"backup plans"

nobody2

Reaction score
I am wondering about the "backup plan" Casey apparently was working on. And how certain things fit into that. Did you guys see any indication at all that she might have been trying to get in on the PR trip? That would have been a "Plan B" I might expect to see somewhere...

I have seen people speculate that she might have been trying to kill G & C. Doubt it... but could she have been attempting to set Amy (or Tony) up? Get her to move in, uh oh, I had no idea what happened but my daughter is gone? Or do something with Amy or another friend and assume identity or something?! I know it all sounds so outlandish but reading some of that stuff -- she's nuts!

Oh, and no matter what she was hiding or what happened to Caylee, why wouldn't she have disposed of the Caylee stuff in the car?! (Baby Doll, Dora Backpack (which incidentally had MONKEYS on it - Boots from Dora) and toothbrush...) Wouldn't you think she would have ditched that stuff? Covering up for something? Weird. Seems like she maybe didn't have a good Plan A!

There wasn't anything in the documents talking about Casey crying that night in the club, was there?

I have never seen documentation that Casey was ever upset or acted like anything was out of the ordinary at any point in time......

As far as leaving the stuff in the car....Eh...Why my kids are with my "sitter" or "nanny" LOL, there are still things of theirs in my car. I think it would look MORE odd if Caylee was "kidnapped" and all her stuff was also gone from Casey's car as well....IMO.

As far as the "Plan B" I have no freaking clue!!!!

Who was it that brought up the phrase "Plan B"? My memory fails me.

TonE L said she told him she had money in the bank and after the SH-- hit the fan he asked her why then was she stealing from her friends and she said she needed more for a back up plan.

TonE (or some boyfriend) said Caylee always had some doll with her, that she slept with or something. I was thinking that was the one in the car, and that the monkey backpack was the one she left the house with when George last saw her. I would just think that if you were dropping your kid off at the imaginary babysitters, she might need her pack and stuff. Oh, and there was a toothbrush in it they said. That all just makes me wanna cry.

And there was a rumor - someone who was on a board or something and had seen her in a club or something during the period after Caylee was gone, crying her eyes out, drunk, with friends consoling her. But I just saw that one reference and then others where people talked about it.

I am wondering about the "backup plan" Casey apparently was working on. And how certain things fit into that. Did you guys see any indication at all that she might have been trying to get in on the PR trip? That would have been a "Plan B" I might expect to see somewhere...

I have seen people speculate that she might have been trying to kill G & C. Doubt it... but could she have been attempting to set Amy (or Tony) up? Get her to move in, uh oh, I had no idea what happened but my daughter is gone? Or do something with Amy or another friend and assume identity or something?! I know it all sounds so outlandish but reading some of that stuff -- she's nuts!

Oh, and no matter what she was hiding or what happened to Caylee, why wouldn't she have disposed of the Caylee stuff in the car?! (Baby Doll, Dora Backpack (which incidentally had MONKEYS on it - Boots from Dora) and toothbrush...) Wouldn't you think she would have ditched that stuff? Covering up for something? Weird. Seems like she maybe didn't have a good Plan A!

There wasn't anything in the documents talking about Casey crying that night in the club, was there?

I missed it, was Caylee's backpack in the car when it was found? The one with the monkeys that George said she had on when last seen?

IIRC, in part three of the documents, it was mentioned Casey was to go to PR with the others, but was financially unable to do so.

Who knows, she might have had a plan to kill G & C. Possibly, Casey thought George was moving out so she could trick her Mom into letting Amy move in. Reading the interview with Amy, I got the feeling Casey was setting Amy up for a scam. Casey would give Amy some bull story how the $15000 saved was tied up in the house transfer and Casey needed x amount of $$$$$ to keep utilities on or something like that. Then she would get the money from Amy. After she gets the money, who cares what happens. Casey doesn't; she got her money.

Oh, and also in the "Plan B" vein, did anyone understand that stuff about TonE applying for a new apartment and being so "anxious to get out of his lease" and Casey being there and kinda working on it and all that stuff? Did it say anywhere that they were going to live together? Did TonE understand that was what she was getting at? Because it certainly didn't seem clear if he intended to get a place with her.

wonder if her planned trip to CA to "tell Joe Blow" (can't keep them straight at this point) the news she had already told mom and Lee was another lie to get really get to Mexico?

