, U.S.A.

Today is a very special day in your life.
Today is the anniversary of your birth.
Today is a day to celebrate and reflect on
how much joy you brought to so many lives.

Happy 35th Birthday Nancy

8.gif

got it mahmoo!! That only fills one page, Come on people - give me more!!!! LOL

I'm going to sign mine in person when I get to JJ at 5:15...

cool - I assumed the locals would do that. I just wish more of our out of state posters were here....bummer

Nancy,

Happy Birthday and warmest of wishes to you and your circle of friends.
God Bless your children.

:HappyBday:rose::smiliecup:

Krista and Nancy

Happy 35th Birthday

You two will always be together, now and in the hereafter.

Hope you enjoy your memorial celebration, Nancy.

There is a newly growing branch of community spirit because of you, Nancy.

Sending love and good wishes to nancy's daughters and family today on nancy's and krista's birthday.
nancy's spirit will always be with you.

nancysrose-1.png

Dearest Nancy,

I'm so sorry to say I never had the privilege of meeting you. And yet you have had an enormous impact on so many, myself included. Your warmth shines through your children, your friends and your family. What a tremendous gift you so lovingly bestowed upon them all. On this, the first birthday of your passing, I know that you are shining that love down on Krista on this day.

I've been thinking a lot about Krista today and how sad she must feel. This poem is on my mother's headstone and I feel sure that if you could say these words to Krista right now, if she could just listen, she could hear you whisper them in her ear...

I give you this one thought to keep -
I am with you still - I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not think of me as gone -
I am with you still - in each new dawn.

~Native American Prayer-Author Unknown

Sending my love & prayers out to the Rentz family, Bella, Katie, Nancy's NC gang and especially to Nancy & Krista today.

Happy Birthday!

Wow - how beautiful...

I hope Tops gets this as she said she had to eave at 3:15 and I didn't see anyone say they'd take over for her and print these out to take over there...

Very Beautiful!!! I didn't get it but I hope some one close by JJ can print it and take it by tomorrow.

Dearest Nancy & Krista,
While "Happy Birthday" to you, Krista, seems almost unimaginable, please know that we wish that every minute, every hour, & every day will somehow become slightly more bearable.

As you remember both your birthday & Nancy's birthday, we wish you a sense of Nancy's presence & love, and just a bit of peace in the midst of all that you're experiencing.

Krista, I'm sending you warm thoughts that you will be comforted somehow in your enormous grief over the loss of Nancy, and that every day you will somehow know that Nancy is with you.

To all of Nancy's family, Belle & Katie----From down here in Cary, Nancy's vibrant & loving spirit lives on in our community. Our lives are better because of the ways in which Nancy touched us.

~Katherine

Dearest Nancy & Krista,
While "Happy Birthday" to you, Krista, seems almost unimaginable, please know that we wish that every minute, every hour, & every day will somehow become slightly more bearable.

As you remember both your birthday & Nancy's birthday, we wish you a sense of Nancy's presence & love, and just a bit of peace in the midst of all that you're experiencing.

Krista, I'm sending you warm thoughts that you will be comforted somehow in your enormous grief over the loss of Nancy, and that every day you will somehow know that Nancy is with you.

To all of Nancy's family, Belle & Katie----From down here in Cary, Nancy's vibrant & loving spirit lives on in our community. Our lives are better because of the ways in which Nancy touched us.

~Katherine

WOW!! Ok if someone can't print these - I'll do it during my lunch hour. We want Nancy's family to know how much Nancy is loved and missed and celebrated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27