Casey said she had 15 grand in the bank

CASuzk

Reaction score
I keep reading this, Casey told several people that she had 15 thousand in the bank.

Why that amount? I wonder if that is what is in her parent's saving acount and she had designs on getting it.

I think her parents were having financial problems. I don't think they would have that much money in the bank; now maybe grandma and grandpa might (money to pay for his stay in the nursing home).

maybe that's what she took out of the monopoly box ... who knows why pathological liars say what they say ... it could've been what the GRANDPARENTS had as well ...

I decided - Casey Anthony's mind is a dangerous place ... I dare not venture there alone.

maybe that's what she took out of the monopoly box ... who knows why pathological liars say what they say ... it could've been what the GRANDPARENTS had as well ...

I decided - Casey Anthony's mind is a dangerous place ... I dare not venture there alone.

I think that someone had 15 grand, she didn't just pull that amount out of thin air. I guess to a 22 year old it might seem like a lot of money.

LOL!!! Great line.

In 2008, $15,000 isn't a really large amount of money. Even parents who have some financial difficulties might have that much in some type of account.... savings, IRA, whatever. She could have seen a statement.

In any event.... if I were LE, I'd definitely be looking to see if there was a life insurance policy on Caylee.... for $15,000. :mad:

Or like usual.... Casey just pulled another Casey-Fact out of her butt. Gosh, it must be crowded in there. :rolleyes:

Yeah the 15 grand bothers me too.
There are certain "things" that Casey doesn't sway far from. And the 15 grand keeps coming up over and over.
One theory I have is that just like her job that she fanticized about, the 15 grand could be along the same lines.
Another, someone did have 15 grand and Casey had plans on how to get ahold of it.
Also, it could have come from the credit cards and she has it stashed somewhere?

LOL!!! Great line.

In 2008, $15,000 isn't a really large amount of money. Even parents who have some financial difficulties might have that much in some type of account.... savings, IRA, whatever. She could have seen a statement.

In any event.... if I were LE, I'd definitely be looking to see if there was a life insurance policy on Caylee.... for $15,000. :mad:

Or like usual.... Casey just pulled another Casey-Fact out of her butt. Gosh, it must be crowded in there. :rolleyes:

If there were a life insurance policy on Caylee, the Insurance company would need proof of death (death certificate) to issue the money. Therefore, if the life insurance angle was true...Casey wouldn't even be close to having the money yet. (or she would actually assist to lead to a dead body)

If there were a life insurance policy on Caylee, the Insurance company would need proof of death (death certificate) to issue the money. Therefore, if the life insurance angle was true...Casey wouldn't even be close to having the money yet. (or she would actually assist to lead to a dead body)

Her parents were behind on their mortgage and Cindy had to dip into her 401k to pay off credit card bills Casey had run up (allegedly). I doubt they had 15 grand in the bank.

She peppers her lies with just enough truth that I do wonder where she came up with that figure. Not 10K. Not 25K. 15K. Not that knowing that will break the case, its yet one more oddity in this circus.

They just said on NG that Casey was using the routing numbers from her grandmother's checks......

I keep reading this, Casey told several people that she had 15 thousand in the bank.

Why that amount? I wonder if that is what is in her parent's saving acount and she had designs on getting it.

Casey "lies by omission" and "exaggerates". So in this case there is probably money in her account and it could be $15.00.

I found reading her statements you have to find the spin!

It seems to me that Casey tends to take details and facts about other people and passes them off as being her. Perhaps it was JP Chatt that had the money. Apparently he is from money.

I've thought that Casey could have some of the lots of money she stole from Cindy socked away. This might actually be true. If it was premeditated Casey might not have spent it all and planned to have get away money for a vehicle or to start anew in another place. If I were the Anthony's I believe I'd be searching for that money or at least proving what it was all spent on.

She said it to her boyfriend, I'm writing it off as yet another way to try to impress him, or something.

He said she gave the impression that she had a lot of money. Well, she didn't have a job, and we all know her parents weren't wealthy.

It's just another casey lie.

I used to have a friend that made up stupid stuff like that to make people like her more. When I first found myspace, I looked her up, and it said she made over 75,000. I talked to her a few times, and found out that's no where near the truth.

I have found in my dealings with certain people in my life who lie or fabricate, is that they tend to actively volunteer information about their "wealth" as a topic of conversation. They know you will never check on it to prove them wrong so they can say anything that they want. This is the case with Casey. She has finally met her match with the LE as they aren't letting ANY lie slip by them. They are going to follow through on everything that comes out of her mouth. Unfortunately she has fabricated everything to everyone in her life and thinks she can dupe the LE too.
The more my friends talk about their money the more I have realized they don't have it. She probably was dead broke but in her dreams she had it and she was going to make everyone around her reflect her lies back to her so that she could REALLY live her dreams. It is a telltale sign of a true Narcissist.

It would also depend on whether she really stole $25,000 from Cindy all at once or in a brief period of time. Has it ever been said just when it was all stolen? There was also something in the documents about Casey saying she has two bank accounts. It may be a lie, but according to Cindy she did steal "lots of money".

Doubtful, but if she does, its prob baby money and Baez is earning it now.

Didn't 1 of her friends say she had to one-up a person? Perhaps someone did have a good amount of money in the bank so Casey felt the need to say she had even more.
I agree about how the people who always have to talk about money like to spin tales, it's a big turn-off for me when someone tends to bring up their money, what they have and how expensive it was.

VB

I think the $15,000 is a lie, but not a GREAT lie (looks like I'm "rating" her lies now...).

If Casey really wanted to lie properly, she should have said something like $14,200 or even $17,500. :waitasec:

This case has now officially made me insane. :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back