Will Casey be arrested this afternoon?

Logger

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Casey is returning to jail this afternoon "to discuss her home confidement".
Is there any possibility LE has all their ducks in a row and are ready to charge her with Caylee's murder?

I hope so Logger, but I doubt it. I think LE is just going through the administrative hoops required for the process. There may well have been some hope that something substantive would break over the weekend as a consequence of her "discussions" with the family, but other than that, I don't think LE has anything up their sleeves. I remain convinced that they have substantial evidence that poor Caylee is deceased and are preparing to charge her -- but on their own timetable.

I hope so Logger, but I doubt it. I think LE is just going through the administrative hoops required for the process. There may well have been some hope that something substantive would break over the weekend as a consequence of her "discussions" with the family, but other than that, I don't think LE has anything up their sleeves. I remain convinced that they have substantial evidence that poor Caylee is deceased and are preparing to charge her -- but on their own timetable.

I agree with you SLEUTH5 . . . LE has what they need; just waiting for a body to surface

Sorry to say....but
LE has years before they have to charge Casey.

She is facing charges today... that if found guilty she faces 5-6 years behind bars.:behindbar

The will NOT make the mistake of charging her too early....
They won't chance a not guilty verdict and risk the "double jeopardy" factor.

We may as well take it easy and prepare to wait....and wait....and wait.

Charges will come sooner only if there is a chance she will walk on these charges she faces now....or if they find Caylee and can prove who did what....

Sorry to say....but
LE has years before they have to charge Casey.

She is facing charges today... that if found guilty she faces 5-6 years behind bars.:behindbar

The will NOT make the mistake of charging her too early....
They won't chance a not guilty verdict and risk the "double jeopardy" factor.

We may as well take it easy and prepare to wait....and wait....and wait.

Charges will come sooner only if there is a chance she will walk on these charges she faces now....or if they find Caylee and can prove who did what....

Yes. There is no statute of limitations for murder. People can face murder charges 10,20,30 40, etc years down the road. Unless she found a way to permanently dispose of the body and has no witnesses and keeps her mouth shut forever then perhaps she has pulled off the perfect crime. Quite frankly though, CA is not the type to plan ahead (young mom, no job, no means to support herself, living at home with mom and dad). I highly doubt she is smart enough to outwit LE. She will slip and I hope when she does she scraps every inch or her body on the way down.

The following article says that Casey had to take a drug test.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17291165/detail.html

Casey Anthony sprinted from cameras and questions before a meeting with her home confinement manager. She also took a drug test.

"If there had been a positive test, we would have notified the judge and the judge would have likely revoked her bail," Allen Moore said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back