casey

zadari

Reaction score
why are you doing this ? your going down either way .. i hope you are reading this on here too .. your little girl did nothing but LOVE YOU ! YES SHE LOVED YOU WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD !!... a child loves their mother . grr

Well if she is reading, I hope she will consider this.

Had you told the truth at the beginning, many things like paternity, like your sex life, your partying, and your lies probably wouldn't have been found because people would have quit looking when you told the truth.

But by not telling the truth, more and more people became interested. And the longer it goes on the more people begin to believe you are not telling the truth and the more people dislike you. And soon that dislike will get worse.

But at some point the court will be looking at you, and believe it or not cooperation in the investigation is looked at. And so far you aren't cooperating. And soon it will be too late, your cooperation won't be needed. Don't let it get that far.

Casey if by any chance you, your family, your attorney, the BH, your friends or those that simply know you are reading this I want to share a piece of my mind with you. Since your daughter, beautiful Caylee Marie went missing, I have had not one moment's peace. For the first few weeks I could barely sleep, or eat anything. You Casey, cared about no one but yourself, and your still the same. Nothing has changed in all these weeks. While people like me, who didn't even know of you or Caylee, have lost sleep and food over where your darling precious baby is, all you do is sit there and tell lies, and you feel good about that fact that you have done absolutely nothing to either find your daughter or say where Caylee is located. You are a sorry excuse for a mother, and i'm sorry to say that if you did something to Caylee, she is better off without you in her life. You know that you took Caylee away because your mother was threatening custody to get her, and in your sick mind, it was " if I can't have her, no one else will ", and that's exactly what your mind set was and it still is, because it's not all about Casey, like you so very well think it is, it is all about CAYLEE, yes CAYLEE, the beautiful precious angel you got rid of to satisfy your own hunger for partying. Your selfish Casey, and no one in their right mind believes one word you have said. Give it up and tell them where you put Caylee, please Casey? Why don't you do that for your daughter's sake? She deserves to be found.

:praying: for Caylee

Well if she is reading, I hope she will consider this.

Had you told the truth at the beginning, many things like paternity, like your sex life, your partying, and your lies probably wouldn't have been found because people would have quit looking when you told the truth.

But by not telling the truth, more and more people became interested. And the longer it goes on the more people begin to believe you are not telling the truth and the more people dislike you. And soon that dislike will get worse.

But at some point the court will be looking at you, and believe it or not cooperation in the investigation is looked at. And so far you aren't cooperating. And soon it will be too late, your cooperation won't be needed. Don't let it get that far.

I doubt the Anthony's are reading here, but if they do, my reply is for all of them.

You won't believe when I tell you that some people become targets when they're still very young. VERY young. They speak the truth and are not believed. They're ridiculed over and over and called liars. Eventually these children figure out that telling the truth doesn't make the bad things go away, so they tell their first lie. The lie is believed, imagine that! People DO rather believe a lie than the truth. The lying perpetuates itself. Yes, it takes one lie after another to cover up the trail of lies, but they are believed....and believed. Should you ever by mistake tell the truth, you're instantly called a liar again, so why bother? Never good enough, never smart enough, never perfect enough, never enough, so you pretend, you make it up as you go, and everybody is happy......

Oh mother A, what have you done :( Forcing your child to have a baby instead of giving it up for adoption was NOT the way to go, specially not if you knew your daughter was unstable. You let this "sociopath" as you call her take care of your granddaughter? How DID you convince her NOT to give the baby up for adoption? Was she already so much under your control that she felt she had no other choice than to go along with you? She started a string of going-nowhere relationships that must have bothered you a lot. Do you know why she did it? I do, and it has nothing to do with revenge or selfishness, but you wouldn't understand if I told you why.

As Lee said,
"The truth will ome out; why not get it over with." (paraphrase)

There are so many VICTIMS in this case
Casey is allowing all her family & friends to be scrutinized unfairly by the media

Who will be her next "victim"?
http://i36.tinypic.com/mre99t.jpg

Victims:

Caylee Marie :blowkiss:

Parents
Grandparents
Friends
ex-boyfriends
Loss of jobs
Reputations
Fusian's loss of revenue
Time & expense for LE, FBI
Bail bondsmen
Attornies
Media
& the public

Enuf already! ........................:banghead:

I doubt the Anthony's are reading here, but if they do, my reply is for all of them.

You won't believe when I tell you that some people become targets when they're still very young. VERY young. They speak the truth and are not believed. They're ridiculed over and over and called liars. Eventually these children figure out that telling the truth doesn't make the bad things go away, so they tell their first lie. The lie is believed, imagine that! People DO rather believe a lie than the truth. The lying perpetuates itself. Yes, it takes one lie after another to cover up the trail of lies, but they are believed....and believed. Should you ever by mistake tell the truth, you're instantly called a liar again, so why bother? Never good enough, never smart enough, never perfect enough, never enough, so you pretend, you make it up as you go, and everybody is happy......

