*REVISIT*Immunity email from State Attorney to Baez

What is with these people: the Anthonys and Baez? They NEVER keep an
agreement. Asking for an extention? WHY? They are still toying with us all.
Casey has meet with her attorney EVERY DAY. What will more time do?

thank you for bringing this up. i was just going off in chat about it. This email states that they spoke with Baez TWICE regarding this deal, yet only YESTERDAY, he claims publically that he knows nothing about it? An ATTORNEY would not be so stupid...why did he lie when he had to have known he would be caught??

because he is a snake!
And the fact that he is the one requesting the immunity tells me that he knows much more than meets the eye.
If he truly felt that the state had nothing I doubt he would have asked for it. jmo.

because he is a snake!
And the fact that he is the one requesting the immunity tells me that he knows much more than meets the eye.
If he truly felt that the state had nothing I doubt he would have asked for it. jmo.

Agreed. the fact that HE asked for it is very telling.

JB must have been drinking that Kool-Aid too ................Do any of these people know how to tell the truth ???

Well now we all know JB is a liar too....he has done his client no favours by making all sorts of crazy statements. Indicating to LE that Casey knows where Caylee is, then telling us to look for her. How dumb does he think we are?? IMOO

thank you for bringing this up. i was just going off in chat about it. This email states that they spoke with Baez TWICE regarding this deal, yet only YESTERDAY, he claims publically that he knows nothing about it? An ATTORNEY would not be so stupid...why did he lie when he had to have known he would be caught??

Not only that, but it makes it clear that it was him that approached them about limited immunity, indicating Casey had evidence to share with them. IMOO

What is with these people: the Anthonys and Baez? They NEVER keep an
agreement. Asking for an extention? WHY? They are still toying with us all.
Casey has meet with her attorney EVERY DAY. What will more time do?

Maybe Baez thinks he can get her to talk, if he just eats a few more brownines, then a pie....

Maybe Baez thinks he can get her to talk, if he just eats a few more brownines, then a pie....

Oh I am sure she is already talking... some

Baez: how was your day.

Casey: uh huh

Baez: Did you make these brownies

Baez: should we just sit here and stare at each other for 6 hours like the day before.

jmo

FYI, it's very typical for a defense attorney to approach the DA to talk about plea deals and 'immunity.' That is one of the standard things that defense attorneys do.

As for Baez lying about it...well...he should have just declined to comment at all rather than lie.

As for Baez lying about it...well...he should have just declined to comment at all rather than lie.

THIS is my main point. The fact that he lied, straightfaced to the media blows my mind....

This maybe a dumb question but when they talk about the immunity are they refering to the 3 pending charges or new charges?

Thanks Muzikman - great find!

Pffft - Baez wants use immunity but can't tell the state prosecutor what it is Casey is going to tell them about Caylee.

State returns ball saying NO WAY JOSE.

Let's make a deal ends Tuesday.

Got it!

Thanks Muzikman - great find!

Pffft - Baez wants use immunity but can't tell the state prosecutor what it is Casey is going to tell them about Caylee.

State returns ball saying NO WAY JOSE.

Let's make a deal ends Tuesday.

Got it!

Utterly ridiculous! Why is Casey being treated with kid gloves? I'd like to know how this case would have gone if she was a poor AA kid and her name was T'Nesha.

Has anyone noticed the Title used by the sender of the immunity e-mail.

Linda Drane Burdick
Sex Crimes/Child abuse unit Chief

Does LE think that a Sex crime has occured?

Not only that, but it makes it clear that it was him that approached them about limited immunity, indicating Casey had evidence to share with them. IMOO

The evidence JB/Casey were offering might have been some new name and location for the kidnapping. Prosecuters responded back with limited immunity dependent on Caylee recovery and waiving her right to claim evidence found based on statement was not admissable. Shockingly they haven't taken that offer (Which would be in effect a guilty plea by knowing where her body is).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back