Baby born with two heads dies.

So sad the parents could not afford medical treatment. Sad case, I wonder if the baby would have survived even with treatment.

Such a tragic situation all the way around. I do not think baby could have lived long. God Bless to the family. I am so sorry for your loss.

There was a TV show about twins, specifically conjoined twins, where 2 girls were in one body, but with 2 heads. The family decided to raise them/her and they were probably around 10 y.o. They went to school, played, etc. Very strange sight at first glance, but the family treated them as 2 people with 2 names, etc. They seemed to have normal intelligence, etc. Very interesting. That was somewhere in the USA and probably they received great medical care to have reached that point.

I can't believe no one offered to help with funding to get them to the hospital. How sad.

Abigail and Brittany Hensel must be in their late teens by now. There have been several really good documentaries about them and they are the coolest kids! They are conjoined twins and have very different personalities; they seem like totally normals kids. Their parents are amazing and in the last documentary I think they were driving!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_and_Brittany_Hensel

Poor thing. He probably died from getting an illness from 1 of the 150,000 visitors. Terrible!

GoodAim,
Thank you for that update on the conjoined twins. It's good news to hear that they are still doing so well. I have thought about them often since seeing that TV show about them and others.

I don't like how the media called this case 'the boy with two heads'. This is not a baby with two heads. This is a case of identical twin boys who for some reason as yet unknown to science failed to divide completely when the embryo split in the womb. They were two baby boys, not one, with with individual personalities. It is such a tragedy that they died. Perhaps they shared an organ that could not support them both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back