Based On Documents Released 8/25/08

What do you believe today after seeing the documents released last night?

• Total voters
After reading those documents - and I'm not even finished yet - there is no doubt in my mind.

I was just thinking of starting another poll - Will Baez try to work a deal now? Casey tells where Caylee is in return for a slightly lighter sentence. It would be in his client's best interests and put an end to the massive media circus, I think. In everybody's best interests, his included. The more it drags on the more money comes OUT of his pocket.

He's just another one that Casey is robbing...

I think Casey lies and follows that lie through until the end. When her lies are found out, she just changes her story. It seems like she has done this for a long time, and never had any consequences for it. C&G enabled her.

After reading those documents - and I'm not even finished yet - there is no doubt in my mind.

I was just thinking of starting another poll - Will Baez try to work a deal now? Casey tells where Caylee is in return for a slightly lighter sentence. It would be in his client's best interests and put an end to the massive media circus, I think. In everybody's best interests, his included. The more it drags on the more money comes OUT of his pocket.

He's just another one that Casey is robbing...

If Baez could work a deal like that he would be a "miracle worker"!!

I think Caylee is dead, by the hands of her mother..

the documents
so far prove a known fact.
Casey is a very seasoned lier.
She is a seasoned and experienced theif.
She put her daughter in situations among people she did not know well.
She let her sleep in and on couches/sofas/beds
in the aprtments that a drinking/poker/etc party was taking place at.
if that is not neglect?
What is?
also the fact that she had to use jesse's shower
and not having her own place to shower?
Where was Caylee?
people did ask.people did find it odd that Caylee & the Nanny were so often at the park or wherever?

Yes, the friends cars also need to be checked.
All of them...for forensics/traces that Caylee may have been in them at one time or another.
i was wondering if Tony or any of Casey's BFs ever had them both in the car at the same time?

No car ,nor computer, nor phone ,she ever laid her hands on
should be overlooked.
Did she ever barrow a car to go to the grocery store during this time?
Leave no stone unturned...LE.:waitasec:

Knowing what we now know about Casey, saying someone else did it is almost laughable to me at this point. I think if someone else hurt Caylee she would be singing like a canary at this point. Anything to save her own skin.
But it does make me question why she hasn't made up some cacamimi story about how ZG or otherwise contacted her and told her where we could find Caylee.

To me the documents have also proved how uncaring Casey was. At several points during questioning she laughed. Also most of her answers were un huh, as in unconcerned. Though she does say in the sworn statement that she is very worried about Caylee and Caylee is in danger. To me she shows no emotions even if she gave the child away to friends their would be emotion. Their is no way you can be away from your toddler for over two months and not show some emotions about them. IMO

One of her friends during their interview (can't remember which one) said that Casey lied so much that she believed her own lies. I think that is the case here. She believes what ever her current story is.

did anyone else notice she let Caylee sleep in the bed with her and one of the boyfriends, Mother of the Year, why would any of us doubt it?

One of her friends during their interview (can't remember which one) said that Casey lied so much that she believed her own lies. I think that is the case here. She believes what ever her current story is.

I have thought this from the beginning, she believes Caylee is alive, she doesn't believe the truth which is what LE told her that beautiful child is laying decomposing somewhere while she is at home just fine, have I mentioned lately that I am furious:furious:

It's my opinion that Casey has killed little Caylee, I don't think the little angel fit into her life. Based on the new reports that Caylee was an unwanted child (sooo sad!) and that her parents (mom) made her keep the baby...that she had lied about the pregnancy, all of this, the stealing, the decomp the dogs detected, it all makes me think she has done away with little Caylee. She was hoping to start a new life without a child with her new boyfriend. That is just my opinion. I hope that I am proven wrong.

did anyone else notice she let Caylee sleep in the bed with her and one of the boyfriends, Mother of the Year, why would any of us doubt it?
I know how disgusting that was to me. I can't imagine it. He was not Caylees father and not a long time boyfriend and she had not even known him for that long. She was not very interested in the safety of Caylee then, So why would she be interested now.. thus the uncaring attitude.

Are these folks voting given to friends or strangers reading the same documents as the rest of us?

I am now utterly convinced that Caylee is dead. I believe this was a veangence type murder aimed at Cindy. I had hoped and prayed that somehow, Casey had done something really stupid and Caylee was kidnapped. But it is clear to me now that is not true - especially after reading the last few pages of testimony in part 3 from her "friend" that she stole money and checks from. ZFG NEVER existed. I think the car was abandoned as an alibi (someone stole my car, kid and purse). But it got towed instead, possibly with Caylee in the trunk. The implications of what may have happened from here make the whole thing even worse.

To me the documents have also proved how uncaring Casey was. At several points during questioning she laughed. Also most of her answers were un huh, as in unconcerned. Though she does say in the sworn statement that she is very worried about Caylee and Caylee is in danger. To me she shows no emotions even if she gave the child away to friends their would be emotion. Their is no way you can be away from your toddler for over two months and not show some emotions about them. IMO

I think this was said by Amy Huizenga. The truth is coming to light about what kind of mother Casey really is....bringing a 2 year old to evening adult parties was even frowned upon by her friend Amy.

George and Cindy tried to force Casey to be a responsible, loving mother. She resented their restrictions and she resented that they forced her to keep the baby, the documents seem to show that Casey did not want to be a parent, she wanted a social life, not responsibility and motherhood.

I have no doubt now that this poor baby is gone. Now maybe Cindy will stop trying to convince the public how wonderful her daughter is.

I am now utterly convinced that Caylee is dead. I believe this was a veangence type murder aimed at Cindy. I had hoped and prayed that somehow, Casey had done something really stupid and Caylee was kidnapped. But it is clear to me now that is not true - especially after reading the last few pages of testimony in part 3 from her "friend" that she stole money and checks from. ZFG NEVER existed. I think the car was abandoned as an alibi (someone stole my car, kid and purse). But it got towed instead, possibly with Caylee in the trunk. The implications of what may have happened from here make the whole thing even worse.
I think Caylee just did not fit in Casey's life very well. Too many restrictions when you have a little child. You sacrifice so much when you have children. It seems to me that Casey had a love -hate type relationship with her mom and I agree that part of the reason she may have killed Caylee was to hurt her mom. She knew how much her mom adored Caylee...but I also believe because she could not live the life she wanted to live, that played into Caylee's demise too. Caylee was a stumbling block to all Casey wanted in life....I think what she most wanted was to be with Tony and be his everything. She did eevrything for him- cooked for him, cleaned his house for him, washed his clothes, and had sex with him. Casey wanted away from her parents and she did not want them to have Caylee. That says to me she hated her parents more than she loved her daughter. This is just my opinion.

I think Caylee died because Casey was high or drunk and passed out. How did she die? Who knows? But when Casey came out of her stupor and saw what happened she covered it up so she wouldn't have to deal with the wrath of Cindy. Sad and simple as that.

I think Caylee died because Casey was high or drunk and passed out. How did she die? Who knows? But when Casey came out of her stupor and saw what happened she covered it up so she wouldn't have to deal with the wrath of Cindy. Sad and simple as that.

I totally agree !!:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back