Please Discuss All Dumpster Info On This Thread

RebeccaAdrianne

Former Member
Reaction score
I am unable to view the dumpster video. So forgive the dumb question from me I am having a hard time following all these posts! They move FAST!

I don't know what could be in there that is in any way linked to the events last month. The dumpster should have been emptied at least 3-4 times since this case broke. If anything someone tossed new stuff and tipped someone in the media to it. I just cant believe there's anything in that dumpster related to the days before and after Casey's arrest.

Unless there is something I am missing since I cant view the video...

Someone help a girl out please:waitasec:

I am unable to view the dumpster video. So forgive the dumb question from me I am having a hard time following all these posts! They move FAST!

I don't know what could be in there that is in any way linked to the events last month. The dumpster should have been emptied at least 3-4 times since this case broke. If anything someone tossed new stuff and tipped someone in the media to it. I just cant believe there's anything in that dumpster related to the days before and after Casey's arrest.

You aren't missing anything on the video.. they show a dumpster.. but it is not THE dumpster. Supposedly, in the info that's been released today, the discovery, there 'may be' some pics of A dumpster (don't know where) as well as the contents therein that 'may be' related to this case. That's it.

yes but they are talking about photos of a dumpster not necessarily the dumpster as is on this date

The info about the dumpster hasn't been fully released yet....report at 5 or 4 I think? The media has information but does not know what the location of the dumpster is yet.

All we know right now is that there is a dumpster that may be important to the case....we'll know soon enough I guess.

Waddles: hang on, think I completely misunderstood-aren't they talking about "photos of a dumpster", not the dumpster itself as it is today but as it was when photo taken (by casey, george?, someone else?) and that photos were on a CD or something? Maybe I listened to it wrong

Regarding the dumpster, the report simply said there were numerous photos of a dumpster and the contents (the dumpster on the video was NOT the one in question, but I believe the one in the Discovery documents is).

http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html

Click on the dumpster video

Waddles: hang on, think I completely misunderstood-aren't they talking about "photos of a dumpster", not the dumpster itself as it is today but as it was when photo taken (by casey, george?, someone else?) and that photos were on a CD or something? Maybe I listened to it wrong

Regarding the dumpster, the report simply said there were numerous photos of a dumpster and the contents (the dumpster on the video was NOT the one in question, but I believe the one in the Discovery documents is).

http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html

Click on the dumpster video

thanks :) yes I knew it wasn't the one, I understood they were photos of a dumpster maybe as old as mid June who knows

My thoughts exactly. I think the only dumpster evidence is an old pizza and trash George took out of the Pontiac.

I've always thought a dumpster was the most convenient way for CAsey to get rid of Caylee. Nobody really takes notice if you throw a garbage bag in a dumpster, practically any time of the day.

So many people are discussing the "dumpster" on the general thread that I think it is a good idea to give it a thread of its own.

I have read so many different "dumpster" stories that my head has taken on the shape of a large restaurant dumpster...

scary...

continue on.

I'm willing to bet the only discovery pictures we are about to see are pictures of the contents in the bag of trash George dumped from the Ponitac. Old pizza, and junk from the car is my guess. I cannot see how they would have anything more than that because Caylee had already been missing over a month.

Sorry Tricia,

I mean this all in light-hearted fun. But I have to give you a hard time about the title of the thread, "Dumbster Info". LOL.

It gave me a good laugh.

As always, thank you so much for providing this wonderful forum for us and for all that you and the other mod's put up with.

StillHoping:blowkiss:

ETA: And great idea on providing a new thread for this info. I think we will need it and it will help keep confusion to a minimum.

I have read so many different "dumpster" stories that my head has taken on the shape of a large restaurant dumpster...

scary...

continue on.

Snip

I'd like to see that!:)

I have a theory on which dumpster she could have used. The one behind Fusian.

If you try to think like Casey (difficult I know) but hear me out:

Fusian sells sushi (Hide the smell).
She is familiar with the back parking lot (just a guess she would arrive and park there with Tony possibly to come in the back way).
She is familiar with the employees' schedules & work (cleaning etc.).
She is familiar with area.
The building blocks the view of the general public.

She is familiar with the back parking lot (just a guess she would arrive and park there with Tony possibly to come in the back way).

Good thinking, plus it's not far from the house.

I think that Fusian is not a standalone building tho, it's in a strip mall with other businesses? I could be wrong, I need to look at some pix & address.

Do you EVER take off your thinking cap??? LOL
:detective:

Any other locals reading that can watch one of the four 5 PM newscasts? I can only do three at one time.

I think each station will reveal new details during every 1/2 hour newscast between 5 and 6:30 PM.

Good thinking, plus it's not far from the house.

I think that Fusian is not a standalone building tho, it's in a strip mall with other businesses? I could be wrong, I need to look at some pix & address.
Even better if it is. Would still cover her from view of the general public and give her more dumpsters to select from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back