Where Are They Today?

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I thought this would be an interesting thread since there is really no late breaking news on the case itself:

Where are the Stines today? Did they remain in Atlanta or move to Michigan with the Ramseys? Do they keep in touch? Are they still close friends or did the Ramseys distance themselves from them as well after the bad publicity Susan Stine received from the authorities?

Where are the Fernies? Pasta Jay? Where are all the friends who supported the Ramseys? Does anyone know if they still visit or are still close?

Currently, the only support the Ramseys receive publicly is on the forums and I can't help but wonder where they are now and if they still support the Ramseys. The same holds true for the Paugh family. Since the move to Michigan, I wonder if the family remains close. They are so far away now, one can't help but wonder if Daddy Paugh's remarriage caused a rift in the family.

Just some questions to throw around

If you type Linda Hoffman Pugh into a search engine her name appears in a cleaning service ad in Kirkland, Washington.

JMO

Thanks Bluecrab,

I am even more curious as to the whereabouts of the Stines and their current relationship with the Ramseys.

They seem to have disappeared after Susan's bust on the internet fraud.

I can't help but wonder if Lin gave them advice to go far away and distance themselves from the likes of Jameson and the Stines. Bad for publicity.

Now with John hoping for a political career, they would all be bad publicity.

Barbara said:
Thanks Bluecrab,

I am even more curious as to the whereabouts of the Stines and their current relationship with the Ramseys.

They seem to have disappeared after Susan's bust on the internet fraud.

I can't help but wonder if Lin gave them advice to go far away and distance themselves from the likes of Jameson and the Stines. Bad for publicity.

Now with John hoping for a political career, they would all be bad publicity.

Don't know where the Stines are today, but in 2002 Glen Stine was Vice President, Kaludis Consulting, in Atlanta, GA.

Edited to add that the Stines still lived in Atlanta in 2003 when Susan sent the phony e-mails pretending to be Chief Beckner.

JMO

Barbara said:
I thought this would be an interesting thread since there is really no late breaking news on the case itself:

Where are the Stines today? Did they remain in Atlanta or move to Michigan with the Ramseys? Do they keep in touch? Are they still close friends or did the Ramseys distance themselves from them as well after the bad publicity Susan Stine received from the authorities?

Where are the Fernies? Pasta Jay? Where are all the friends who supported the Ramseys? Does anyone know if they still visit or are still close?

Currently, the only support the Ramseys receive publicly is on the forums and I can't help but wonder where they are now and if they still support the Ramseys. The same holds true for the Paugh family. Since the move to Michigan, I wonder if the family remains close. They are so far away now, one can't help but wonder if Daddy Paugh's remarriage caused a rift in the family.

Just some questions to throw around

Very Good Question(s)...I wonder if they are ... real or not!?!? Maybe they have jumped ship and become "unvisible/invisible" to those of us (me anyway) who know what they did (or didn't do) ... IMHO/view at this time FWIW. :banghead: :dance:

P.S. FYI
http://www.realcities.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/local/6011239.htm
BOULDER, Colo. - Police have warned an Atlanta woman to stop sending e-mails about the JonBenet Ramsey case that purport to be from Police Chief Mark Beckner.

The woman said the e-mails were obviously phony and meant as a joke.

Police said Tuesday that Susan Stine sent e-mails from becknerbpd@hotmail.com to people affiliated with the investigation into the unsolved 1996 slaying of 6-year-old JonBenet.
-----
"...phony and meant as a joke... " from above; IMHO KEY CLUE HERE FOLKS!!!

I wonder about the immediate neighbours like Melody Stanton and Scott Gibbons, where they moved to.
How can someone say they heard a scream on a certain night, then say, no sorry I was getting mixed up I heard it on a different night. I'd really like to know whether she heard that scream or not, not that that is going to solve the case I dont suppose but....just for interests sake. What are the odds of three people sleeping through a scream that was loud enough for the neighbours to hear?

narlacat said:
I wonder about the immediate neighbours like Melody Stanton and Scott Gibbons, where they moved to.
How can someone say they heard a scream on a certain night, then say, no sorry I was getting mixed up I heard it on a different night. I'd really like to know whether she heard that scream or not, not that that is going to solve the case I dont suppose but....just for interests sake. What are the odds of three people sleeping through a scream that was loud enough for the neighbours to hear?

exactly narla re: the scream

i assume if it was a scream of pain or impending death that it would have a particularly horrid aspect to it, a particularly loud and desperate aspect...

how on earth can some doofus say "oh yes, that deathly scream i heard, it was last night"

and then not even be sure they heard such a deathly scream? Makes me think there was no scream.

Yeah its iffy that one. Her husband saying he heard a grating sound all sounded a bit contrived to me. As if they were supporting the intruder story.

Knowing what we know about Susan Stine and her "little jokes", I firmly believe that Ms Stine would have been a regular BORG poster on the forums (remember that her e-mails were BORG). Perhaps she and jameson were a "tag" team.

I think Stine is a very odd person. Who in their right mind would play the role of supporter and comforter to the Ramseys whilst simultaneously stirring the pot of suspicion against them? Was she trying to ensure that the Ramseys would continue to need her as a supporter?

I really hope they have dropped her these days. I think she is a very disturbed individual.

I hope that some day John Ramsey will update DOI and let us know what happened with Stine and jameson.

Jayelles said:
I hope that some day John Ramsey will update DOI and let us know what happened with Stine and jameson.

I think at this point he may say "Susan who?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back