Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my GOD!! Thank you for that info. I stayed up until the wee hours reading the documents, and I was fading big time. I know I didn't digest it all.

I did not know he didn't even have a child. I don't know why I'm so shocked though lol.

Maybe we should make a list of what Casey has said that is true. It would be a very quick and easy reference list lol.

I seriously think she just plucked names out of her head from various sources when developing her story. Jeff was a friend from high school, Ryan Pasley said he remembers her talking about a work friend by the name of Juliet, but a long time ago not recently. It seems she just through out names she's heard.

Just a weird thought, but I'm going to throw it out there.

Since Casey seemed to have her hair done many different ways, I wonder who her hairdresser is?

It seems my hairdresser gets me talk about everything. I always feel like I have just left a therapy session after getting my hair done.

And it looked like Casey had her hair done pretty often and regularly. Whoever does her hairdresser is, they should interview her/him?

Was just posting this on the other thread...lol:

This girl's enormous lies has led to the wasted time and energy of LE and of hundreds of people concerned about Caylee, given an enormous amount of work, stress, many hours of sleep lost and a rollercoaster of emotions and disgust...

Amazing isn't it?

Everytime I think about her I remember one of her icons from her Photobucket. The one that said, "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History." I had seen it around the net for awhile now, usually myspacers/facebookers using it to proclaim independence and feminism, but just interesting how true it rings when thinking of Casey now.

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that the Sheriffs Sergeant that is supervising the Anthony case walked into JB office around 3:00 pm. Casey apparently just left. I wonder what that is about??

Since Casey seemed to have her hair done many different ways, I wonder who her hairdresser is?

It seems my hairdresser gets me talk about everything. I always feel like I have just left a therapy session after getting my hair done.

And it looked like Casey had her hair done pretty often and regularly. Whoever does her hairdresser is, they should interview her/him?

Her hairdresser probably knew her by a totally different name and persona and is now in shock that none of what she said was true. I wouldn't be surprised. lol

CURIOUSITY CAT

I JUST read
THE SOCIOPATH NEXT DOOR THIS SUMMER. Get it! Its fascinating. It is mostly about sociopaths that do not kill; but work with you, live next door to you or are your friends and how they WREAK havoc on peoples daily lives with their lying and manipulations. It is fascinating. You'll love it. It'll have you rethinking people you have encountered for sure..

Brought over from other thread...........

I feel Casey may have some type of personality disorder though I do not 100% agree with the "psychopath/sociopath" diagnosis being given here. In my opinion if she were a (I'll use your term here) a sociopath she would have had been in trouble before now.. there would be a pattern of trouble with authority, with the law. I realize we do not know everything there is to know about her (perhaps she has a sealed juvie record?!) so I am leaving that open as a possibility.
<snipped>
I also realize that you have a degree in Psychology and you disagree with me but I believe that if she killed her child and the time comes that Casey is caught and she knows it, she would rather die than admit or pay for her crime.. she wants to look strong but she is weak and she will take the easy way out as she always has, her own way, the way she chooses!

Sociopaths, even psychopaths seem to "skirt" the edges of trouble with LE. They are so good at manipulation, they many times can talk their way out of problems which would land others in jail. They are usually masters at manipulating others for money. When the manipulation is ended, they steal. If they are caught stealing, they make the person believe it was their fault. (like Amy)

All I've been updated with is this:

Results Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's Trunk
Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a
body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing
3-year-old, Caylee.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5AoqGDyrL.html>

The hairdresser already came forward to police regarding bruises and a black eye on Caylee. They never stated who she was but I am assuming it is Casey's hairdresser.

Did anyone find it interesting that Caylee had given LEE a complete description of ZG down to the fact that she sometimes would flat iron her hair straight but that it was naturally curly as well as the description of her vehicle a Silver Ford Focus 4 door and that NONE of this information was released to the public! NONE! She even said ZG's father bought her the ford and his name was something totally stereotype of a hispanic man - Victor Fernandez or something and her mother was Gloria Fernandez...

I am from PR so the fact that the docs also mentioned Cindy NOT like Hispanics and hating the guys Csey dated (most were hispanic) and then CASEY inventing a hispanic nanny with bad hair and parents named gloria and victor or hector really burns me up.

Been there . . . discussed this. There is/was a specific thread just for this topic.

CURIOUSITY CAT

I JUST read
THE SOCIOPATH NEXT DOOR THIS SUMMER. Get it! Its fascinating. It is mostly about sociopaths that do not kill; but work with you, live next door to you or are your friends and how they WREAK havoc on peoples daily lives with their lying and manipulations. It is fascinating. You'll love it. It'll have you rethinking people you have encountered for sure..

I read that!!! I second the rec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member