Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks cagney wow that was getting long lol

O/T kinda ,,, but i was watching the video of casey going to appt. today and was waiting for her to grab one of the poles holding up the caution tape and grab one of the media's mic's and start singing and swinging on the pole. I am so bad .. so sorry. jmo

Check out the JULY 9 thread about the interview with one of Casey's friends who claims they talked to her on July 9, and heard a small child in the background. This is really jaw-dropping info IMO and I'd really like to know what happened as far as confirming the phone call and where Casey was when she made it.

---------

Waddles - to answer your question in the # 132 thread, Casey's ex fiance (JG) retracted his statement - this is a different friend of Casey's.

DT

O/T kinda ,,, but i was watching the video of casey going to appt. today and was waiting for her to grab one of the poles holding up the caution tape and grab one of the media's mic's and start singing and swinging on the pole. I am so bad .. so sorry. jmo

lol :crazy:

Check out the JULY 9 thread about the interview with one of Casey's friends who claims they talked to her on July 9, and heard a small child in the background. This is really jaw-dropping info IMO and I'd really like to know what happened as far as confirming the phone call and where Casey was when she made it.

---------

Waddles - to answer your question in the # 132 thread, Casey's ex fiance (JG) retracted his statement - this is a different friend of Casey's.

DT

ah ok thanks, so she did it to several people the calling out to a pretend person or was there really a child in background and is the date right?

Thanks for the new thread. That last one was HUGE.

Goodnite all. :blowkiss:

gee I'd love to be a little mouse in that house right now and hear what's being said after that whopper was made so public

What I'm thinking about at the moment is Casey's conversation with Lee, where they talk about the guy they previously talked about and Lee wanted to know if he could still trust him. Seems to me Casey gave Lee a name of someone to talk to in an earlier discussion between them, and Lee wanted to make sure he could still trust the guy. Who was the guy and what was he told/did he know...why did Casey want Lee to contact him? Very strange. IMOO

The July 9th statement was redacted when Kio realized that it was another Casey that she spoke to and NOT Casey Anthony. She has two friends named Casey with young girls and it was the OTHER Casey who was trying to leave an abusive relationship that called her about borrowing the money and had the daughter in the background.

What I'm thinking about at the moment is Casey's conversation with Lee, where they talk about the guy they previously talked about and Lee wanted to know if he could still trust him. Seems to me Casey gave Lee a name of someone to talk to in an earlier discussion between them, and Lee wanted to make sure he could still trust the guy. Who was the guy and what was he told/did he know...why did Casey want Lee to contact him? Very strange. IMOO

Yeah I can't remember -wasn't he thought to be a fictional person who would corroborate her story?

great thoughts. so have any idea who they could be talking about?? BTW lee has a clean shaven face now. he helped guard her today going to appt. looked strange all cleaned up.. jmo

g'night bunny sleep well yes lets hope and pray for little caylee

The July 9th statement was redacted when Kio realized that it was another Casey that she spoke to and NOT Casey Anthony. She has two friends named Casey with young girls and it was the OTHER Casey who was trying to leave an abusive relationship that called her about borrowing the money and had the daughter in the background.

hmm, that's weird why would she mention it then -you don't confuse two people even with the same name -she sounds a bit dotty

gee I'd love to be a little mouse in that house right now and hear what's being said after that whopper was made so public

I suspect it's going to be really hard to follow JB's "no talking" advice. Maybe he's spending the night...he may have to stay til November! IMO

I won't be surprised if she gets rid of him and starts blaming him and saying he interfered with her wanting to give info. I so hope it was an accident.

And, good night again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member