Padilla Begins Work To Revoke Anthony's Bond

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to hear this!!! Now if only she could be put into general pop there instead of a cell by herself. I'd pay to see that show!!

VB

Smart move Leonard!~

I am sure that when you guys get back to CA.....get a shower...and do your nails...you will all feel much better and will start to feel like human beings again. :crazy:

Thank you for all of your hard work...your hearts were and still are...in the right place. :clap:

okok

Thank God!!! At least now he's using the brain in his head.

"I was wrong," said Padilla. "The people were right that said I should have left her in there."

When asked where he thought Caylee was now, Padilla answered, "You know, the car was parked next to a dumpster. I would hate to think the worst. God, it's terrible to think she'd be at the local garbage dump. It's terrible to think that."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Next time he should research a case a little more before jumping in.

Smart move Leonard!~

I am sure that when you guys get back to CA.....get a shower...and do your nails...you will all feel much better and will start to feel like human beings again. :crazy:

Thank you for all of your hard work...your hearts were and still are...in the right place. :clap:

okok
:):clap::blowkiss:

I'm glad to hear this!!! Now if only she could be put into general pop there instead of a cell by herself. I'd pay to see that show!!

VB

As much as I would LOVE this, they wont do it. With how much popularity this case his gotten... they will have to protect Casey until they can charge her. There are a lot of mothers in jail who would love to beat the living crap out of her I'm sure. That's exactly why they wouldn't do it. Cause they haven't prosecuted her yet.

THANK YOU PADILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen! Now lets pray she gets put into the general pop so that they can make her sing like a canary about where the body is.

Thank God!!! At least now he's using the brain in his head.
I agree, it's good to see him using that thing on top of his shoulders for something other than a place to hang his hat!!

You know, I know that Padilla is regretting his decission to have bonded her out, but in a way I am glad that he did, because now she that itty-bitty bit of freedom and she 'thought' for a bit that they were on her side and had them in her hand and now she is seeing that she could not PLAY the Padilla's and she is seeing her freedom being snatched away just as quickly as it was given. I'm kind of glad that she experienced this in and out of jail thing right now. I just hope no one else decides they want to bond her out. THANK YOU MR. PADILLA!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! Thank you for not getting played.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back