Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why Casey wanted her Mom to give her one more day -- so she could go on the lamb.

I had thought about that at the very first of this. Since she contacted the marine in California, I think she was headed that way. All she needed was some more money. She would have to fly since she did not have a driver's license and could not rent a car.

One thing that sort of disturbed me reading the PDF...

When Amy had mentioned Casey had stolen money from her -- It seemed like Cindy said something to to the effect of, "Well.. Tough" or "You'll never see that again..." - if I would have done something like that -- my parents would have been embarrassed and paid the person their money back . . . in a way . . . Cindy was even defending her with this.

I had thought about that at the very first of this. Since she contacted the marine in California, I think she was headed that way. All she needed was some more money. She would have to fly since she did not have a driver's license and could not rent a car.

True. She is also under 25 and has no credit card so she can't rent a car anyway. But, she needs photo ID to get on a plane and 29 Palms is pretty far from any major airport. She probably had not gotten that far in her plans.

Some off/topic advice for Websleuthers.

Go fill up on gas ASAP. Gas prices are already rising again. They'll be way up there again my Sunday, with Cat. 5 Hurricane Gustav threatening the Northern Gulf of Mexico.

We'll see oil rigs in the Gulf and oil refineries begin to shut down this weekend. Gas prices will surge upward.

And if you're in the Northern Gulf, please get your supplies together.

Wishing everyone the best!

203813W_sm.gif

I read something on the TP question thread last night about a web site called "I didn't kill my mommie" and something about it was Casey"s site. Does anyone know what that was all about?

From QuickAttack

And Websleuthers, if you haven't filled up, go do it now! Gas prices are already rising, and will be at least $4/gallon by Sunday, when Gulf oil rigs are evacutated and refineries are shut down.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphi...203813W_sm.gif

---- Say it with me- Gustav go away! Go back in the Atlantic and leave us all alone- none of us want to play!! GO AWAY! :)

Also it is Labor Day weekend.... my bday weekend as usual... is this '04 or '05 again cause if it is I want to move for a permanent hurricane season vacation!

A fly on the wall in Baez's office after the release of the 400+ documents:

Baez : Ok . . . we can explain away the Sports Authority thing . . .we can explain away the house thing . . . we can explain away the check fraud thing . . .

Casey: Cool! So do you think I might be able to go Fusion on Friday?

Baez: I don't know how we are going to explain away your friends and the comments from your mom though.

Casey: I don't even know those people . . . they are making the whole thing up.

Baez: Excellent Answer!

I missed the last thread completely, and can't even find it to catch up. So if this has been said already, which I expect it has, forgive me. Anybody else say revoke bail and send her back where she belongs? Except this time put her in general population; don't let her even hide in isolation anymore!!!

When Amy had mentioned Casey had stolen money from her -- It seemed like Cindy said something to to the effect of, "Well.. Tough" or "You'll never see that again..." - if I would have done something like that -- my parents would have been embarrassed and paid the person their money back . . . in a way . . . Cindy was even defending her with this.
I totally agree! What kind of parent doesn't sympathize and offer to reiumburse Amy at this point? Oh right, I forgot who we were talking about...

If I was Leonard and Tony I'd demand an immediate meeting with Baez and Casey and give her two choices.

1.) Custody or Caylee

NOW.........NOT TOMORROW!!!

I read something on the TP question thread last night about a web site called "I didn't kill my mommie" and something about it was Casey"s site. Does anyone know what that was all about?

It appears someone started a MySpace page and tried to present it as Casey's. There are a lot of nutty people out there that like to get "hits" on their MySpace page.

Based on the fact LE can track everything by just going back and getting Casey computer, this was not done by Casey.

I have to wonder where she was stashing this money she stole. About 1000.00 from Amy. Bus tickets are cheep and takes about 5 days to Ca but her face is familar so I don't know had that would have worked out. Someone would have noticed her. I think she was just lining this guy up in case things did not go with Tony L or Tony R. Always have a backup guy to run to.

I missed the last thread completely, and can't even find it to catch up. So if this has been said already, which I expect it has, forgive me. Anybody else say revoke bail and send her back where she belongs? Except this time put her in general population; don't let her even hide in isolation anymore!!!
I'm with you.

They said: Leave her in jail a month and she'll talk. NOPE.
Then they said: If you let her out, she'll talk. HARDLY.
So I say, send her back to the general population. Can they get her to talk? Oh yeah. I'd bet my money on that. :)

I have to wonder where she was stashing this money she stole. About 1000.00 from Amy. Bus tickets are cheep and takes about 5 days to Ca but her face is familar so I don't know had that would have worked out. Someone would have noticed her. I think she was just lining this guy up in case things did not go with Tony L or Tony R. Always have a backup guy to run to.

I figure part of the money she stole from Amy went to her tattoo!

IIRC, bold and red above, was what she said to Amy. And it pist me off as well! I can see where Casey gets some of her personality!

It appears someone started a MySpace page and tried to present it as Casey's. There are a lot of nutty people out there that like to get "hits" on their MySpace page.

Based on the fact LE can track everything by just going back and getting Casey computer, this was not done by Casey.

Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members