Gay Lovers Climb Tree, Then Have Sex

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
NEW YORK - Two gay lovers — a man in a black dress and a boy in only a pair of shorts — protested their families' lack of understanding for their relationship by climbing a Central Park tree on Thursday, stripping, performing lewd acts in front of onlookers and refusing to come down for hours.

The lovers, ages 32 and 17, scaled the 55-foot larch tree next to the Chess and Checkers House around 4 p.m., said Detective John Sweeney, a police department spokesman.

The couple had told the boy's parents about their relationship and been rebuked, police said.

The man played on branches near the top of the tree and waved at onlookers while the boy sat quietly a few feet below him. Police said the man later performed oral sex on the boy and stripped down to a thong to taunt them.

Police were alerted to the mischief when an onlooker flagged down a bicycle officer. When Emergency Services Unit officers responded, "the two individuals began to shout obscenities to the approaching officers, threatening to push the officers down and throw branches at them in an effort to ward the officers off," police Inspector William Callahan said.

The two were in danger of falling because the tree's largest branches were only 4 inches thick and couldn't support their weight for long, said police, who set up an inflatable safety mat on the ground.

Police negotiators who went up the tree to talk the couple down gave them soft drinks and water. A crowd of about 100 onlookers stood nearby.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040423/ap_on_fe_st/gay_lovers_in_tree&e=1

I saw this on tv this morning and I still can't figure out why they thought this would help their cause. Why would a 32 yr old want to be with a 17 yr old?

See, this is why I could never be a cop. Gay or not, I don't care, they were just out of control. I'd have shot their stupid asses with some rubber bullets or pellets. I'd have put the landing mat out of course and would have the freaking straight jackets on hand as well.

Something about a man in a black dress in a tree that just seems wrong all the way around!

This is forked, he's 32 and THE BOY IS 17 (15 year age gap). The 32 year old performed sex acts on the 17 year old in public! Where's the outrage for this child, is he even out of high school?? His parents were upset before, how about NOW!

I saw the pictures of them in the tree (not showing the sex act) and I couldn't believe that day that it was the most downloaded picture on Yahoo. Crazy.

How old does a kid have to be to be considered grown? Can they charge the man with statutory rape or pedophilia.

Ah hah, I wondered what ever happened to the Riddle Thread -

Okay, I'll take a stab at this one -

They were monkeys????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member