Do we know what she meant by back up plan now?

I wonder if she has JB on a retainer before she was caught...since we are not really sure how she obtained his services..or do we?

I had heard in an interview with one of the room mates that KC was much for into the relationshp than TonE was. He was actually frustrated by how many times she called him while he was in NY. and felt KC was too smothering. MHO is that she leaches onto men falls in love very quickly and wont let go.

Oh, and also in the "Plan B" vein, did anyone understand that stuff about TonE applying for a new apartment and being so "anxious to get out of his lease" and Casey being there and kinda working on it and all that stuff? Did it say anywhere that they were going to live together? Did TonE understand that was what she was getting at? Because it certainly didn't seem clear if he intended to get a place with her.

Casey was supposed to go to Puerto Rico with the rest of the group but I think that she wasn't able to for a multitude of reasons. One that I remember being said was that because of money. I think personally that she saw the perfect opportunity to have everybody gone (friends in Puerto Rico and parents on vacation) and she might be able to find some good things to steal and maybe even be able to get rid of her daughter as that was such a waste, take caring of a kid.

If Caylee's backpack was in the car with her toothbrush in it, doesn't that lead one to conclude that Caylee was living in the car? Otherwise, wouldn't her toothbrush be wherever she and Casey were sleeping?

Casey had contacted someone she knew and they did look at an apartment. When this individual tried to follow up, Casey ignored questions about the apartment and instead invited him out to a club. I'll PM you details if you'd like.

Do we know what she meant by back up plan now?

I wonder if she has JB on a retainer before she was caught...since we are not really sure how she obtained his services..or do we?

Ya know, the back up plan has always bothered me for some reason. Alot actually. To me, it seemed as though TonE knew exactly what she was talking about or referring to when he mentioned it and I always wondered why LE didnt ask him to elaborate on it further.

My bf and I wondered if she may have tried to pull a "I think I might be pregnant" scam on him. Thats purely speculation but it would explain maybe why he didnt want to talk to her while he was in NY (freaking out) and what the back up plan might have been all about. Then again maybe not.....who knows with this case! lol

In his statement to police, he said she was "shacking up" there. That does not sound like a man who planned on taking her with him to a new apartment.

I don't think what she did to Caylee was planned (or if it was, not more than a day or two in advance, max), so I think she didn't have a real backup plan. So much of the plan had to revolve around other people - -avoiding parents, telling different lies to different people. I mean, we're talking a/b a girl who abandoned her car and told her bf that her dad was taking care of it and may even buy her a new car -- how long would that hold up? She had to know that eventually Cindy would track her down and eventually Amy would realize her checks had been stolen and used by her supposed friend. She had 1-2 more weeks, IMO, to figure out the next course of action.

What flummoxes me is that if she wanted to steal a bunch of $$ and take off -- maybe to California to see the marine out there -- why did she use Amy's checks at local stores? Why not use them for a plane ticket? If she had other sources of income from theft (identity theft, etc), then why did she need Amy's $$? It doesn't make sense. But I'm sure LE knows more than we do, especially as they've seen all her emails and can piece all of that together, whereas we only ahve the public comments posted to work with and the limited reports of friends from the release docs and interviews.

If Caylee's backpack was in the car with her toothbrush in it, doesn't that lead one to conclude that Caylee was living in the car? Otherwise, wouldn't her toothbrush be wherever she and Casey were sleeping?

I have always believed "IF" and that is a big if......Caylee ever left that house alive on the 16th - then they were living out of her car. Most of her friends had evidently told her they didn't want a small child in their partying scene and she was pretty much out of anywhere to live.

I have wondered if she went to the Ovideo ?sp house because it was empty at the time.

IIRC, in part three of the documents, it was mentioned Casey was to go to PR with the others, but was financially unable to do so.

Who knows, she might have had a plan to kill G & C. Possibly, Casey thought George was moving out so she could trick her Mom into letting Amy move in. Reading the interview with Amy, I got the feeling Casey was setting Amy up for a scam. Casey would give Amy some bull story how the $15000 saved was tied up in the house transfer and Casey needed x amount of $$$$$ to keep utilities on or something like that. Then she would get the money from Amy. After she gets the money, who cares what happens. Casey doesn't; she got her money.

I had that feeling also.......but she may have had "plans" for her parents too since Caylee was gone - whats a couple of more people if you get what YOU want?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back