Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new thread.

Glad I am not the only one up watching this webcam either. LoL gives me a reason to take longer breaks.

:) I was just watching the fox 35 morning news and it showed the video when Cindy was banging the sign in the ground with the hammer and she truly looked like she was loosing it.

Thanks for the new thread! I saw her banging away earlier. It must be hard to be pulled out of your own little world into reality.

:) I was just watching the fox 35 morning news and it showed the video when Cindy was banging the sign in the ground with the hammer and she truly looked like she was losing it.

Fox did not show that on any video I have seen. I know she handed out a flag/no trespassing sing to Lee.

I will try to track that video.

Thanks WindChime.

Who is that standing there?

Brown hair, peachy/orange shirt/blue jeans

Family member or media?

Who is she?
A local reporter?
I wonder what her face looks like.
NICE (OK, so I'm a dirty old man:)

Pretty sure its media, saw her earlier holding a mic.

Haven't seen that video yet either. I need a sound card for my computer, I can watch the videos but cant hear anything.

That's my question as well....And what is that reporter doing at this time of night?

Prayers for caylee

They just did the local news here as they have been doing since the case broke. The reporters have been pretty much camped out at the Anthony house since the story broke. This is how it always looks pretty much no matter what time you drive by. Of course it's picked up a lot more. I'm off to take my morning walk in about an hour. Tell me if you see me, LOL.

Definately Media probably passing time doing sound bites and getting lead ins done while alls quiet.

It is media,

She had her arms crossed then opened them like she was going to read from a script. Now there is another man to the right.

I am in europe and it is almost noon here...I have been watching since 4 am yalls time, and the activity started around 4:30 am yalls time. I am not sure if something is going on or what, but I can't believe they started that early.

I did see a vehicle that looked like the one Tim Miller was driving yesterday...not sure if it was though. It was a white square looking shape suv....

Kel

Good morning, everybody. Hate to say it, but I fired up the webcam before I even started my morning coffee LOL.

Is there a link to the video of Cindy putting up the signs?

I find the signs very very interesting psychologically. I just read in another thread that while putting them up, Cindy was banging very hard, and that she said to a reporter something about 'for all I know somebody put a body in the trunk at the tow yard'.

And while saying that, she was banging the 'no trespassing' sign into place.

Look at that psychologically. Reality is creeping in about what happened to Caylee, and Cindy is freaking, trying to keep it out. 'Don't trespass on my fantasy of what happened'.

I hope she cracks soon. I think she's key to getting Casey to tell where the body is. So long as the family, particularly Cindy, deny what's happened to Caylee, there's no way Casey will crack and tell where Caylee's body is.

They just did the local news here as they have been doing since the case broke. The reporters have been pretty much camped out at the Anthony house since the story broke. This is how it always looks pretty much no matter what time you drive by. Of course it's picked up a lot more. I'm off to take my morning walk in about an hour. Tell me if you see me, LOL.

What are you wearing? (lol)

Pretty sure its media, saw her earlier holding a mic.

Haven't seen that video yet either. I need a sound card for my computer, I can watch the videos but cant hear anything.

I don't think there is any sound with this live feed. How could we check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail