At the top of the hour, have a moment of silence for Caylee

mydailyopinions

Reaction score
I will observe a moment of silence, along with lighting a candle for our precious Caylee at the top of the hour..10 pm est.
Please follow me in lighting the way for this child..

Beautiful suggestion ...

candle.gif

I am so sorry Caylee that the people who were supposed to love and protect you did not do their job. Rest peacefully baby girl as our arms reach to embrace you and bring you home.

You guys are going to make me cry. It's all about Caylee now. As it should be.

This should never have happened to you. We lost an angel on earth but God gained one. Rest in peace babygirl.

Caylee,

I know life wasn't always easy and that Mommy let you down a lot. It's hard not having much of a voice or a say in anything. I'm sad you had to deal with that.

You were such a sweet precious child and there are a lot of people who loved you dearly. You had a whole nation searching for you and tuning in everyday to try to find you. We were on our toes for you sweet one.

Find peace in your new home. You are in a better place now. No one can hurt you anymore.

For Caylee
candle.gif

My heart is broken for this little girl. There are just no words......

Rest in peace sweet baby girl.

Another innocent life cut short. It pains me to think of all that could have been- of all the things she could have experienced. Caylee will never grow up enjoying all the things many of us take for granted.

Rest in peace, dear Caylee.

let's see if we can keep this going for the next 24 hours, a moment of silence at the top of every hour, Caylee we love you!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back