8/29 WKMG - Casey is sending Myspace emails to some little girl

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Just reported on WKMG, Casey has been communicating with a 12-year-old girl who organized the vigil a couple weeks ago... they had photos of the emails and of a letter she wrote.

They said she apparently is allowed this internet access, but no details.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

More on the story coming, they just got this stuff in.

Sources said that DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely no longer alive, causing the girl to became distraught to the point of hospitialization, Local 6 News reported.

So this little girl that Casey was emailing needed hospitalization after the DNA results? I wonder why Casey is emailing her.

From the story:

"Most of (the callers) are nuts," Padilla said. "They are abusive and they are probably out of their minds but you can't pass up the fact that somebody might just do something stupid. Something has to be done and the safety issue is paramount to us."

Somebody has already done something stupid. Casey. Why do you think these callers are so "abusive"? It's because of what has been done to that poor little girl. What about HER safety? Der, Padilla.

I thought that she was ordered to not have contact with anyone under 17. Does that not apply anymore?

I thought part of CA release was that she was not to have access to the internet/email/myspace ...

To which KC responded, "Oh, the hospital! They have great drugs there! Give me Tony's number."

Well, I guess we all knew Casey wasn't putting in a full day of work on her "defense" with Baez.

This is just nauseating. Pass the tums.

Just reported on WKMG, Casey has been communicating with a 12-year-old girl who organized the vigil a couple weeks ago... they had photos of the emails and of a letter she wrote.

Um, what parent in their right mind is going to let their twelve year old child communicate with a "person of interest" in the case of a missing child??!!?! :furious:

So this little girl that Casey was emailing needed hospitalization after the DNA results? I wonder why Casey is emailing her.

Probably b/c no one else will talk to Casey and listen to her lies. I hope the 12 year olds parents find out and watch her internet activity. She easy pickins for a pedo.

Um, what parent in their right mind is going to let their twelve year old child communicate with a "person of interest" in the case of a missing child??!!?! :furious:

My thoughts exactly!!!! I just hope her mom didn't let her write back.

"The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to a middle school student who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June."

Well thank goodness poor Casey has ways to entertain herself & occupy her time.

It would be heartbreaking to think poor Casey was stuck moping around the house & feeling bored. :furious:

Supporting my young daughter in her innocent hopes and vigils that little Caylee could still be alive is one thing, allowing the person responsible for Caylee's death to invite my daughter to spend the night with her while my daughter is hospitalized with "reality" is quite another. If I were the 12 year old girls mother, I'd protect her from any communication with any of the Anthony family from this point on. ETA: Not to mention that contacting that 12yo girl violates the terms of Casey's realease on bond.

Probably b/c no one else will. I hope the 12 year old parents find out and watch her internet activity. She easy pickins for a pedo.

I'll email Casey all day long - gimme her addy. :rage:

You took the words right out of my mouth!

I just cannot understand why this child's parent's allowed her to get anywhere near any of these people, let alone to communicate with this horrid woman.:mad:

Does anyone know where the link the conditions of her bond release is?

I guess this was the little blonde haired girl and her grandma. They were running around with the Anthony's holding hands. The girl should not have been allowed to become so emotionally involved with the family when there is still a criminal investigation going on and every fact leads the majority of people to believe there is foul play. This was known from the beginning. A horrible thing to happen at the beginning of the girl's school year. Hope she gets some counseling so that she can learn how to handle the evil facts of the real world. This was too much too soon though IMO.

Worse still - this 12 year girl could be subpoened! This is just wrong on so many levels IMO.

WTFH???? This disturbed sociopath has no business with e-mail access to a sweet, big-hearted girl. And wow, she LOVES her and wants her to spend the night. Maybe she'll take her to Ricardo's and let her sleep in the middle! Notrice how she says what you've done "for my family". Even in e-mails she can't type Caylee's name. I shouldn't have read this just after a late lunch....

According to the article http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

One of the notes said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back