She Got What She Wanted

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
After hearing all the denial still from Casey's mother, it's occured to me now that Casey, if she did indeed get rid of Caylee partly because she was jealous of her getting the attention etc from her family, seems to have worked for her. Casey is there at the house where all the attention is on her, being told by her family they love and believe her.

Casey knows how to play her family, if the police had not been called in, imo she could have kept stringing them along with the kidnapping story for quite some time.

At this moment I believe Casey is getting some satisfaction, there is no Caylee there stealing the show and her mother is clinging to her, loving her. In a very sick way she has gotten what she wanted, she just never counted on the rest of the world not falling for her crap and wanting justice.

VB

After hearing all the denial still from Casey's mother, it's occured to me now that Casey, if she did indeed get rid of Caylee partly because she was jealous of her getting the attention etc from her family, seems to have worked for her. Casey is there at the house where all the attention is on her, being told by her family they love and believe her.

Casey knows how to play her family, if the police had not been called in, imo she could have kept stringing them along with the kidnapping story for quite some time.

At this moment I believe Casey is getting some satisfaction, there is no Caylee there stealing the show and her mother is clinging to her, loving her. In a very sick way she has gotten what she wanted, she just never counted on the rest of the world not falling for her crap and wanting justice.

VB

I've also felt along that Casey feels there is a big money making book deal at the end of this

I say lock her in a room with Steve Wilko (or Wilco?). I bet he could get her to crack with all of his attention.

VB

I have thought this too--- getting all the attention on her-- so terrible to be jealous of a BABY-- but SICK when the baby is your own!:furious:

I totally agree. I think she was jealous, she wanted the attention, and now she sure has it.

In a sick way-- Casey is likely loving all the media attention as well-- I cant recall who's siggie says " upon seeing the media at her home she said "I guess im a celebrity now"--
She may run from the cameras but i bet she think "Im like 'Britney Spears":furious:

I've never believed that Casey was jealous of the attention that Cindy or George gave Caylee. I think it was more like Cayle became a heavy responsibility and resentment that Caylee was lately able to talk, tell things, and verbally say that she wanted to live with Cindy. Casey was able to use Caylee to her advantage somewhat for a few years by being able to have a place to live, a free vehicle, excuses to not have enough money or need more money. When she became too much of a hindrance then she was of no use. I figure the jealousy angle was just a guilt trip and mind game she used on Cindy to deflect attention from herself and what she was really up to.

when I first saw Casey being "perp-walked" into court (wearing the blue hoodie thing, it was early, i guess she had just been arrested)....I thought, thischick looks like she is enjoying a photo op....no sign of upset, tears, remorse.....

i still think she's going for the insanity defense...she is playing this to the hilt.

Can't imagine Playboy calling--- maybe Hustler:waitasec: lot less classy.

I don't expect any of them to call, but in Her nutty mind I think she would think so.

My sister who reminds me of Casey always used the fact she had a baby at a very young age as the reason certain things did not happen, she would have been Miss America if she did not have her etc, I think Casey built up a lot of things that Caylee was stopping her from. Well now she does not have Caylee to hold her back so let's see just what she can do. I'm predicting it's not going to be much, other than her performance in the courtroom before she's locked up forever!

VB

I saw a pic from early on when she was arrested, she was literally trying to hide a grin. I don't get it....

In a sick way-- Casey is likely loving all the media attention as well-- I cant recall who's siggie says " upon seeing the media at her home she said "I guess im a celebrity now"--
She may run from the cameras but i bet she think "Im like 'Britney Spears":furious:

Sheesh, excuse me while I :puke:.

I can comprehend how a psycho mom would know that her baby was dead and then grin about it - she's sick. What I can't understand is how it is that Gma and Gpa and loving Uncle Lee aren't literally going through the "I just lost a precious beautiful baby that was a huge and deeply loved part of my life!" kind of grief that other families have had to go through - the amount of grief that causes is unfathomable.

Although I agree that Casey was jealous of Caylee - I don't think she planned or even intentionally caused her death. She just hasn't displayed any clues that would indicate she has the intellectual capacity to carry out a plan. Any plan. She strikes me as an immature - fly by the seat of her pants - ..."who can I get money from to pay for a new pair of shorts to walk to the park in"... "Oh, I'll take it from my mom." or "Oh, I'll take it from my friend. I'll get it back to her, someday. Or not. What really matters is that I buy these shorts." or this latte... or this Coach purse... or the italian shoes... or the expensive hair cut...

I think the Pied Piper called but she never really had to pay him... because Mom and Dad always came to the rescue - but that became largely due to Caylee's existance - and without Caylee - Casey became a liability - and she knew it - I think THAT was the bigger crisis - even then Caylee's death... and I think she was trying to figure out a way to regain her equilibrium.

I really will be shocked if evidence ever indicates a planned event that ended in Caylee's death. The truly sad thing is that in the absense of that - she ends up just looking like a nut case who made some terrible decisions - bad judgement - if they can prove there was no malice - she would be free to try to re-produce - again...

It seemed very odd to me:
not long after she moved out of the Anthony home with Caylee
the child goes missing.
Casey tells not a single person.
oh yes I forgot!
She asked
Fake people from her fake job to help her look for Caylee .
Not Le
Not the National Center for Missing children.
Not any local LE.

Heck..
and I thought she was guilty?

:liar:

maybe one of her fake friends is named

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio

I can comprehend how a psycho mom would know that her baby was dead and then grin about it - she's sick. What I can't understand is how it is that Gma and Gpa and loving Uncle Lee aren't literally going through the "I just lost a precious beautiful baby that was a huge and deeply loved part of my life!" kind of grief that other families have had to go through - the amount of grief that causes is unfathomable.

exactly, it's unfathomable. as long as they don't allow their brain to go there they will not start grieving. As painful as this is to outsiders, we will never know the depth of the pain her family and loved ones will feel once they process the fact that Casey killed that precious baby, Caylee.

and probably thinking Playboy will be contacting her to do a photo spread!

VB

Now that you mention that I am surprised no nude shots of Casey have surfaced. Someone released photos of Amber Frey when she became famous, happens pretty frequently. With her love of the lense I can't imagine they don't exist.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back