Oh mother A, what have you done :( Forcing your child to have a baby instead of giving it up for adoption was NOT the way to go, specially not if you knew your daughter was unstable. You let this "sociopath" as you call her take care of your granddaughter? How DID you convince her NOT to give the baby up for adoption? Was she already so much under your control that she felt she had no other choice than to go along with you? She started a string of going-nowhere relationships that must have bothered you a lot. Do you know why she did it? I do, and it has nothing to do with revenge or selfishness, but you wouldn't understand if I told you why.

This post brought tears to my eyes, Mohabi, and probably one of the truest things I've ever read on these forums. Very well said. Kudos.

so casey are you gonna talk ? are you going to bring your daughter back home today ? are you finally going to be a MOTHER ? why should you have comforts and caylee not .. ? if you didnt do anything to her PROVE IT.. WTF are you doing ? your going down either way .. there is no more way out for you get it through your head casey ..

so casey are you gonna talk ? are you going to bring your daughter back home today ? are you finally going to be a MOTHER ? why should you have comforts and caylee not .. ? if you didnt do anything to her PROVE IT.. WTF are you doing ? your going down either way .. there is no more way out for you get it through your head casey ..

Time to throw in the towel Casey. You're time's up.

Cindy, you didn't see this coming?

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohabi

Oh mother A, what have you done Forcing your child to have a baby instead of giving it up for adoption was NOT the way to go, specially not if you knew your daughter was unstable. You let this "sociopath" as you call her take care of your granddaughter? How DID you convince her NOT to give the baby up for adoption? Was she already so much under your control that she felt she had no other choice than to go along with you? She started a string of going-nowhere relationships that must have bothered you a lot. Do you know why she did it? I do, and it has nothing to do with revenge or selfishness, but you wouldn't understand if I told you why.

This post brought tears to my eyes, Mohabi, and probably one of the truest things I've ever read on these forums. Very well said. Kudos.

One of the best posts I've read, thank you.

Please, Please, Please, tell someone where this child's body can be found.
End the suffering for your family, your friends, and this nation who cares so deeply for this child.
Even in death this child suffers wherever she is lying..please bring her home..please

Please, Please, Please, tell someone where this child's body can be found.
End the suffering for your family, your friends, and this nation who cares so deeply for this child.
Even in death this child suffers wherever she is lying..please bring her home..please

I must respectfully disagree that Caylee is suffering wherever she is lying. I believe she is in God's arms, and she finally has peace; hher place of burial means nothing except to her family, and from what I've seen of some of her family, it's my opinion that some of them don't deserve the closure they worked so hard to obfuscate.

Caylee's soul resides with God and the angels, even if her bones lie in the darkest, most fetid swamp.

Please let the baby rest in peace - lead searchers to her - justice for Caylee.

; hher place of burial means nothing except to her family,

That's not true. It matters to me. To most of us, if not all of us, I think.

Casey, please tell us where you put Caylee.

I must respectfully disagree that Caylee is suffering wherever she is lying. I believe she is in God's arms, and she finally has peace; hher place of burial means nothing except to her family, and from what I've seen of some of her family, it's my opinion that some of them don't deserve the closure they worked so hard to obfuscate.

Caylee's soul resides with God and the angels, even if her bones lie in the darkest, most fetid swamp.
it matters to me where she is i cant help it ... i just cant :(

Casey as a mother as well you know that on August 9 2005 when Caylee came into this world I know you stared at her and couldn't believe that you actually created this beautiful little girl… just take a second and remember that day and know that Caylee deserves a respectful resting place…

She didn't ask to come into this world but guess what she came into your world you should of cherished every second because you know that time flies when they are no longer babies but a little girl growing up under your guidance…

Casey you gave up the one person that never JUDGED you and LOVED you unconditionally… you'll never have that back as long as you live… its too late for an apology…

Say the truth already so both Caylee and God can forgive you… I know that Caylee has changed my world in many ways…

when I seemy angel Jianna given to me by God I remember that it was me that he chose Jianna to be apart of my LIFE and I will never want it to be ant other way…

Casey you can close this and let the grieving begin… do the right thing already… trust me it feels REALLY good to say the TRUTH!

I must agree with you, Blackwatch!

Even tho this precious child of God - this human being created in God's image and likeness - was born with certain unalienable rights, I have vascillated between hoping she was alive and hoping she was dead.

Why?

Because I feel the pain she experienced after living just 3 years on this earth would have intensified and continued throughout her life. Where would she have gone if alive? Who would have loved her and taken care of her and made her feel worthy and secure?

Caylee was an unwanted gift to a family that didn't know how to receive that gift. It makes me so sad!

Perhaps God could see her misery and allowed her suffering to be brief so she could quickly enter His loving arms and spend eternity in peace and joy.

I am hesitant to pin the blame, so to speak, on Cindy. We don't know what really was, since much of what Casey has said are lies. So even if friends/family members report their "truth," it may be based on Casey's lies to them.

I'm grateful that I'm not responsible for anyone's final judgement - it's a relief to let God deal with everyone!

Well Casey, you've had your fifteen minutes, and it's just about over! Was it worth it??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back