My Thoughts Are With The Anthony Family

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
I have had my cry, I have ranted and raved-my heart is broken.

I have an infant son in heaven and know the heartaches my entire family has felt. I can't imagine the loss of Caylee.

America has fallen in love with her in just a matter of weeks imagine her being a part of you for three years, the memories of her smile, her laughter, her silliness.

The Anthony Family regardless of our personal feelings are heart broken tonight and I for one will be praying for the entire family.

God bless Ms. Caylee Marie Anthony, heaven is a more beautiful place!

Beautiful post SBW, I too have had my cry and am sitting here numb from the news the past few hours. But my thoughts right now are with Cindy and how she should right now be taking the "effin' hose" to Casey until she tells where she disposed of her own child's body!!!:mad:

beautiful post sbw, i too have had my cry and am sitting here numb from the news the past few hours. But my thoughts right now are with cindy and how she should right now be taking the "effin' hose" to casey until she tells where she disposed of her own child's body!!!:mad:

amen...

Beautiful post SBW, I too have had my cry and am sitting here numb from the news the past few hours. But my thoughts right now are with Cindy and how she should right now be taking the "effin' hose" to Casey until she tells where she disposed of her own child's body!!!:mad:

It's so interesting to me to see the people react to stressful events. . .

:rose: Cindy, George and Lee, my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. You have my empathy and may you swim in the loving memories of Caylee and use them to light your darkest hours.

IMO, the Anthony family know more than what they're saying. It's a tragedy to lose a granddaughter, but I find the biggest travesty that Cindy and George could support a daughter who would NOT talk - perhaps Casey couldn't tell them anything they didn't already know.

It's so interesting to me to see the people react to stressful events. . .

:rose: Cindy, George and Lee, my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. You have my empathy and may you swim in the loving memories of Caylee and use them to light your darkest hours.
Speaking for myself, some of my feelings and reactions to this case stir up the horrible feelings I had when my own daughter was missing and was a victim of a crime. Thankfully my daughter is still alive. Very stressfull events, indeed.

I feel for the Anthony family to lose someone so innocent. No matter what they are in a place I never want to be . . .

My thoughts and prayers are with the Anthony family as well. I can not imagine being in their shoes, it's heartbreaking. Caylee was such a beautiful little girl.

((((Lee, Cindy,George and great grandpa)))

((((((Caylee)))))

My thoughts and prayers are with them right now learning such devenstating news today. Finding out their sweet Caylee wont be coming home and learning that their daughter is the one responsible for that. I would not want to be in there shoes either for no amount of $$$. That's gotta be the ultimate nightmare.
God, help them heal but most of all right now God help them bring little Caylee home to have a decent burial that she deserves. :(
My heart is broken for this family.

((((Lee, Cindy,George and great grandpa)))

((((((Caylee)))))

I agree, JBean. The picture of Caylee taken sitting on great-grandpa's lap on Father's Day is one of my favorites......

I agree, JBean. The picture of Caylee taken sitting on great-grandpa's lap on Father's Day is one of my favorites......
I just don;t know how a family can ever recover from this double whammy.

I agree, horrible, horrible loss. However the grandparents have had ample time to "stop" defending their daughter which is most likely why she is the way she is today. These type of sick relationships, not holding one's child responsible for their actions during their life only breed these kind of results... I LOVE my children to death but can tell you if one of them were to harm my grandchild or anyone else, they would pay whatever was required as I would be there for them but would never "feed" into the ongoing sick situation that this case MOST certainly portaits...

I feel sorry for the elderly greatgrandpa in the assisted living center and the greatgrandmother who goes to see him daily. The ones whom Casey is said to have stolen from.

I would be having a very hard time staying in the same house with her.

I would not be surprised to find out later that they were in private asking that she be sent back to jail...

I could not sleep in that house knowing a person who could kill a child with no remorse or emotion.

I would fear for my own life...I could not sleep.

I, too, feel so sad for this family and the loss of Caylee. It all became real to me when I heard about the tests verifying Caylee was no longer with us. It was so sad. I cannot imagine the grief of those who knew and loved her...

Prayers for the Anthony family... sending strength and patience and comfort...I am so terribly sorry. Forever will Caylee be remembered

My thoughts are with the Anthony family today. Even though I suspected the test would come back the way it did, somehow I was not prepared to hear it. I'm so sorry for this family that obviously loved this little girl so much. I hope that somehow, someday, they can find some peace. I don't know if that's possible after something like this. I wish them strength for the days ahead.

I also feel sympathy for Leonard Padilla. A couple of days into his involvement, I began to feel that his intentions were genuine. After seeing his face tonight on Nancy Grace, I'm certain that they were. He seems as devastated as the rest of us. Leonard, you were right for following your heart. I'm so sorry that this isn't turning out the way you so believed it would.

My thoughts are with the Anthonys and all who knew and loved Caylee. They not only have to deal with their pain and feelings of loss over Caylee - but Casey as well. They must feel so betrayed. They probably feel anger and guilt. I hope they can someday live normal lives with only fond memories and no pain in their hearts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back