Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I don't think they put someone in handcuffs unless they are under arrest.

Absolutely correct. They are not just moving her. And this cannot be accepting a deal.

New charges

or

bail revocation

interesting that just moments before this happened, a poster came on here saying it was urgent to get ahold of a mod. also, if this was not for a violation of her bond, then the state attorneys office played it real cool with that letter of today saying they had until early next week to accept the plea agreement.

My wife is not following this case, but she did happen to watch "Inside Edition" she said that Cindy was asked about Beth's involvement in the case and she tried to cry...but no tears came.

"what a phony" She said.

This has been an amazing evening.

Justice.

:confused:It would be to easy or simple for it to be for the murder. I think they would have arrested her earlier in the day. I believe they are arresting her for stealing the money and or breaking the bond agreement not to have contact with a minor under the age 17.

If they had what they needed for murder charges they would have done it during the day.

Could it be they decided since Padilla was not going to revoke the bond they decided to pull out the arrest for stealing Amy's money, credit card fraud because of the protests?

(am I sure the neighbors are REALLY tired of this circus).

wow.

So, anyone think Casey one-upped Cin? Way, way more dramatic than Cin's cameo.

wow

LE confrence in half hour

What channel should I watch? With the convention I doubt if any of the cable networks will break into it--or is the convention over?
I need to get a life. I have spent every free minute reading on this forum, my family is hungry and wearing dirty clothes....My husband asked if I would be returning to the family now that Casey has been arrested, told him I'm not sure, depends on why she was arrested.....

BLESS YOU CAYLEE, HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR YOU SOON!

I was just getting done with a movie - hubby actually SUGGESTED I check on things so I can try and sleep if its calm before I laid down --- and THIS!!!!

No sleep for me - at least for another half hour ......:crazy:

I was just getting done with a movie - hubby actually SUGGESTED I check on things so I can try and sleep if its calm before I laid down --- and THIS!!!!

No sleep for me - at least for another half hour ......:crazy:

:confused:It would be to easy or simple for it to be for the murder. I think they would have arrested her earlier in the day. I believe they are arresting her for stealing the money and or breaking the bond agreement not to have contact with a minor under the age 17.

If they had what they needed for murder charges they would have done it during the day.

Could it be they decided since Padilla was not going to revoke the bond they decided to pull out the arrest for stealing Amy's money, credit card fraud because of the protests?

(am I sure the neighbors are REALLY tired of this circus).
I don't think it's homicide charge. They have to tell a person what they are being arrested for, and I' sure that was the convo in the doorway. Had they said "you are being arrested for the murder of Caylee Anthony" -- there would be more bedlam from Cindy and crew. They may have finally played the "stealing from amy" card, as is being reported, or, of course, the bail violation.

was just reading on line the orlando sentinel. those people were pretty violent in what they said. cindy originally invited one of them in the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff