The dna leak

momof6

Former Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking

If they did indeed have DNA that matched ,the police would run to rearrest Casey.
The info released was a leak ,but never confirmed by the police.
Seems the family contacted that search team Eqisearch {sp} and frankly I'm at a loss on what to believe.
Police would not waste 1 second to arrest her if DNA matched ,body or no body!

The family contacted TES because TP has been on here with WS & he told Cindy about it. Cindy called Tim Miller requesting help. TES will help if the family requests it.

LE is just taking there time, Casey isn't going anyplace. Each day gives LE that much more time to prepare the case against Casey. If LE gets the body before Casey gives up the info Casey will be on death row.......JMHO

Well, the info was reported by CNN, who has said that they have a law enforcement source. It's not like it's just a rumor floating around. CNN says they have a reputable source within law enforcement and that they verified the info, but that they can't name names. The info that has leaked is very specific regarding epithelial cells, etc that were found.

Either you trust CNN as a reputable news source, or you don't. That's what it comes down to, IMO.

I've been thinking

If they did indeed have DNA that matched ,the police would run to rearrest Casey.
Seems the family contacted that search team Eqisearch {sp} and frankly I'm at a loss on what to believe.
I don't know that there would be a big hurry to arrest her. She isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

BTW, the same information was certainly reported by other news sources, as well. I just use CNN to make my point because that happens to be where I heard the information several times throughout the afternoon yesterday. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't saying that the information came ONLY from CNN.

I don't know that there would be a big hurry to arrest her. She isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I'm just not sure what to think anymore.I want this child to be alive ,so maybe that's why!!:frown:

I'm just not sure what to think anymore.I want this child to be alive ,so maybe that's why!!:frown:
I want her to be alive too. I have held out til this latest information regarding the test results. If thye are true, which I believe they are, that is the end of my hope.

If they are thorough before they arrest her, no one can say rush to judgment and that no other suspects were investigated. they are doing everything by the book and are *looking at everything*. They have said that over and over.

Well, the info was reported by CNN, who has said that they have a law enforcement source. It's not like it's just a rumor floating around. CNN says they have a reputable source within law enforcement and that they verified the info, but that they can't name names. The info that has leaked is very specific regarding epithelial cells, etc that were found.

Either you trust CNN as a reputable news source, or you don't. That's what it comes down to, IMO.

A REPUTABLE SOURCE in any police department would not release information that the department DOES NOT WANT RELEASED and that may damage the prosecutions case at a later date. CNN and all of the other news sources have been wrong many times on this case and many others. The fact that they will not allow their name to be released means that either they would lose their job for doing such an inappropriate thing or that the information itself is unreliable. This is of course my opinion, but also has been confirmed by a source with MUCH experience in law enforcement.

This maybe wishful thinking but, I am holding out until we see the results on paper. The DA could be bluffing on some of this or what about the hair sample being a false positive?

The fact that they will not allow their name to be released means that either they would lose their job for doing such an inappropriate thing or that the information itself is unreliable.

I have to strongly disagree with you there. There are many other reasons for a source to remain unnamed other than just the two that you have listed.

Exactly, they don't like open the mail and say hey, there's the DNA results, let's hop in the car and go arrest her. There are behind the scenes things that have to happen and LE and Prosecution are smart enough to know the proper procedures, get all their ducks in a row before taking the next step. It is up to them to prove their case and they would be foolish to rush if they don't have to.

A REPUTABLE SOURCE in any police department would not release information that the department DOES NOT WANT RELEASED and that may damage the prosecutions case at a later date. CNN and all of the other news sources have been wrong many times on this case and many others. The fact that they will not allow their name to be released means that either they would lose their job for doing such an inappropriate thing or that the information itself is unreliable. This is of course my opinion, but also has been confirmed by a source with MUCH experience in law enforcement.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When LE says it I will believe it!

Could it be that there is confirmation of a Mitochondrial DNA link, is not as precise as DNA matching? Mito DNA may be enough for a conviction, but maybe the DA told them to press on for more precise DNA.

http://www.dna.gov/basics/analysis/mitochondrial

Mitochondrial DNA would be tantamount to useless in this case, as it could not differentiate between Casey's hair and Caylee's hair. Casey could easily say it was hers, through transfer, and whatever body had been in the trunk decomposing contaminated the sample. Plausible- of course not, reasonable doubt if thats all the evidence you have, you betcha.

Im pretty solid their case is as tight as it can be without a recovery.

LE is just taking there time, Casey isn't going anyplace. Each day gives LE that much more time to prepare the case against Casey. If LE gets the body before Casey gives up the info Casey will be on death row.......JMHO

I agree 100%

Also, it is in LE's best interest to wait and see what TES is able to find. They have been very successful in past cases in not only finding the missing person, but also other valuable evidence. Another point, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, if LE were to arrest CA for murder then they will have to show the defense all of their discovery. They really need to make sure everything is dotted and crossed before they make that leap. IMHO

CinA waited so long to contact TES. Joseph Jordan (search team) posted on Scared Monkeys a week ago to get the spokesperson Garrison to contact TES. According to Mr. Jordan himself he left several phone messages previously. None were returned.
The posts are there in bold type.
She still stands by her statement and is adamant that Caylee is alive.
So many would so like to believe what she is forcing herself to believe, but it is not reality.

IMO I feel that LE KNOWS she did this to Caylee,
and I honestly feel in my heart, that they
are making offers of limited immunity to her
so that she will tell where the body is.

IMO that is why they are not arresting her in regards to the DNA evidence which is back.

After they are led to her body, I firmly believe that no one short of Jesus Christ will be able to help Miss Casey !
Cindy/George need to bury their Granddaughter, and grieve for her, and essentially Casey as well.:blowkiss:

I've been thinking

That is not true, IMO.

IF indeed, whatever befell Caylee was an accident as opposed to a deliberate act, Casey has an opportunity now to set things straight.

The state and LE aren't the bad guys here.

They want Caylee brought home and aren't trying accuse Casey of MORE than she did.

If what Casey has been covering up is a tragic accident, Casey is getting the chance to come clean. Doesn't mean she won't have things to answer for. Or that Casey isn't guilty of wrongdoing.

But, she can be a part of bringing her daughter home.

Being fair and doing a thorough investigation is not an indication of weakness.

LE knows Caylee is no longer with us. Their careful words are more out of consideration to a prospective trial than from lack of evidence.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back