Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked the wrong week to quit martinis. (in my best Lloyd Bridge's voice)

Funny... I think I drank too much this week. Last night was rough for me reading those docs..I barely slept. I still have so many thoughts for them I cannot even figure out how to put them in words to post.. It made me so angry.

Brought this over:
Originally Posted by CASuzk
How did Casey learn some of these names? Casey could have looked through the book at the tattoo parlor, don't a lot of those places keep a list and sometimes photos of their work?

The other possibility is Casey taking mail out of people's mailboxes.

I also think myspace is another place. She used it alot along with Facebook and it is easy to search by city and names on those places. What I find also interesting is that ZG myspace page is not private... Very easy to learn names, etc when the page is public IMO.

I keep debating on printing them off. Lots of ink...but sure would make it easier to go through and decifer them. This is the most information we have EVER had on any case. Wow! (I bet the Sunshine Law gets tweeked soon.)

Thanks, Christine!! We were in need! :)

Well I did print them (cant believe I did), I even highlighted areas of interest for me. Call me addicted...

I keep debating on printing them off. Lots of ink...but sure would make it easier to go through and decifer them. This is the most information we have EVER had on any case. Wow! (I bet the Sunshine Law gets tweeked soon.)

Thanks, Christine!! We were in need! :)

Printing them makes it easier to put everything in order, but be warned even my super fast laser printer took forever. And I am still trying to get everything in order.

Actually, someone was posting last night that it WAS the same ZG because her childrens names were mentioned on her page.

It was exciting at first to see that connection with the Sawgrass visiting card record.

But, what made me cross her off as the "real imaginary ZG" was reading Casey's testimonies - Casey consistenly says her Zani Nani is 26 years old, no children, lots of roomates.

But then again, it is Casey that said Zani Nani was 26 with no children... maybe she just wished Zani Nani was 26 with no children. :waitasec:

I know someone commented on this before but I think it was extremely strange that while LE was in the imaginary office at the imaginary job they were like, "so you dropped her off then went to work and then after work...." And even while questioning Tony they were speaking of Casey and her "job" as if she really had one. Why didn't, while he was in that office and it was CLEAR that she did not even work there, why didn't the LE just straight up ask her that if she didn't work there where DID she work, where did she get money from, what the HECK would she do w/her time/days.

I did have a question that may have been asked but I can' find anywhere who Patrick B. is. I believe he visited the jail to see Casey and that call was not released. Who is he? Anyone know and what was their call about?

I know someone commented on this before but I think it was extremely strange that while LE was in the imaginary office at the imaginary job they were like, "so you dropped her off then went to work and then after work...." And even while questioning Tony they were speaking of Casey and her "job" as if she really had one. Why didn't, while he was in that office and it was CLEAR that she did not even work there, why didn't the LE just straight up ask her that if she didn't work there where DID she work, where did she get money from, what the HECK would she do w/her time/days.

Robin Star I am with ya. I would love to have had 5 minutes with that woman in that office! It would not have been nice I will tell ya.

its hard for someone to say something was an accident when they have been strangled.. thats why she wont reveal the body location.

oh make no bones about it, she will confess but not until they find the body.

if they dont find the body they will still go after her for murder

circumstantial evidence is a wonderful thing.

bump on the head... you can say it was accident - they were playing and she fell.

drug overdose... you can say she got into some pills thinking it was candy

strangled....... nope

look, she is a selfish wench. whatever was the fastest way would be ok with her.

:furious:

:clap:Exactly what I was wondering. I know LE was so focused on getting Casey to admit she did something to Caylee, but the obvious question that went unanswered as they hammered her about all of her lying was, "Well, after you dropped Caylee off, where did you go, since you didn't have a job?"

So let me ask the obvious, "Where was Casey going every day, when she left Caylee and said she was going to work?" I mean, she couldn't just drive around all day, everyday. Where was she going? What was she doing?
If I was her mom, you can bet I'd get to the bottom of it!

its hard for someone to say something was an accident when they have been strangled.. thats why she wont reveal the body location.

oh make no bones about it, she will confess but not until they find the body.

if they dont find the body they will still go after her for murder

circumstantial evidence is a wonderful thing.

bump on the head... you can say it was accident - they were playing and she fell.

drug overdose... you can say she got into some pills thinking it was candy

strangled....... nope

look, she is a selfish wench. whatever was the fastest way would be ok with her.

:furious:

If she killed Caylee, I am inclined to agree, she would confess if she were faced with the body. ANd the story that she would spin would be enough to make you curl up and bawl if you didn't know what a snake she was.

BTW, hi robotdog.

I think they were just moving her along in a straight line to the next part of her story that they wanted to hammer. The part where, (when the nanny didn't show up with Caylee), Casey runs around the neighborhoods for two hours and then goes to Tony's to feel calm. (One can see running around for 2 hours, but, if you trusted your nanny, and had experienced mix-ups on timing/communication before, wouldn't you return to Sawgrass, or check the hospitals, or go to Tony's and call someone for help - if not mom, then at least Tony?) Anyway, I felt they were just moving her along to her next extremely obvious lie... If that helps you any...

Hey, I just figured this quote thing out. Oh hurrah!

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony. THANK YOU TIM MILLER! LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

i think most of the days. she went somewhere to sleep.clubbing all night is hard work and taking care of all those men aint easy either

she WENT to the park and slept -- always puppies at the park

if she needed sleep- just drug the baby some more so she would take a nap
not because she wanted to but because she was DRUGGED

honestly, I am thinking that even if they find a body, Casey will still be saying "I knew that horrible ZG would hurt her but you didn't listen." I don't think she'll ever admit to murder.

So let me ask the obvious, "Where was Casey going every day, when she left Caylee and said she was going to work?" I mean, she couldn't just drive around all day, everyday. Where was she going? What was she doing?
If I was her mom, you can bet I'd get to the bottom of it!
I think she may have hung around Tony's apartment doing "Fusian" work...she probably was shopping up a storm courtesy of Cindy's credit cards as well.

I did have a question that may have been asked but I can' find anywhere who Patrick B. is. I believe he visited the jail to see Casey and that call was not released. Who is he? Anyone know and what was their call about?

There's a tape of the call. He was a friend from Middle & High School, that CA didn't seem to remember until he said he hung with "Mike." Possibly a message sent from Mike through this guy, don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh